Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.01.2019 12:43
Wolfsburg player touched the ball less than Gomez.Elsewhere, little-known striker Maximilian Philipp struck twice as promoted F Antworten

BERLIN -- In a duel between one of Germanys most popular sides and arguably its most hated, Naby Keita struck late as Leipzig stunned Borussia Dortmund 1-0 to win its first Bundesliga game on Saturday.Midfielder Oliver Burke set up fellow substitute Keita to grab the winner with one minute remaining, sparking wild celebrations among the home fans.Leipzig, unpopular among rival supporters who see it as a marketing tool for energy-drink manufacturer Red Bull, matched last seasons runner-up for intensity, and suggested it is in the Bundesliga to stay. Thats the clubs stated objective for its first season of top-flight football, consolidation before Champions League qualification becomes the target.While Leipzig has enthusiastically embraced the concept -- the city is the first in former East Germany to have a top-flight club since Energie Cottbus was relegated in 2009 -- opponents resent its commercial side and rapid progress. The club was founded in 2009 when Red Bull rebranded fifth-tier side SSV Markranstaedt and financed its speedy promotion as a new entity through the lower leagues.Dortmund is renowned for excelling beyond its means and caring for its fans, but some fans refused to travel to Leipzig for the game, which was nevertheless sold out. Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick said the club could have sold twice as many tickets.Mario Goetze looked lively in his second debut for Dortmund after returning from Bayern Munich, but Leipzig mostly frustrated Dortmunds speedy forwards and threatened before the break through Marcel Sabitzer and captain Dominik Kaiser, who first played for the side in the fourth tier.Leipzigs Andre Schuerrle struck the crossbar, and Keita ultimately claimed the winner on his Bundesliga debut.We know where we come from. Weve a lot to learn but were on the right path, Leipzig coach Ralph Hasenhuettl said.BAYER LEVERKUSEN 3 HAMBURGER SV 1Bobby Wood scored again in Hamburger SVs 1,800th Bundesliga game but Joel Pohjanpalo proved the hero with a late hat trick in Bayer Leverkusens win.Wood, who scored against Ingolstadt on the opening weekend, struck on a counterattack in the 58th minute, only for Pohjanpalo to equalize with just over 10 minutes remaining and complete his hat trick in injury time.Leverkusens hopes of bouncing back from an opening-weekend defeat improved with the return of striker Javier Chicharito Hernandez, who broke his right hand in a fall.Neither side created much going forward, however, until Wood snatched the opening goal after being played through by Michael Gregoritsch. Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno, whod just extended his contract to 2020, rushed out of goal and Wood stayed cool to round him and score for the second consecutive game.But Hamburg, again, let a lead slip.Julian Brandt was at the heart of the home sides dangerous play and the Germany midfielder set up Pohjanpalo to head in the equalizer in the 79th. The Finn struck Leverkusen ahead in the first minute of injury time, and there was still time for Chicharito to set him up to complete the scoring in the fourth.WOLFSBURG 0 COLOGNE 0Germany forward Mario Gomez endured a frustrating debut for Wolfsburg. Much was expected of Gomez on his return to the Bundesliga. However, Cologne allowed few chances, and no Wolfsburg player touched the ball less than Gomez.Elsewhere, little-known striker Maximilian Philipp struck twice as promoted Freiburg upset Borussia Moenchengladbach 3-1 at home, Hertha Berlin midfielder Genki Haraguchi set up both goals to beat Ingolstadt 2-0, and Sandro Sirigus last-minute goal gave Darmstadt a dramatic 1-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in the Hessen derby. Blue Running Shoes . PETERSBURG, Fla. Running Shoes Online . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. http://www.cheaprunningshoesonline.us/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Cheap Running Shoes Store . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Yellow Running Shoes Wholesale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Whatever job we might do, and whatever rewards we work for, whether they be financial, ethical or sporting success, we all need the occasional holiday. No more so than the professional cricketer, the athlete performing in the glare of attention from the press and public, the lone individual in the team endeavour, forever just a few games away from career failure.Last week Nick Compton, a batsman previously tipped as a future England star, put away his kit bag and announced an indefinite break from cricket.I wont say I know how he feels, because I dont. My grandfather drove steam trains; Denis Compton scored hundreds at Lords. I played a handful of games for Leicestershire CCC Under-17s, quickly realised I wasnt good enough to go any further, while Nick was burdened - if talent can be a burden - with both ability and a stellar family name to live up to from day one.What we do have in common is a retreat from cricket.From the moment I could walk, I had a bat in my hand. In the summer I hit balls in back gardens, school playgrounds and on the park. In the winter I netted or played against factory walls under streetlights. While other kids got chickenpox, I caught cricket fever. Aged 11 I joined Barkby United CC, and whenever I could, I rode my BMX to their beautiful hills and furrows ground, which had seven trees inside the boundary. When I made it into Leicestershire Schools aged 15, I remember looking at my fixture card and realising that with a combination of junior and senior cricket I had the whole month of July in whites.It was cricket heaven. For that season and the next. And the next. Week in, week out. Then the same fixtures, the same away games against the same teams. The viscous sledging in the pressure cooker of senior league cricket. Making it into the Leicestershire side, and then being dropped from the Leicestershire side.I cant remember the exact day I quit, but I was in my early twenties and my kit bag had been stolen from my girlfriends house. Not that losing my favourite Duncan Fearnley was a reason to give up - I was barely using it, considering the form I was in. I quit because I was burnt out after years of non-stop cricket. Suddenly I felt bored on the pitch. And Id found out that turning up to play still drunk after a night out clubbing didnt help me take wickets or score runs. I was dropped into the second team and didnt care.For the next 12 years I never donned a pair of whites. I barely watched the game, either, which was good timing considering it was the 1990s, a decade, as historian Tom Holland wrote in the Guardian, of unprecedented darkness and despair for England cricket fans.Id fallen out of love with the game Id sppent most of life obsessed with.dddddddddddd I had no kit, and I travelled for most of my twenties, living on a ship, or in the semi-cricketless nations of Japan and the USA. Although there were flings with ad hoc cricket, including a detailed living-room Test series with armchair fielders in an East London squat, and frenetic games on beaches and streets while backpacking through India, the formalities of the sport held no attraction. Yet perhaps a return to cricket was inevitable. All those hours invested into the skills of such a complex game, and the memories formed on bus journeys to Grace Road to watch my heroes, or playing with my dad in the back garden, can hardly be erased.Still, an indoor tennis school in Chiba, a city just downwind of the leaking Fukushima nuclear reactor, was the surprise venue to bring me back to cricket. I was researching my third novel, Tokyo, and was looking for a social sport to play that was easier on my body than rugby, and joined a thriving indoor league - more for the excuse to have a beer than to hit a ball.And I did wonder if I was even capable of turning my arm over when asked to bowl. But I got it down to the other end at a decent pace and on a decent length. What made me realise the joy I was missing was the shot played. The opening bat for the Japan Ladies team stroked an immaculate straight drive into the netting. Style and technique. A moment of flow that I felt glad to be a part of, as if I were an actor in a performance rather than a competing foe.Back in England I bought whites, a bat, and all the accoutrements that a fully fledged cricketer needs. Id fallen back in love. I played league cricket, friendlies, and helped revive the Authors CC. Six years on, my resurgence continues. There might be days, trudging back to the pavilion after a bad decision or a low score, or playing in one of those matches where dropped catches skittle across the outfield, or I simply watch my best deliveries sail over the boundary rope, that I grumble and wonder at the point of standing in a field. Then a ball cannons from the middle of the bat - the bat that Im holding. Or a leggie grips and takes the off stump, and the bails tinkle.Form helps a cricketer enjoy the game. But enjoying the game helps form. I hope Compton feels invigorated by the holiday. I hope he knows nothing about the series played in his absence. I hope he forgets about the County Championship and the IPL and puts his kit bag in the garage and locks the door. And I hope he comes back to the sport he once must have loved. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz