Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2019 02:35
0km race starts at 4.15pm.AUSTRALIAS GREATEST DRIVER? - JAMIE WHINCUPS SUPERCARS CAREER STATS:* Most championships (6)* Holds re Antworten

Supercars star Jamie Whincup is out to cement his status as one of the greatest drivers in the history of Australian motorsport.The Holden ace can become just the second man to claim 100 Supercars races with a victory in either race this weekend at the Ipswich Supersprint event.Whincup recorded his 99th career win on the streets of Townsville a fortnight ago to keep his lead in this years championship race.If the six-time Supercars champion can win a race at Queensland Raceway, hell join veteran Craig Lowndes as the only drivers with a century of victories to their name.Lowndes reached the mark last year in his 559th start.Whincup has only started 394 races to get to within one of the ton - a strike rate of 25.12 per cent or one win for every five races hes started across his career.The Red Bull Racing star says getting to the milestone at what is his teams home test track is definitely on his mind.Knowing how hard it is to win one race - to win a hundred - its something very special, he said.Id love to do it here this weekend. Thats the goal. Hopefully, it doesnt take too long.Whincup might, however, need to find some pace before Saturday after finishing 19th in Fridays practice run at Queensland Raceway.Ford star Fabian Coulthard went quickest for the day with a one minute, 09.7061 second lap to finish ahead of Lowndes (1:10.7061) and Fords Chaz Mostert (1:09.8354).Saturdays action begins with a qualifying session from 1.30pm before the 120km race starts at 4.15pm.AUSTRALIAS GREATEST DRIVER? - JAMIE WHINCUPS SUPERCARS CAREER STATS:* Most championships (6)* Holds record for most pole positions in a season (13 in 2013)* Second-most race wins (99)* Equal sixth for most Bathurst 1000 victories (4)* Has a career strike rate of one win from every five starts Cris Carter Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Trae Waynes Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/authentic-laquon-treadwell-jersey.html . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Nick Easton Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Eric Kendricks Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. There are a plethora of catchphrases and motivational mantras that have helped inspire not only fans of producer and hip-hop mogul DJ Khaleds music, but his followers on the social media app Snapchat -- 6 million and counting, in fact.Hes funny, and hes motivational, says Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown,?one of Khaleds social media disciples, and a Snapchat sensation in his own right.Heres a sample:They are everywhere, according to Khaled.You know, right now, they dont want you to interview DJ Khaled. They dont, I promise you, he says to me, referring to himself in the third person.[The haters] dont want us to do well, they dont want us to win. So were gonna win more.Its the truth, he goes on. Thats what is so dope about cloth talk -- is that I can be real and honest.Cloth talk, by the way, as defined by Khaled, means the greatest, realest talk ever.Brown is a fan of Khaled, and as it turns out, their relationship goes back long before Snapchat was even invented.Ive known him since about 2009 through a mutual friend, Brown said. Hes always been an encouraging, motivational friend and someone I could count on for inspiration.For Khaled, his mutual admiration and respect for Brown can be pinpointed to a pivotal moment in Browns career: the 2010 NFL draft.When he got the call about what round [he was selected by the Steelers], he was at my house in Miami, Khaled says. I always felt like he should have been among the top three picks. And now hes the No. 1 receiver in the game.Brown was selected in the sixth round. Since then, he has had three consecutive seasons with at least 110 catches. Brown tied for the NFL lead last season with 136 catches, was second in receiving yards (1,834) and had 10 receiving touchdowns. His 265 receptions in 2014 and 2015 are the most ever in a two-season span.Browns Steelers open the regular season at Washington on Monday Night Football (7:10 ET, ESPN).Just because they dont pick you, and that door is closed, that doesnt mean you cant be the greatest ever, Khaled says.Brown acknowledges that Khaled is his favorite person to follow on Snapchat, and now he has used his friends social media formula to his own advantage: building a massive following on the app, mostly because of his commitment to share his life with the world.The great thing about Snapchat is your fans can get a detailed experience of what your life is like behind the scenes, Brown says. What do you like to do? How do you like to spend your time? For me, when Im not playing football, or when Im around the house, fans can engage with you with a right-now experience of how you spend your day, and how you spend your time.Khaled agrees: You can just watch AB score touchdowns all day, but you might not know him. Through his social media, hes letting his fans know who he is, what he eats and what he does with his family.And when he gets his teeth cleaned.Brown took Snapchat to another level last month, sharing with his followers his latest dentist appointment in Pittsburgh, straight from the chair.So, no cavities? Brown asks as he smiles in the video; he appears to be holding the phhone directly over his face.ddddddddddddNo cavities! his dentist replies. You have paid your dues well beyond most.Brown is so serious about his dental care that he keeps floss in his pocket. Youve got to motivate the fans and the people to get your teeth cleaned, he explains. Its called daily hygiene. Youve got to take care of yourself.Recording snaps while at the dentist might be a sign of addiction to social media. For Brown, its a personal fitness and wellness app hes sharing with his followers.I wouldnt say Im addicted, he says. But I would say its pretty motivating knowing people wake up and check on it and see what Im doing every day; when they see me work out or eating healthy.Outside of his dentist appointments, Browns range on Snapchat is fairly diverse.I probably do 10 to 12 Snapchats a day, he admits. Spending time with my family, or my chef, my workouts, my outfits, or any events Im attending. Playing music in the car is a big one for me. Dancing sometimes. Or asking people, Hows business?So, how is business?Ask anyone who follows Brown or Khaled, and the answer comes immediately.I was sitting with DJ Khaled, Brown says, and talking about adversity, growth, where we were in life, and he said its time to take things further; be even better than we are. We just came up with a slogan in that conversation like, hows business?Brown then pauses for effect.Boomin.Though he and Brown are working together to trademark it, Khaled still remembers the exact moment when business is boomin was born.Back in the day, when my friends used to sell me sneakers, he recalled, I realized I was buying so many because every day I would be coming in and dropping two stacks [of bills] every time. So I would ask my friend, Yo, hows business? because I already knew. My friend was like, Yo, boomin.Unlike they and cloth talk, which youll hear Khaled mention on his Snapchat account almost every day, business is boomin is more than just a fun phrase for Khaled. Its a lifestyle.Put it this way: If I asked, Hows business? and you say, boomin or amazing, I already know the answer, he explains. Its basically glorifying our success. AB has taken it to another level. From his touchdowns, his workouts, his accomplishments, and also the great things that come with that. From the mud to marble floors. To keep the business going, you gotta keep it boomin.The slogan has evolved from a saying to a motivational mantra. When fans greet Brown at training camp, or on his way to Heinz Field, you can hear them screaming it, either as a question or statement, one after another. The evidence is on Browns Snapchat account. If hes not asking people how business is, hes telling them how it is: boomin.No matter what you do in life, you want to make it boom, Brown says. It can apply to anyone. Wherever you at, you always got to grow. The battle of growth is never-ending, so our motivational slogan tour is growing, is keeping business boomin in whatever business youre in, or whatever youre doing. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz