Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.01.2019 04:08
ltant.Steve Spurrier, who already has a statue outside Floridas football stadium and recently had the field named after him, wil Antworten

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Just call him the Head Ball Consultant.Steve Spurrier, who already has a statue outside Floridas football stadium and recently had the field named after him, will now serve as ambassador and consultant for the schools athletic department.Spurrier resigned from a similar position at South Carolina on Friday before the Gators announced his new role at his alma mater. He already has an office in The Swamp and is planning to move back to Gainesville with his wife, Jerri, and split their time between the college town and nearby Crescent Beach, where they have a home.I knew my coaching career someday was going to be over, Spurrier said during a conference call with reporters. I wanted to do something. I did not want to be a retired dude and do nothing. I wanted to be associated with my alma mater, the University of Florida.Spurrier stepped down as South Carolinas football coach last season, but stopped short of saying he was retiring. He talked about possibly doing some consulting and maybe coaching at the high school level.He started talking to Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley about returning to Gainesville several months ago, and discussions got pretty serious in the last few weeks.His exact role is undefined, but Spurrier expects to work primarily as a fundraiser for the athletic department and help promote the Gators -- something hes done as well as anyone for the last 50 years. He might even give Florida coach Jim McElwain and offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier a little advice.Ill be in and out mostly, Spurrier said. Coach Mac has welcomed me to come to the football offices a little bit. But I can assure you Ill stay out of coachs way. Im not going to be in coaches meetings or things like that, just talking a little ball with Coach Mac, Coach Nuss and might be something well get into.McElwain welcomed the return of the guy widely known as the Head Ball Coach.I look forward to visiting with him on a lot of occasions and picking his brain on a number of issues, McElwain said. Its a credit to Jeremy to get him back home where he belongs. More than anything, I look forward to actually talking to him and being around him rather than just saying hello to his statue on my way to work every day.Spurrier was Floridas first Heisman Trophy winner (1966) and the coach who led the Gators to their first national championship (1996). He already has a Heisman statue outside the stadium and is a member of the programs exclusive ring of honor.Spurrier also nicknamed the stadium The Swamp. The Gators went 122-27-1 in 12 seasons under Spurrier, including 68-5 at home, and won six Southeastern Conference titles.Last month, the Gators renamed their football field after Spurrier, calling it Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Florida will honor Spurrier at the 2016 season opener against Massachusetts during a ceremony that will include the unveiling of his name on the stadium.Now, hell likely be at every home game.Its a great day for the Gator Nation to be able to welcome Coach Spurrier back home, Foley said. He has served as a tremendous ambassador to the university and the athletic department for 50-plus years, and its only fitting that at this point in his career he is back in Gainesville. Being a Gator has always meant so much to Coach Spurrier, but it means just as much to us have him come home.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Sergio Romero Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Luke Shaw Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Axel Tuanzebe Jersey Phil Jones Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. HONG KONG -- Sam Brazel of Australia shot a 3-under 67 Saturday in the third round of the Hong Kong Open to share a two-stroke lead with Rafa Cabrera Bello.Cabrera Bello lost his three-shot lead at the Hong Kong Golf Club after four bogeys and a double bogey. The Spaniard recovered with key birdies on Nos. 15 and 17 for a par-70 round -- and 11-under 199.The best thing is Im still in it, Im still leading alongside Sam, Cabrera Bello said.Brazel, who plays on the Asian Tour and is yet to win a big tournament, bogeyed the first hole but then had an error-free round to stay in contention.I havent been in the top position before, Brazel said. Im just gooing to go and do what I did today.dddddddddddd Just play one shot at a time and try and enjoy the atmosphere out there.English golfer Tommy Fleetwood (67) is two off the pace on 9 under, a shot ahead of American David Lipsky (66).Defending champion Justin Rose finished on 1-under.Drove the ball exceptionally well today, feel like I have all the full power back, said Rose, who withdrew after the first round of the Hero World Challenge earlier this month. I think this has been the perfect week for me, sort of active rehab. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz