Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.01.2019 03:22
heap[/url] . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Allen Robinsons season of discontent became evident in Jacksonvilles latest loss.Robinson yanked off his helmet and started yelling at an official early in the fourth quarter of a 20-10 loss to Denver on Sunday. It was a clear reaction to a disappointing year in which the 2015 Pro Bowl receiver has 56 receptions for 622 yards and six touchdowns.Robinson was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and later unleashed months of aggravation -- at not getting calls, not winning games and not improving on a 1,400-yard, 14-touchdown sophomore campaign.Ive never been this frustrated playing the game of football in my life, Robinson said after the game.Robinson caught three passes for 31 yards against the Broncos. He was targeted a team-high 10 times, but two of those resulted in interceptions. Von Miller hit Blake Bortles as he tried to throw to Robinson across the middle , and the ball was intercepted and returned for a touchdown.Earlier in the game, Bortles tried to find Robinson down the sideline, but he bobbled the ball and deflected it into a defenders hands.The Jaguars (2-10) finished with three turnovers that proved to be the difference in the game. They lost their seventh consecutive game and fell to 0-5 at EverBank Field this season.Its tough, but at the end of the day for me, thats out of my control, Robinson said. It is what it is. I try to go out there and not think too much about the negative outcome and just try to come out there and make the plays. I know its been a little bit tougher, but the end of the day, just try to go out there and keep pushing.Robinson is tied for sixth in the league with 116 targets in 2016, but his 48.2 percent catch rate is among the worst in the league. There are a number of contributing factors, most notably Bortles continued inaccuracy.Robinson also has six drops, including three that resulted in interceptions, and has seen significantly more cloud and double coverage in his third season. Defenders also have gotten away with being more aggressive with the second-round pick from Penn State.Id rather not talk about this amazing officiating that weve had throughout the course of the season, Robinson said. But, it is what it is.Theres little doubt that Robinson hasnt gotten all the calls hes deserved this year. Before his 15-yard penalty Sunday, it looked like Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib was draped on his back before the fourth-down pass even got to him.Whenever a player has success in the league, you try to take away what they do well, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. Thats what our conversations were in the offseason. When you do well, you might see rolled coverage, you might see a safety over the top. Theyre going to take it to another level if you have a good year because they feel like they need to take you out of your game.You need to be able to adjust to that. He has. At times, its frustrating, but thats part of it. Hes going to do some of that when you target like that. You just have to win in other ways.Robinson hasnt, at least not with any consistency.He has eight receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown in the last three games. And he might another tough go Sunday against Minnesota (6-6) and Xavier Rhodes, who is considered one of the best young cornerbacks in the league.One thing Robinson might do, especially after another non-call prompted his eruption, is start playing more physical.Maybe its me, he said. Maybe I should start upping my physicality. Ill take a look at that as well. Im not going to say its not on me, because obviously I guess it is. Ive got to go in the lab and try to figure something out.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro Purple . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro Gold . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapjordans11online.com/cheap-air-jordan-11-retro-pink/ . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Retro Jordan 11s For Sale . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.PHOENIX -- Paul Goldschmidt turned a tough night into a triumph, and not for the first time in what so far has been a magnificent season. Goldschmidt hit a three-run, opposite-field home run with two outs in the eighth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 Friday night. The Giants were poised to give Matt Cain a victory and send Patrick Corbin to his first loss in 10 decisions before Goldschmidt lined a 2-0 pitch from Jeremy Affeldt over the right field fence for his 15th home run of the season. Goldschmidt, hitting .332, boosted his NL-leading RBI total to 57. He had hit into two double plays and struck out in his previous at bats Friday. "Think about it -- two double plays, a strikeout and he hits a three-run home run," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "Last week we were in Chicago -- three strikeouts against (Jeff) Samardzija and a grand slam to help us win a game. Hes pretty special. He really is." The quiet Goldschmidt got a curtain call from the crowd, waving to them from the dugout. "Thats cool," he said. "Its fun anytime you get the win, but obviously a come-from-behind win. A great crowd tonight, so it was a lot of fun." Arizona stayed 2 1/2 games ahead of Colorado in the NL West. San Francisco dropped to 3 1/2 back. Cain went seven innings plus a batter, allowing a run on four hits with three walks. Corbin gave up a run on seven hits in 7 1-3 innings, striking out four with no walks. Cain left after A.J. Pollock beat out an infield grounder to third for a base hit. With Affeldt on in relief, Pollock advanced to second on pinch hitter Wil Nieves groundout to second. Affeldt got Gerardo Parra looking, then Willie Bloomquist walked to bring up Goldschmidt. Coming off a road trip in which he hit two grand slams, he caught up with a fastball over the plate. Goldschmidt had been hitless in five previous at-bats against Affeldt. "It was a dumb pitch -- dumb location, dumb selection, stupid," Affeldt said. "I didnt want to throw it there. For a strike pitch it wasnt that bad, but that is not what I am trying to do to him. He is too hot of hitter and when you make dumb pitches and you throw to a dumb location they are going to make you look bad. I take full responsibility. The loss is on me. Cain threw really well. He didnt deserve that. It is completely my fault. " Giants manager Bruce Bochy stuck with Affeldt, saying he "has been throwing the ball as well as anybody." Besides, Goldschmidt has been hitting right-hhanded hitters better than lefties.dddddddddddd "That guy is hitting lefty and righties if you are looking at the numbers," Bochy said. "He (Affeldt) just made a mistake there. It all started with the ground ball they beat out and of course the walks set up that. You are asking for trouble." Cain settled down after a 31-pitch first inning, when he walked three and gave up a single but held Arizona scoreless. Goldschmidt grounded into a double play, leaving a runner at third with two outs. Cain walked the next two batters to load the bases but got Martin Prado on a broken-bat groundout to end the inning. Didi Gregorius led off the Diamondbacks fifth with a double and, with a head-first slide, barely beat Gregor Blancos throw on A.J. Pollocks fly out to centre to put a runner on third with one out. But Gregorius tried to score on Corbins weak grounder to first and was easily thrown out by Brandon Belt. Corbin retired 12 in a row before Pablo Sandovals broken-bat single with one out in the seventh. Belt singled sharply to right to put runners at first and second. Sandoval took third when pinch hitter Joaquin Arias flew out to right, then Blancos first-pitch single to centre put San Francisco up 1-0. Corbins night ended after Marco Scutaros one-out double to the gap in left centre in the eighth. Brad Ziegler came on and got Buster Posey and Hunter Pence to ground out to shortstop. Goldschmidt said Corbin has "been unbelievable for us this year." "When he came out of the game we felt awful," Goldschmidt said. "We were trying to score for him. We had a few opportunities early and werent able to come through. But he did a great job. Thats what it takes when you have those come-from-behind wins. You need to keep putting up zeroes and give the offence a chance." One more chance was all Goldschmidt needed. NOTES: First base umpire Jerry Layne, the crew chief, aggravated a rib injury and left the field near the start of Arizonas half of the third inning. The crew went with three umpires the rest of the game. ... Corbin was trying to be just the third pitcher in 25 years to start 10-0. Roger Clemens (11 in 1997) and Aaron Small (10 in 2005) were the others. ... San Francisco has won eight of its last nine at Chase Field. ... The temperature was 108 degrees outside, 83 inside Chase Field at first pitch. ... Madison Bumgarner (4-4, 3.46 ERA) starts for the Giants and Trevor Cahill (3-6, 3.27) goes for Arizona on Saturday night. ... San Francisco has lost seven of 10. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz