Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2019 13:13
game on Saturday.When an ambulance and EMTs needed to leave the Butler Bowl to bring injured Butler senior Jordan Ransone to th Antworten

Halftime came early in the Dayton-Butler game on Saturday.When an ambulance and EMTs needed to leave the Butler Bowl to bring injured Butler senior Jordan Ransone to the hospital, play was delayed because there wasnt a second ambulance available at the game. Halftime began with 7:03 remaining in the second quarter, and officials allowed the bands to take the field to do their halftime shows.Once the ambulance and EMTs returned, play resumed. As with situations involving game delays for weather, the second halftime ended up being a three-minute break in order for the field to be switched.Dayton went on to win its fourth straight game with a 31-16 victory over Butler.? Bruce Smith Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Jordan Poyer Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Russell-Bodine-Draft-Jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla. Adolphus Washington Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. John Miller Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. ROCK HILL, S.C. -- Tanner Leissner had 22 points and 14 rebounds, Jaleen Smith added 20 points, 11 rebounds and six assists, and New Hampshire beat Winthrop 65-60 on Sunday in a NIT Season Tip-Off campus game.Xavier Cooks made two free throws with three minutes left to give Winthrop a 60-58 lead, but the Eagles were held scoreless from there.New Hampshire nearly turned it over but a hustle play led to Daniel Dions 3-pointer for a 61-60 lead and Leissner finished a lob for a three-point lead. Smith sealed it with a floater in thhe lane.ddddddddddddDion made four 3-pointers for 12 points and David Watkins hit three 3s and scored 11 points for New Hampshire (4-2). The Wildcats hit 12 of 38 3-point attempts and outrebounded Winthrop 51-35.Cooks finished with a career-high 30 points and grabbed eight rebounds for Winthrop (3-2). He hit 12 of 17 field goals, including 4 of 5 from distance. No other Eagle scored in double figures. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz