Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.01.2019 11:48
Wednesday for the second half of Clevelands home-and-home matchup with Milwaukee.Love banged knees with Los Angeles Lakers forwa Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will not play in Tuesdays road game against the Milwaukee Bucks because of stiffness and swelling in his left knee.Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue also announced Monday that Love would be questionable Wednesday for the second half of Clevelands home-and-home matchup with Milwaukee.Love banged knees with Los Angeles Lakers forward Larry Nance Jr. in Clevelands 119-108 win Saturday.Love played through the collision, finishing with 27 points and a season-high 17 rebounds, but his knee kept him out of Mondays practice.He took a blow to the knee, knee-to-knee, and it swelled up on him, and its kind of stiff, Lue said.Love is averaging 22.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and a career-high 1.1 steals per game this season. Additionally, both his field goal percentage (46.8) and 3-point percentage (41.2) are the best hes shot the ball since the 2010-11 season.Love has played in 24 of the Cavs 25 games this season, sitting out a game last week in which Lue also kept out LeBron James and Kyrie Irving?in a 93-85 loss to Memphis. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Bryce-Callahan-Jersey/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Sherrick-Mcmanis-Jersey/ . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Brian-Urlacher-Jersey/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Leonard-Floyd-Jersey/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Kyle-Fuller-Jersey/ . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Rory McIlroy refused to let a last-hole bogey ruin some ideal preparation for the The Open as Masters champion Danny Willett suffered more frustration ahead of the seasons third major.McIlroy carded a superb 66 in testing conditions at Le Golf National to claim a share of the halfway lead in the French Open as Willetts last competitive appearance before Troon ended in a second consecutive missed cut.Six birdies in the first 14 holes had taken McIlroy into the outright lead in his first event since missing the cut in the U.S. Open, only for the 27-year-old to drive into the water on the 18th for the second day running.The resulting bogey left the world No.4 in a five-way tie for the lead on five under par alongside Mikko Ilonen, Brandon Stone, Thongchai Jaidee and Wang Jeunghun, who won back-to-back titles in Morocco and Mauritius earlier this year.Its a really good days work, said McIlroy, who revealed after his opening 71 that he had whittled 17 swing thoughts down to about five as he worked on eradicating some bad habits from his game.I cant let a bit of a disappointing finish taint a really good day. I felt for the most part I controlled my ball well and holed some good putts. Even the ones that didnt go in looked like they were going to and Im in a great position going into the weekend.Its a work in progress and it doesnt feel very natural at the minute, its quite mechanical and I am concentrating a lot but if I set up well it tends to go where I want it to.McIlroy, who was unable to defend his Open title in 2015 after suffering an ankle injury while playing football with friends, added: Its ideal preparation for the Open, especially with the little breeze we have had as well.Its great preparation to have my last two competitive rounds before the Open in contention in tricky conditions. I cant really ask for much more than that.In contrast, Willett had earlier onnly been able to add a second round of 72 to his opening 75 to finish five over par and continue a disappointing run of form.ddddddddddddThe world No.9 finished third in the BMW PGA Championship at the end of May, but smashed the putter he used at Augusta in frustration during the U.S. Open and missed the cut in the BMW International Open in Germany last week.The last three weeks weve putted as bad as we ever have and things havent quite gone our way, Willett, 28, said. When you keep shooting the worst score you can its a tricky game.Just not done anything very well really. Missed a lot of putts, couple of bad shots that cost us and just one of those days again. S--- couple of weeks. Its fine margins and unfortunately we were on the wrong side of them.The last time Willett missed two cuts in a row was coincidentally in the U.S. Open and French Open last year, but he then bounced back to finish sixth in the Open at St Andrews a fortnight later.Defending champion Bernd Wiesberger had held a four-shot lead when he reached nine under par thanks to five birdies in his first eight holes, but then ran up a triple bogey on the treacherous 18th and also dropped shots on his last two holes.That left the Austrian a shot off the pace alongside Nicolas Colsaerts and Anders Hansen, the 45-year-old Dane who announced his retirement at the end of last season.I just came out to play four events, Hansen explained after a flawless 68. I need to play five to keep my status [as a European Tour member] and this week counts for two, so thats perfect.I never expected this and when I came down 15 and saw my name on the leaderboard I was laughing a bit. I thought This is just stupid. Maybe Im just more relaxed about the whole thing because it doesnt really matter. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz