Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2019 02:36
2-89 on Tuesday night.Harris scored 24 points and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Morris each had 18 points to lead the Pist Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Detroit Pistons could have folded when center Andre Drummond was ejected in the second quarter.Instead, they rallied for a lopsided win with their talented big man in the locker room, routing the tired-looking Charlotte Hornets 112-89 on Tuesday night.Harris scored 24 points and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Morris each had 18 points to lead the Pistons. Ish Smith added 13 points, including two coast-to-coast layups to ignite his team in the third quarter.The Pistons outscored the Hornets by 23 after Drummond was ejected for a flagrant-2 foul when officials ruled he elbowed Roy Hibbert in the head. Drummond laughed and shook his head as he walked off the floor, flabbergasted that he had been ejected.I thought that was a key part of the game right there, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. We were down after the play so to come back and be up three at the half was good.Drummond said he didnt do it on purpose.I dont make the rules, Drummond said. I just play the game. They felt that I had done something maliciously. Everybody who knows me knows thats the type player I am. At the end of the day, it wasnt my call so I took the consequences and walked off the floor.Said Harris: It says a lot about our team, but most importantly about guys like Aron (Baynes) and Jon (Leuer) to fill in for that role and be productive and bring the energy that he had when he was playing when he was out there.Kemba Walker had 23 points for the Hornets, who were playing their fourth game in five nights.Hornets coach Steve Clifford refused to use that as an excuse.We can come in here and do the preverbal its five (games) in seven (nights), but if you do that, to me, you have the wrong expectations of what our team should be, Clifford saidThe Pistons hadnt played since Saturday and looked much fresher throughout the game.Detroit took a 10-point lead into the fourth quarter after Caldwell-Pope knocked down a pair of 3-pointers late in the third. Things got sloppy from there with the Hornets turning the ball over frequently on bad passes, and the game quickly turned into a blowout.Hornets center Cody Zeller said there will always be tough nights, but we need to find ways to win those.TIP INSPistons: The win snapped a three-game road losing streak. ... The Pistons had a season-high 12 3-pointers.Hornets: Walker sent Smith falling to the floor in the second quarter when he faked a drive then stepped back to drain a 3-pointer. ... Walker has scored 20 or more points in 15 of the Charlottes 18 games this season. ... Charlotte fell to 5-5 at home.DRUMMOND EJECTEDThere is a history between Drummond and Hibbert. Hibbert said back in 2013 he was no longer a fan of Drummond after claiming he talked too much trash.CHARLOTTE TROUBLESClifford said hes concerned about two things -- the Hornets being 5-5 at home and 1/3 on the tail end of back-to-backs.If those things continue to happen then we certainly are not going to be in the position where we need to be, Clifford said.SMITH HOMECOMINGSmith is a Charlotte native, so he enjoyed getting a win against the Hornets.It was good to see my family and friends and coaches and mentors who helped me along the way, Smith said. But its a business trip. Well be back in a week and it wont be any easier.LAMB HURT AGAINCharlottes Jeremy Lamb left on the first possession of the fourth quarter after banging knees with another player. He had been playing well after missing 10 games with a hamstring injury.UP NEXTPistons: Detroit has a back-to-back on the road, traveling to Boston to face the Celtics.Hornets: Charlotte is back at home Thursday night when it hosts the Dallas Mavericks, who are 1-9 on the road this season. Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Reilly Smith Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-william-carrier-golden-knights-jersey/ . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Cody Eakin Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Jason Garrison Jersey . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Esteban Gutierrez has declared he will be racing in F1 next season, though he refused to be drawn on whether that is with existing team Haas.Haas plans to announce its driver line-up in early September but it remains unclear whether it will retain Gutierrez alongside Romain Grosjean. The Mexican driver is still searching for his first points of the 2016 season after a frustrating first half of the year, which included four 11th-place finishes.When asked about his future in the Spa paddock on Thursday, Gutierrez said: Yes I know. I will be driving.It is an exciting moment, isnt it? Everybody is asking what question marks and everything, so it is good. It is where you start to discover where the opportunities and chances are, and things start to move around. Lets see.After joking he could be driving a cab around Mexico City, he was then asked if he was referring to a race seat, replying: Of course! I want to be racing. There is no other option.When Gutierrez clarified he was definitely talking a race seat, and not a reserve or test role, he wwas then asked if that race seat was in Formula One, to which he said: Yes! In F1.ddddddddddddLater on Thursday Haas boss Gutenther Steiner faced the press and was asked about Gutierrezs comments and whether he could be referring to another year at the American team. He started by saying Haas has not spoken to the Mexican driver about his future yet.I dont want to go into any speculations, Steiner said. We are fine, we are very calm about drivers, we havent got a driver problem, I would say.There will be a time when we announce the drivers, but I dont know if hes got anybody else! We actually havent spoken to him or anybody else, its a bit of a status quo at the moment.When it was pointed out to him that Gutierrezs comments appeared to be quite cryptic, Steiner replied: I didnt say Ive got the seat, so that question is for him, not for me! I need to speak to him, because if hes going somewhere I will have to ask him I hear youve got a seat! Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz