Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.01.2019 03:22
apacity. He credited Riggins for helping develop young pitchers in the minors but pointed to a lack of improvement at the major Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Cincinnati Reds dismissed pitching coach Mark Riggins on Monday, hoping to shake up a staff with the worst ERA in the majors.Riggins was in his first season after spending the previous four years as the organizations minor league pitching coordinator.But with a 5.51 ERA and a 30-53 record entering Mondays game against the major league-leading Chicago Cubs, the Reds decided to make changes. Assistant pitching coach and bullpen coach Mack Jenkins replaces Riggins. Triple-A Louisville pitching coach Ted Power will assume Jenkins role.President of baseball operations Walt Jocketty said he hopes Riggins will remain with the organization in some capacity. He credited Riggins for helping develop young pitchers in the minors but pointed to a lack of improvement at the major league level.We brought some guys up here probably before they were ready because we just didnt have a veteran, Jocketty said. We tried to acquire a veteran or two to stabilize the staff but werent successful. Part of the blame rests with us, the front office. We havent been able to find the right pieces.After dropping 98 games last season, the Reds are threatening the franchise record of 101 losses in 1982. They traded two key starters in former 20-game winner Johnny Cueto and Mike Leake last July. They then dealt closer Aroldis Chapman and All-Star Home Run Derby champion Todd Frazier during the offseason.The rotation has been hit with injuries this season, and Homer Bailey is recovering from Tommy John surgery last year.It feels like no rock has been unturned to help these guys turn it around, manager Bryan Price said. But at some point in time, the players have to perform. Weve been talking since spring training about seizing the opportunity and we need more guys to run with the opportunity. We have some really good arms, but we cant continue to watch these kind of performances. Ramik Wilson Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Len Dawson Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.chiefsauthenticofficialstore.com/authentic-tanoh-kpassagnon-jersey.html .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Travis Kelce Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. MIAMI -- It did not take long for Luis Sardinas to make an impact for the San Diego Padres.Sardinas homered and drove in four runs for the Padres in a 7-6 loss to the Miami Marlins on Friday night.I thought Luis Sardinas was outstanding, Padres manager Andy Green said. He had the bases-clearing double and the home run.Sardinas, who was 1 for 8 coming in, had a three-run double and a home run -- his third in 115 career games.The more I get into the games the more confidence I can have, Sardinas said through a translator.Chris Johnson took advantage of the Padres outfielders playing shallow with a run-scoring ground-rule double with two outs in the bottom of the ninth to give the Marlins the win.When I hit it I put my head down, I didnt get it all of it and when I was running I kind of saw where they were playing -- a little bit more shallow, obviously to try to throw somebody out at the plate, Johnson said. I was just hoping it would carry enough to get over his head. (Center fielder Travis Jankowski) almost got there. Im just glad he didnt.The Marlins scored three runs in the eighth to tie it before Johnson gave the Marlins their third walk-off win of the season.Its huge for us but also for him and his confidence, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. Hes not getting his at bats and hes been great about it. No pouting or sulking hes just continuing to do the work and I felt good for him and for how hard he works and how hard he wants it.Johnson hit a deep fly ball to right-center field that took one bounce before landing in the Marlins bullpen. Jankowski was playing shallow and converged on the ball, but was unable to make the catch.You kind of pick your poison, you give a guy a double more than you give a guy a single to win the baseball game at that point in time, Padres manager Andy Green said. You can be back on the warning track and try to defend that, but theres not everything you can defend in that outfield. ... Were playing shallow with two strikes and he put a good swing on it and had a pitch he can handle and drove it to the warning track. It was a long run for Jankowski, but he almost got it.Martin Prado, Christian Yelich, and Marcell Ozuna each drove in two runs for the Marlins.Ryan Schimpf also homered for the Padres.Fernando Rodney (2-3) pitched an inning in relief to pick up the win.Brandon Maurer (0-4) blew the save in the eighth and lost it in the ninth, allowing four hits and one run in one inning.San Diego starter Jarred Cosart allowedd two runs and five hits over five innings in his first appearance against his former club where he spent parts of the last three seasons.dddddddddddd He was traded to San Diego in a seven-player deal involving pitcher Andrew Cashner on July 29.Cosart exited with a 5-2 lead after a blister on his middle finger on his throwing hand emerged.The Marlins scored three runs in the bottom of the eighth to tie the score at 6-6. Maurer relieved Brad Hand and entered with the bases loaded and gave up a two-run single to Prado and an RBI single to Yelich. It was Maurers fifth blown save in 11 chances.Miami starter David Phelps allowed four runs and two hits with three walks in 3 2/3 inningsOzunas RBI double and Yelichs RBI groundout gave the Marlins a 2-0 lead.The Padres took the lead with a four-run fourth keyed by Sardinas bases-clearing double as nine men went to the plate.Two outs there I was just trying to be aggressive in the zone I think was the biggest thing, Sardinas said. Trying to look for a good pitch and make good solid contact. It was a big point in the game at that point.An error by Phelps covering first base on a grounder gave the Padres a 4-2 lead and ended his night.Schimpfs home run, his 15th, into the upper deck in right field pushed the lead to 5-2. His 15 home runs are tied for the fifth-most by a Padres rookie.Sardinas made it 6-2 with a solo homer in the fifth.The Marlins pulled within three on Ozunas RBI single in the seventh.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: RHP Tyson Ross (right shoulder) made a rehab start with Class-A Lake Elsinore on Thursday allowing four runs in 2/3 of an inning. When we look at Tyson the only thing that really matters is health, manager Andy Green said. I dont really read too much into rehab starts. . I think hes going to throw another start in the minor leagues before he pitches for us. ... LHP Christian Friedrich will be skipped in the rotation to give him rest. ... CF Jon Jay (forearm) took swings inside the batting cage on Friday and is eyeing an early September return.UP NEXTPadres: LHP Clayton Richard (0-3, 4.44) will start Saturdays game. Richard is 0-2 with a 1.64 ERA in two starts this season.Marlins: RHP Jose Urena (2-4, 6.33) will make his sixth start of the season. Urena picked up his first victory as a starter this season in his last start at Pittsburgh allowing two runs in six innings. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz