Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2019 02:36
was winless when it blew out Arizona a week ago.Aint nobody comfortable with this, linebacker Markus Golden said.When the Panthe Antworten

Cam Newton has a concussion and Carson Palmer is being evaluated for one with the next game coming up quickly.Those are just the latest problems for the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals, both with 1/3 records after playing in the NFC championship game last season.It seemed possible -- even likely -- they would meet again for a Super Bowl berth that Carolina claimed a season ago. Until the Panthers actually played without cornerback Josh Norman and Newton started getting knocked around. Or until the Cardinals opened the season with a home loss to the Tom Brady-less New England Patriots.Now both star quarterbacks are dealing with head injuries.The Panthers confirmed Newtons concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit at the goal line on his successful 2-point conversion run in a 48-33 loss to Atlanta on Sunday. The Cardinals would only say Palmer was in concussion protocol, but coach Bruce Arians said he doubts the 36-year-old will play Thursday night at San Francisco.Arizona lost to Los Angeles 17-13 , and the surprising Rams are tied with Seattle for the NFC West lead. The Cardinals are at the bottom with San Francisco, and Carolina is in a three-way tie for last with New Orleans and Tampa Bay in the NFC South. The Buccaneers visit the Panthers next Monday night.The Panthers had one of the most surprising personnel moves of the offseason when they pulled a franchise tag contract offer from Norman, immediately making him a free agent. He signed with Washington, and two other veteran defensive backs didnt return in Charles Tillman and Roman Harper.Rookies James Bradberry and Daryl Worley are among the replacements, and Carolina just became the first NFL team to allow a 500-yard passer and 300-yard receiver in the same game. Matt Ryan threw for 503 yards and Julio Jones had 300 yards receiving -- both team records .Bradberry drew most of the assignments on Jones that would have gone to Norman if the Panthers had re-signed him.They put the young corner on me man to man ... and Matt made some great decisions today, Jones said.Newtons decision to pull up near the goal line and take the hit from Falcons linebacker Deion Jones is likely to be questioned, particularly after last years NFL MVP took four helmet-to-helmet hits in an opening loss to the Super Bowl-winning Broncos in a rematch.Atlanta may have illustrated the best way to beat Carolina by limiting the NFLs No. 1 rushing offense (49 yards on 15 carries) while still making Newton uncomfortable at times in the pocket. He was less than efficient at 14 of 25 for 165 yards with a touchdown.In Newton misses any games, the Panthers will have to dig out of an early two-game game deficit in the division with 33-year-old backup Derek Anderson.Theres a pretty good chance the Atlanta loss offered a preview of what Anderson would bring -- a couple of touchdown passes, a chance for a late drive to tie but ultimately a second interception that was returned for a touchdown, ending Carolinas hopes.But its probably worth remembering 2014, when Carolina rallied from 3-8-1 with four straight victories to make the playoffs, even winning a wild-card game.Weve been in this situation before, and four games does not make a season, coach Ron Rivera said. Well start getting ready for Tampa Bay once we get this out of our system.The Cardinals had fourth-quarter leads in two of their losses, including against the Rams, and the last two weeks have been particularly discouraging. Buffalo was winless when it blew out Arizona a week ago.Aint nobody comfortable with this, linebacker Markus Golden said.When the Panthers rallied to make the playoffs in 2014, the Cardinals simply tried to survive after starting 8-1 before losing Palmer to a season-ending knee injury. They ended up 11-5 with Drew Stanton, who will take over again if Palmer is sidelined against the 49ers and beyond after hitting his head on the turf on a late sack.And the other quirk about that season: Arizona still made the playoffs as a wild card, losing to Newtons resurgent Panthers.Now the question is whether both clubs can rally this year.The sky is not falling for us, Arians said. Im sure it is for a bunch of the fans. I am as disappointed as they are, but we have a game Thursday night.Ryans Falcons -- and others in the NFC -- are sensing an opportunity.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/padres-ozzie-smith-jersey/ . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Wil Myers Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Erick Aybar Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Pat Perez won the OHL Classic at Mayakoba on Sunday in his third start since returning from shoulder surgery.Perez closed with a 4-under 67 for a two-stroke victory over third-round leader Gary Woodland on the Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course. Perez finished at 21-under 263.I had an attitude that I cant really repeat, but I had a lot of thoughts going on, Perez said. The main one was I wanted to stay aggressive. I knew if I just stayed aggressive I was seeing the line great on the putting green. ... This type of grass and these greens, if you can get it on line you can make them.I just saw the line, I thought I could make them all and I just had a confidence. I had an entirely different attitude than I would have had a few years ago. It was definitely a different win than last time. Last time, I was a little more scared coming down the stretch. I didnt really believe and this and that. This time, I really had like this calmness, kind of like a madness to get it done.Perez had surgery on his shoulder in February. He returned with a tie for 33rd in Malaysia, and tied for seventh last week in Las Vegas.When you hit 40 and then you have surgery, its like `Oh, God, you know, what are we going to do? Perez said. I had sleepless nights, I had a lot of sleepless nights wondering, `What are we going to do? How are we going to do this? Whats going to happen here? What would happen here? Because all you do is sit around and think. Thats all you have time is to sit around. Youre just sitting in a sling doing nothing and you cant hit balls ffor five months.dddddddddddd I had a lot of time to think about a lot of things.Perez shot a 62 on Saturday to pull within a stroke of Woodland. The 40-year-old former Arizona State player birdied five of the first eight holes and had a bogey on the par-4 12th.In a lot of ways, when you win youve got to have a lot of things go your way, Perez said. Youve got to make a lot of putts, you need some help from other players. Its everything. Its so hard to win. But I just had this different look about it this week and Ill hopefully carry that through for a while.He also won the 2009 Bob Hope Classic.I guess Im just one of those late-maturers, Perez said. I know I was sort of a punk and all that early on, but I think I learned a lot about myself in the last nine, 10 months and it just paid off this week. I couldnt be more excited about whats going on.Woodland birdied the final two holes for a 70.Russell Knox was third at 18 under after a 66.I wasnt all that comfortable out there. Knox said. This course kind of makes you put the steer on sometimes, but I made seven birdies. A couple mistakes, but overall starting the day I would have taken 66.Chez Reavie (67), Kevin Streelman (65) and Scott Piercy (70) were 17 under.Great first, third and fourth rounds, just struggled there on Friday, which cost me winning the tournament, but a lot of good stuff, Streelman said, pointing to a second-round 73. Obviously, its early in the year and real excited. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz