Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.01.2019 02:52
nd the retirement, with surgery and rehabilitation unable to repair the joint to a point where it could stand up to the demands Antworten

When it came to his future as a father or a football player, the decision was a no-brainer for Brisbane centre Jack Reed.The 28-year-old England international announced on Wednesday his six-year, 126-game NRL career was over.A shoulder injury sustained in June is behind the retirement, with surgery and rehabilitation unable to repair the joint to a point where it could stand up to the demands of first grade rugby league.Reed said two months of pain and struggling to hold his young daughter had convinced him to pull the pin on his career. Obviously it wasnt an easy decision but at the end of the day, being a father rather than a football player, it was a no-brainer, Reed said. I knew in myself that I wouldnt be able to come back to the full extent to play at the level with the boys. It was tough but I knew it was best for me. Reed arrived at Red Hill as a bricklayer with a dream before the 2011 NRL season. Offered a trial by the Broncos, Reed would go on to play six seasons with the Broncos, represent England at the 2011 Four Nations and earn an NRL All-Stars jersey in 2012. Reed was also part of the Broncos grand final team last year.To do it for as long as I have is a massive thing, he said. Obviously you dream of that fairytale send-off, play into your late 60s like Parky (captain Corey Parker), get your premierships but it wasnt to be for me. Ill remember every moment like it was my last. Broncos chief executive Paul White hailed Reed as a player who made the most of his talent but also a great clubman off the field.Its a sad day. Hes been a champion of our club for the past five years, White said. Reed is expected to be offered an off-field role with the Broncos in a game development position on the Sunshine Coast. Robbie Ray Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Jake Lamb Diamondbacks Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.authenticdiamondbacksproshop.com/diamondbacks-yasmany-tomas-jersey/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Jorge De La Rosa Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Zack Greinke Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Sydney named Kurt Tippett and Gary Rohan in their preliminary side on Thursday night but the pair are no certainties to line up for the Swans against Geelong at the MCG.Coach John Longmire didnt bother with any subterfuge over co-captain Jarrad McVeighs fitness - hes out with a calf strain - but the other pair still carry lingering doubts.Tippett suffered a fractured jaw just two weeks ago and Rohans season looked over on Saturday night when he crumpled to the SCG turf against Adelaide with a knee injury.He cut a disconsolate figure as he was carted from the field and was on crutches after the game.Zak Jones was brought in to replace McVeigh, while Toby Nankervis made way for Tippett.But 2012 premiership player Nick Smith admitted Sydneys line-up could change again when final team sheets are submitted 90 minutes before the opening bounce on Friday night.Well give them every opportunity to play, Smith said just hours before teams were announced on Thursday night.I think (Rohans) reaction was probably exacerbated by what happened last time (when he suffered a serious injury).First and foremost its good that hes OK and second of all that hes a chance to play this week.Harry Cunningham, James Rose and Nankervis also travelled with the team should further changes be needed.Newly ccrowned AFL Rising Star Callum Mills injured his hamstring in the upset qualifying loss to Greater Western Sydney and was ruled out on Wednesday.ddddddddddddMcVeighs loss is a blow to the Swans, but Smith put a brave face on the veterans absence.Ins and outs this week ... it doesnt matter who plays for them and who plays for us, he said.In the end it comes down to our application on Friday night.The Cats brought Lachie Henderson back from a knee injury, as expected - Tom Ruggles made way - while Daniel Menzel was a surprise omission with a groin strain, with Jed Bews named as his replacement.Smith admitted he had studied Menzels game closely during the week in preparation for a defensive role on the dangerous forward.The Swans go into the clash having inflicted Geelongs only loss at Simonds Stadium this season - by 38 points - in round 16.Its a long time ago now and both sides have made a lot of changes, Smith said.We really respect Geelong as a footy club and theyll play some good footy on Friday night. There will be swings of momentum and we know we have to be up for the challenge.We know what works and weve got to bring that (against the Cats). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz