Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.01.2019 02:51
eeping the Maicer Izturis on third. "I hope I can keep blocking and making triples," said Lobaton, who was showered with Gatorad Antworten

Michael Matthews collected his first career Tour de France stage win with victory ahead of world champion Peter Sagan in Revel on Tuesday.Australian sprinter Matthews won from the remnants of the breakaway at the end of the 197-kilometre stage 10 from Escaldes-Engordany, having had two Orica-BikeExchange team-mates in the final group of seven riders out in front.The 25-year-old had time to sit up and celebrate at the line even as Sagan made a desperate bid to snatch the win, and the Tinkoff rider had to settle for an all-too-familiar second place.Team Skys Chris Froome finished safely in the peloton almost 10 minutes behind Matthews to retain the yellow jersey.Matthews has now won stages in all three Grand Tours. Its unbelievable, its just sinking in, Matthews said.I was close to giving in at this race after crashes in recent years. I thought maybe this race is not for me but today my dream has come true.For Sagan, it was a 17th second place in Tour de France stages, but he could console himself after reclaiming the green jersey from Mark Cavendish.The sun was shining as the race left Escaldes-Engordany, immediately onto the ascent of the Port dEnvilar, the highest point of this years Tour.Several breaks tried to get away on the way up but it was Lampre-Meridas Rui Costa who crested the summit alone before they tackled a long descent made treacherous by thick fog.That made it difficult for the riders to keep tabs on what their rivals were up to, and Froome admitted he had to pay particularly close attention to Movistars Nairo Quintana.The Colombian, who is 23 seconds down in fourth place overall, attacked when snow caused poor visibility on the Stelvio during the 2014 Giro dItalia -- a race he went on to win.Descending in that mist and not being able to see much of what was going on, I imagine it felt a little bit like riding in the Giro a few years ago when Nairo slipped off the front, Froome said.I was just trying to keep an eye on him.As they dropped back into France from Andorra a 15-man break assembled, with Sagan, Giro dItalia winner Vincenzo Nibali, and stage seven winner Steve Cummings among their number.With that opening climb out of the way, the rest of the stage was largely flat but light rain fell as the break pulled almost seven minutes clear.As they neared Revel the break split in two, with Sagan going clear along with Sam Dumoulin (AG2r La Mondiale), Greg van Avermaet (BMC), Edvald Boasson Hagen (Dimension Data) and Orica-BikeExchange trio Matthews, Daryl Impey and Luke Durbridge.Inside the last 15km, the peloton eased up to allow the breakaway their fun and it became a battle between the front seven.Sagan led them over the short category three climb, the Cote de Saint Ferreol, seven kilometres from the finish before Durbridge, having done his turn for his team-mates, dropped back.Van Avermaet was the first to light it up on the home straight but as the others responded it was Matthews who found the burst of speed to break clear.It was never the plan to go for a breakaway today, Matthews added.We wanted a bunch sprint finish but were such a strong group of guys. Durbridge and Impey gave me everything to win today. I have no words to describe what they did for me. Cheap Air Max Plus Grey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max Plus Black . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapairmaxplusshoes.com/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Cheap Air Max Plus All Black . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Air Max Plus Gold . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Catcher Jose Lobaton had a game-ending triple, two RBIs and a big RBO for the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday night in a 5-4 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays. RBO? Runs Blocked Out. Rays manager Joe Maddon used to keep track of them when he managed in the minor leagues. With the potential go-ahead run on third base in the ninth inning, Lobaton blocked a pitch in the dirt keeping the Maicer Izturis on third. "I hope I can keep blocking and making triples," said Lobaton, who was showered with Gatorade, a whipped-cream pie and even ice cream after driving in Yunel Escobar with his opposite-field triple. "I didnt know I got ice cream for triples," he said. "Ill hit more triples, but Im happy with doubles." Maddon, an ex-catcher, was most happy with the block of Fernando Rodneys pitch in the dirt. "When (pitchers) are not confident in their catcher to be able to do that, then thats when they hang pitches," he said. "But when was the last time you heard of a catcher hitting a walk-off triple?" Lobatons triple came off Aaron Loup (4-6) after Escobar walked. Lobaton had three hits in the Rays third straight win, which pulled them to within one game of the AL-East leading Boston Red Sox. Rodney (5-3) gave up two hits to start the ninth but worked out of the jam, one of Torontos many squandered chances. The Blue Jays had 13 hits, including leadoff hits in the seventh, eighth and ninth innings, but left 11 men on base. "We had the lead, we gave it up," said Toronto manager John Gibbons. "Had plenty of opportunities, couldnt get it done. Thats why theyre at the top and were at the bottom. Its pretty simple." The Blue Jays had tied it in the eighth when, with runners on second and third and one out, Anthony Gose hit a grounder to shortstop. Escobars throw was off line to home plate and Brett Lawrie scored. In his fifth start this season against Tampa Bay, R.A. Dickey gave up six hits and four runs over seven innings. He had pitched a two-hit shutout here on June 26. Adam Lind, Edward Encarnacion and Gose drove in runs againnst Jeremy Hellickson to put Toronto up, 3-1.dddddddddddd. Playing in his first game since being recalled up from Triple-A Buffalo, Gose bounced a two-out single up the middle after a triple by Josh Thole. Matt Joyce cut the Blue Jays lead to 3-2 with a home run off Dickey in the sixth. It was Joyces first home run since June 15, ending a career-long span of 43 homerless games. "I feel like its been years. I almost forgot what that felt like," said Joyce. "Dickey was tough. Youre just trying to stay on it as long as possible and hopefully you run into one. It kind of got us going a little bit." Escobar and Sam Fuld drove in runs to lift the Rays to a 4-3 lead in the seventh, chasing Dickey. "Tonight for me was tough because I had a good knuckleball," Dickey said. "This is a good place for me. Its not often you give up eight baserunners and four of them score. A very bizarre night. We should have won that game in regulation." Hellickson pitched six innings, giving up nine hits and three earned runs. "I gave em a chance to win," said Hellickson, who is 0-3 in his last four starts. "Its amazing what these guys can do when you keep em within striking distance." Izturis had three of Torontos 13 hits. The Blue Jays led off each of the last three innings with hits, but left 11 men on base. NOTES: Only two other catchers (Cincinnatis Dioner Navarro and Minnesotas Ryan Doumit) have hit walk-off triples since 1994, and both were within the last year. ... The Blue Jays activated LHP J.A. Happ from the bereavement list and placed INF Munenori Kawasaki on the paternity list. Happ, Saturday nights scheduled starter, was hit in the head by Desmond Jennings drive on May 7, and will be pitching for the first time at Tropicana Field since getting hurt. ... Wil Myers was the Rays DH for the second consecutive game. Regular DH Luke Scott is out of the lineup due to back spasms. ... Toronto RHP Steve Delabar (shoulder) resumed playing catch. ... Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon is hopeful that Jennings (broken left middle finger) will return next week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz