Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.09.2018 01:05
her height, Delle Donne admitted that she wouldnt have it any other way. I absolutely love being tall. It makes me unique.The re Antworten

Shes a self-proclaimed sneakerhead (girl has more than 300 pairs of kicks in her closet), and has worn Nike gear for as long as she can remember. Elena Delle Donne and her teammates proudly sported the iconic Swoosh logo across their chests from practice to the podium during the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Its only right that the sportswear and lifestyle brand would host a homecoming event for the gold medalist.Im so honored to be here, said the Chicago Sky starter and 2015 WNBA MVP. Nike is like family to me. Ive been obsessed with the brand since I was old enough to understand what Nike was. I remember feeling like a new person whenever Id get a new pair of their sneakers.The homecoming kicked off on Thursday night at the Michigan Avenue stores week-long styling series, a promotion that gives shoppers a closer look at its tech pack fall collection through one-on-one sessions with some of Chicagos most notable fashion stylists and wardrobe consultants.Delle Donne is particularly thrilled about the collection. At 6-foot-5, she admits that finding pieces to fit her stature can be difficult, but this line seems to do the trick. If youre tall like me, youre going to love [the collection]. The arm lengths are great and the pieces just move with you. The [Sportswear Tech Fleece] is probably my favorite.She also joked that shell have to keep her new favorite top away from her mother, whos known to raid her closet. My mom steals all my stuff. So, Im going to have to hide this from her.At the event, which was hosted by Val Warner -- a co-anchor for ABC Chicagos morning show Windy City Live -- and moderated by fashion stylist BeBe Jones of styling firm Row A Seat 1, experts shared their tips for mastering the seasons most swoon-worthy athleisure trends. Of course, Delle Donne had her own styling secrets to add: If my jeans dont fit perfectly, Ill just roll them up and make them capris. Or, Ill wear really tall boots so that no one knows that my jeans are really up to here, she told Warner, as she pointed to her kneecaps. I make it work.Though she jokes about her height, Delle Donne admitted that she wouldnt have it any other way. I absolutely love being tall. It makes me unique.The recently engaged 26-year-old shared that she and fiancée?Amanda Clifton have set a soft date for their upcoming nuptials -- which is tentatively slated for November 2017. As for her styling plans for the big day, you can expect to see the athlete in a wedding gown. Maybe Nike can make you a dress, Clifton added. Thats a good idea! replied Delle Donne.As for her greatest accessory of all, the basketball stars Olympic gold medal is displayed on her mantle. Being in Rio was an absolute dream come true. Getting that medal put around my neck was by far the greatest moment of the whole trip. Theyre sending us this awesome wooden case, so Im going to keep it on display. She added that getting to catch events that shed watched since she was a child like swimming and beach volleyball was pretty special.Friday , Delle Donne and the Chicago Sky will play the visiting Seattle Storm. Before the game, Delle Donne likely went through her regular series of game-day rituals: a big breakfast in the morning, a small lunch, and then a half of a bagel with peanut butter right before she gets on the court. Shell also jam to a playlist that Clifton has created for her, which includes Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey.I also have gum that I have to chew [before my games]. Im superstitious about it. I chew a piece during warm-ups and then a new piece for the game. If were not playing well, at halftime I switch the piece because its clearly the gums fault. And if we have a couple losses in a row, I throw the pack away and have to buy a new one. I dont know where this superstition came from but it just continued to grow. Seems to be working, so no judgement here!Lyndsay Green is a Chicago-based style and travel editor and founder of Beauty Atlas magazine, a destination guide for beauty enthusiasts. When shes not in some far-flung destination testing natural face masks or stocking up on foreign beauty products, you can find her brushing up on her tumbling skills in an adult gymnastics class in the Windy City. China Jerseys Cheap . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.wholesalejerseys.xyz/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. China Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. NFL Jerseys Cheap . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Taiyoo has taken out one Victorian country Cup this spring and will get his chance to give Darren Weir a second Ballarat Cup on his home track.The seven-year-old gelding snapped a 20-month absence from the winners circle when he won the $100,000 Kyneton Cup (2000m) by a long neck on November 2.The stayers next planned start is in Saturdays $300,000 Listed Ballarat Cup (2200m).Hes in good shape, Weir said.His run was good at Moonee Valley two starts ago when he ran third and then he took that to Kyneton.Hopefully at Ballarat hell run well again. He would have to improve a bit but hes on the way up, I think.Weir said the country Cups had been a target for Taiyoo who finished second in last years Adelaide CCup over 3200m.ddddddddddddVictorias premier trainer is based at Ballarat, while he also has horses at Warrnambool.He won the Ballarat Cup with Just The Part in 2004.Of course it would be great to win your home town Cup, Weir said.Ive won one already, so Im happy with that.The Ballarat Cup program is the feature Saturday meeting in Victoria this weekend.Along with the Cup, the meeting also features the $200,00 Magic Millions 2YO Clockwise Classic (1000m), the $100,000 Magic Millions 3&4YO Classic (1100m) and the $100,000 VOBIS Gold Eureka Stockade (1400m) for three-year-olds. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz