Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.01.2019 03:23
ter in the fifth.The righty grew up in nearby Delaware and more than 100 of his family, friends and acquaintances turned out to Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Chad Kuhls fan club brought the noise.Andrew McCutchen hit two solo homers, Kuhl pitched six effective innings and the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Philadelphia Phillies 15-2 Thursday night.Jordy Mercer hit a three-run homer and John Jaso and Sean Rodriguez also went deep to help the Pirates split a four-game series.Kuhl (4-3) allowed two runs and four hits, striking out five. He retired the first 12 batters before Tommy Joseph lined a double to right-center in the fifth.The righty grew up in nearby Delaware and more than 100 of his family, friends and acquaintances turned out to show their support. Many of them sat behind Pittsburghs dugout.It was loud, Kuhl said.Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was amused to see so much enthusiasm on the road.Now we know what it sounded like when Chad played Little League, Hurdle said. It was very entertaining. They were cheering every pitch. It was fun.Kuhl hid his emotions well.I was definitely amped up, seeing people I hadnt seen since I was maybe 12 years old, he said. I was nervous. I tried to block it out.Phillies starter Jerad Eickhoff (10-14) gave up six runs -- three earned -- and five hits (four homers) in 6 2/3 innings.I feel like I let the guys down in here, he said. These guys are fighting. I have to live with that. Thats the most frustrating thing.Jaso led off the game with his sixth homer. McCutchen drove one out to center in the fourth. Rodriguez connected in the fifth to make it 3-0.Mercers shot increased the Pirates lead to 6-2 in the seventh. McCutchen hit his 23rd homer off Frank Herrmann in the eighth.BUSTING OUTThe Pirates had seven hits and eight runs in the ninth to put the game way out of reach.BARRYS NEXTMcCutchen has 174 career homers with the Pirates. He trails Barry Bonds by two for fourth place on Pittsburghs all-time home run list.MINOR SHAKEUPDusty Wathan, who led Double-A Reading to the best record in the Eastern League this season and a second consecutive Eastern Division championship, will manage Philadelphias Triple-A affiliate, Lehigh Valley, in 2017. Wathan replaces Dave Brundage.PROPER GOODBYEPhillies manager Pete Mackanin plans to start Ryan Howard all three games of the season-ending home series vs. the Mets on Sept. 30-Oct. 2. The 2006 NL MVP is the last player remaining from Philadelphias 2008 World Series championship team. The Phillies will exercise a $10 million buyout after the season ends, so Howard is down to his final games in red pinstripes.HEY A.J.Former Pirates and Phillies pitcher A.J. Burnett drove from Maryland to Philadelphia to see two of his former teams. He watched the Pirates take batting practice on the field and chatted with many of his old teammates.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (3-5, 4.66 ERA) starts the opener of a four-game series at Cincinnati. RHP Robert Stephenson (2-1, 4.43) goes for the Reds.Phillies: LHP Adam Morgan (2-10, 5.73) takes the mound in the start of a three-game series vs. Miami. RHP Tom Koehler (9-11, 3.97) pitches for the Marlins. Cheap Air Jordans From China . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro Brown . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapjordans11online.com/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro All White . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap Real . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. The Wallabies will face France with a starting lineup which barely resembles their opening Spring Tour fixtures, with coach Michael Cheika making 11 changes while handing Kyle Godwin a Test debut.Only flanker David Pocock, who moves to his preferred openside flanker role, halfback Will Genia, winger Henry Speight and centre Tevita Kuridrani have been retained from the starting XV which sealed a late 23-22 win over Scotland last week.But far from swinging the axe following a lucky escape, Cheika has chosen the new-look lineup to give his weary starters a rest ahead of the key grand slam clashes with Ireland and England - while also handing fringe squad members a chance to press their case.All five Wallabies to have started all 12 Tests this year - captain Stephen Moore, vice-captain Michael Hooper, Israel Folau, Bernard Foley and Dane Haylett-Petty - have all been relieved of their starting duties while prop Sekope Kepu, who came off the bench once, has also been given a rest.In Folaus absence, Luke Morahan is given a chance to shine at fullback - while the highly rated Godwin will make his first appearance for Australia.Ive been impressed with him from day one, Cheika said.Hes a player (France) wont know either so its something different for them to look at.Australias first-choice No.9, Genia, retains his place ahead of Nick Phipps after returning to the starting lineup last week following his release from French club Stade Francaise for the international window.Genia will get a chance to play in front of his adoopted home fans at Stade de France on Saturday, and will rekindle his partnership with the enigmatic, but experienced, Quade Cooper who returns at five-eighth.dddddddddddd.Pocock headlines an exciting backrow made up of World Cup favourite Scott Fardy and rising talent Sean McMahon, who returns from an ankle injury suffered in Pretoria six weeks ago.The Wallabies will also test out an inexperienced front-row, with hooker Tolu Latu making his first start after debuting against Wales a fortnight ago, while rookie prop Allan Alaalatoa will partner veteran James Slipper.But Cheika insists there are no token selections among the team.You dont give away a starting jersey for Australia lightly, he said of the new front row.Weve said that we want to give lads experience and Allan hasnt started or been in this type of firestorm before.I wanted to try to get a blend of (youth and experience). I dont just want to go, here you go young guys, have a game.I want to give them the opportunity to play with experienced players.Team: Luke Morahan; Sefanaia Naivalu, Tevita Kuridrani, Kyle Godwin, Henry Speight; Quade Cooper, Will Genia; Sean McMahon, David Pocock, Scott Fardy; Rob Simmons, Kane Douglas, Allan Alaalatoa, Tolu Latu, James Slipper. Replacements: Stephen Moore, Scott Sio, Tom Robertson, Will Skelton, Dean Mumm, Lopeti Timani, Nick Phipps, Bernard Foley, Taqele Naiyaravoro (one to be omitted) Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz