Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.01.2019 12:42
rth owning even in the Millionaire Maker where ownership percentage is a less important variable than other weeks.Jason Rouslin Antworten

As part of ESPN Fantasys efforts to give daily gamers intel on whom to target in DFS, our fantasy golf experts are here to share which players they view as building blocks for this weekends major championship.The panel for The Open Championship features SportsCenter Anchor Matt Barrie, ESPN.coms Will Harris, Jason Sobel, Bob Harig, Kevin Maguire, Gene Wojciechowski, Alex Perry, Tristan Barclay, FantasyGolfInsiders Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte, Taras Pitra and Jason Rouslin, and Dailyfantasybootcamps David Jayne.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Bob Harig -- Adam Scott, $10,600The Aussies form has slipped since winning back-to-back tournaments in the spring, but hes been a solid player at The Open for several years. Scott has had decent performances in his past two events, including a tie for 10th at the WGC Bridgestone. He has finished in the top 10 in 11 of his past 22 majors.Kevin Maguire -- Branden Grace, $9,700In the five majors since the 2015 Masters, Grace owns three top-5 finishes, including nearly winning the 2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay. The South African might not be the highest profile player in the field, but how many fans would know that hes now ranked inside the top 10 in the world?Matt Barrie -- Branden Grace, $9,700The Open Championship tends to yield itself to an off-the-radar name that sneaks up on the stars. And this year that will be Grace. Although hes never finished inside the top 20 at The Open, hes playing as good of golf as anyone in the world, including two wins in the past year. Grace has the game, and major mindset, to get it done at Royal Troon.Gene Wojciechowski -- Dustin Johnson, $12,000All favorites arent created equal. I understand all the reasons why people are picking Jason Day and Rory McIlroy to win The Open. But at the risk of sounding too golfy, I worry about their high ball-flights if the winds and rain roll in -- which theyre supposed to during the course of this tournament. Overthinking it? Probably. But Ill go with Dustin Johnson, who can overpower any course, has an underrated short game, has played fairly well in Opens since 2010 and has won his last two tournaments, including the U.S. Open. A daring, under-the-radar pick? Nah. But if pre-Open form counts, nobody is playing better than D.J.Alex Perry -- Sergio Garcia, $10,000Sergio. Sergio, Sergio, Sergio. If I keep saying Sergio, hell eventually win one, right? Forget his missed cut at Troon in 2004. He has. Forget the eight-foot putt to win that wouldnt drop at Carnoustie in 2007. He has. The Open has always felt like his best chance to finally get on that major championship winners roll call -- and hes coming into this week in fine form. The Spaniards name is going on that Claret Jug on Sunday.Jason Sobel -- Martin Kaymer, $8,400He won a major in 2010, sank the Ryder Cup-clinching putt in 2012 and won another major in 2014. Well, guess what? This is another even-numbered year and Kaymer happens to be playing solid golf entering this week, with finishes of 13th or better in four of his past five starts. If weve learned anything at The Open, its that the favorites often dont win here. Kaymer isnt a favorite, but hes certainly good enough to get the job done -- again.Tristan Barclay -- Phil Mickelson, $8,600Sure, we could look to the trendy young things such as Jason Day and Dustin Johnson for this years Open Championship, but for an outside shot, how about the veteran Mickelson? The 2013 champion shot a 66 in his final round at last weeks weather-beaten Scottish Open, revelling in the blustery British conditions that are sure to play a part at Royal Troon. The man openly admits to loving links golf and his victory at Muirfield three years ago shows he has what it takes to win on these British shores. At 46, he might lack the firepower of his younger rivals, but experience counts beside the sea.Taras Pitra -- Matt Kuchar, $7,800The Open Championship has not been overly friendly to Kuchar, but he has made the cut in all but one appearance (2011) and has three top-30 finishes including a T-9 in 2012. Based on his results, you could argue this setup is the worst for his game, but his form looks way too tempting to fade him this week. Known primarily as a cut-maker, I think his price may make him a very chalky play this week which is fine for cash games, but you may want to swerve when making your GPP lineups.Will Harris -- Charl Schwartzel, $7,800Schwartzel is outside the top 20 in the DraftKings pecking order, but has the credentials of a fringe top-10 guy. The former Masters champ has been in fine, consistent form all year, picking up wins in his native South Africa and during the PGA Tours Florida Swing, while cracking the top 25 in each of his past five starts. Schwartzel is inside the top 10 on tour in a host of key stats, and though a rookie at Troon, he has solid history in Scotland.David Jayne -- Graeme McDowell, $7,500When looking for a value play this week there are several factors Im weighing heavily, and G-Mac grades well in all of them. He keeps the ball low off the tee to mitigate the effect of wind that can cause havoc on high ball flights. His current form is solid, coming off a top-10 finish at the Scottish Open where, if a couple more putts had dropped, he could have won. McDowells history at Opens is strong as well, making seven of his last eight cuts with a pair of top 10s. And last but not least, hes vocalized how extremely motivated he is to make the Ryder Cup team and was at Royal Troon getting in plenty of practice the week before the Scottish Open.Jeff Bergerson -- Rafael Cabrera-Bello, $6,900I have been recommending Cabrera-Bello to our members all year and a vast majority of the time he has delivered. He has 12 top-25 finishes this season, six of which were top-10s. He is familiar with links-style courses as he is a permanent staple on the European Tour. Most importantly he racks up DraftKings points; heaverages a whopping 73 points per tournament. At only $6,900 this week, I like his upside, especially for the Millionaire Maker contest.Zachary Turcotte -- Charl Schwartzel, $7,800Schwartzel is the bargain of the week at $7,800. He has missed just one cut in 15 starts this season, has six top-10 finishes and three wins. In his last six starts at The Open, Schwartzel has finished inside the top-16 four times. His tee-to-green game has been exceptional this year and his long iron play will help him with some of the longer par-3s and approach shots on the par-4 holes this week. If he can make enough birdies this week, he should find himself in contention. Schwartzel will be highly owned, but a must-play in cash games this week and worth owning even in the Millionaire Maker where ownership percentage is a less important variable than other weeks.Jason Rouslin -- Alexander Noren, $6,900Well, the last time the Scottish Open was held at Castle Hill, the winner of that event went on to win The Open (Phil Mickelson). If you like that angle, Noren is a pretty good play. He also has an eighth and 12th-place finish on his recent form card (first, eighth, missed cut, 12th). A good ball striker, I love Norens value at $6,900 as he has missed just two cuts in 12 starts this season. I expect him to continue his strong play this week at Royal Troon. Blue Air Jordan 2 Retro . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.cheapairjordan2retro.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Pink Air Jordan 2 Retro .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Green Air Jordan 2 Retro . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Ross Detwiler had a nightmare season in 2015, going a combined 1-5 with a 7.25 ERA for the Texas Rangers and Atlanta Braves, and this year he made seven relief appearances for the Cleveland Indians before being sent to Triple-A Columbus.Detwilers baseball career was in a tailspin, but he has been on an upswing ever since a trade to the Oakland As on July 17.Detwiler went 4-0 in with a 3.86 ERA in four games, including three starts, for Triple-A Nashville. He will be recalled Wednesday to start for the As against the Baltimore Orioles and Yovani Gallardo.Its been kind of a journey this year, but I kind of found a new love for the game a bit once I got to this organization, Detwiler said Tuesday before the Athletics 2-1 victory against Baltimore. Ive had fun and Ive been successful so Im really excited to get the opportunity up here.Everybody in Nashville is just loose and had fun. I wouldnt say it was a chore before, but you just went to the field and it was a job. And now its fun and theyre winning a lot down there. Its a good team and a good group of guys. It kind of says a lot about the organization.Detwiler has appeared in 180 major league games over nine seasons with 76 starts. He has made only seven big-league starts over the past three seasons, but he has spent most of this season at Triple-A as a starter, his preferred role.As a reliever you just dont really know when youre throwing, Detwiler said. Im a person thats always kind of had my own routine. Relieving was tough for me. Once I started again, I got back on a routine. I felt good about it. I was able to carry the routine over oncce I got traded over here.dddddddddddd Its been working for me so Im going to stick with it.Gallardo (4-3) will make his 15th start of the season. Hes coming off a solid outing Friday in a 7-5 victory against the Chicago White Sox. Gallardo allowed two runs on seven hits over six innings. He struck out three and walked one.Yovanis a professional, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. None of us are what we were at 24, 25, but hes a guy that knows how to pitch. Once he got through some of the physical problems he had, he has really kept us engaged in the competitive part of the game, and thats really what you ask from starters in the American League.Gallardo went 13-11 with a 3.42 ERA last season for Texas before coming to Baltimore in a Jan. 19 trade. Before that, he went 89-64 with a 3.69 ERA from 2007-2014 for Milwaukee.The As won the first two games in the series. They beat the powerful Orioles 3-2 on Monday night when Kendall Graveman allowed one run over seven innings. Then on Tuesday night, Zach Neal moved from the bullpen to the rotation and gave up one run on two hits over 5 1/3 innings.Detwiler is 0-2 with a 5.09 ERA in seven career appearances, including four starts, against Baltimore. Hell enter Wednesdays start, however, with renewed confidence.Theres been kind of a resurgence in my off-speed (pitches), mostly my curveball, Detwiler said. Ive been able to throw it for strikes and bounce it a few times. I think thats why my strikeout numbers are up a little bit this year. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz