Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.02.2019 02:28
be.The quarterback realizes he might be treated poorly in some road cities, and hes ready for that, too, saying hes not overly c Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Ron Gardenhire has seen centre fielders like Kirby Puckett, Torii Hunter and Ben Revere make some spectacular catches during his time coaching and managing the Minnesota Twins. After Monday night, hes adding Aaron Hicks to the list. Hicks hit two home runs and made a leaping catch in centre field to take a home run away from Adam Dunn in the Twins 10-3 win over the Chicago White Sox. "Weve definitely had our share of great ones here and that ranks right up there," Gardenhire said. "That catch is going to rank right up there, especially the moment he caught the ball. A big moment, a big play." Justin Morneau extended his hitting streak to nine games with three hits and four RBIs, including a bases-clearing double that capped the scoring in the eighth. Hicks, who missed the previous two games due to a sore right elbow, led off the fourth inning with a 416-foot solo homer that bounced in front of the black batters eye in centre field and gave the Twins a 5-2 lead. With a runner on third and the Twins holding a 5-3 lead in the sixth, Dunn drove a pitch from reliever Josh Roenicke deep to centre that appeared to be headed for the same spot Hicks blast landed. However, the Twins rookie sprinted back, leaped high, and caught the ball above the wall, falling to the ground and grinning as he opened his glove to show the ball to the umpire. After getting congratulated by teammates jogging off the field, Hicks hit his second home run in the bottom of the sixth, this one landing in the bullpen in left-centre. "Right after the catch I felt amazing, I felt loose. To hit that one, it just capped it off," Hicks said. Fans at Target Field stood and cheered for a curtain call, and Hicks finally obliged after Pedro Florimon popped out. "I heard em, but its my first one so I dont really know," said Hicks, whose teammates doused him with Gatorade and shaving cream after the game. "Morneaus saying, Hey these dont happen that often. Florimon ended up popping out, so I had to kind of wait. Then I went out and got it." Dunn and Hicks entered the game tied for the lowest batting average in baseball (.137) among qualifiers. When the night was over, Hicks average was .152 and Dunns .133. "Yeah, the kid made a great play," said White Sox manager Robin Ventura, whose team allowed three unearned runs. "I think that one was one he hit well, but you dont get anything out of it. But again we are not helping ourselves on the other side." Twins starter Pedro Hernandez (2-0) allowed three runs and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. The left-hander, who came to the Twins in a trade with the White Sox for Francisco Liriano, retired 14 of the next 15 batters he faced after giving up two runs in the first inning. Alex Rios had two RBIs for the White Sox, who are last in the American League in batting average and runs scored. Alejandro De Aza and Alexei Ramirez each had three hits. Hector Santiago (1-2) allowed six runs -- three earned -- on eight hits in 5 2-3 innings. He had only allowed one earned run in his previous two starts. The Twins loaded the bases with nobody out and took advantage of Ramirezs error at shortstop to score four runs in the third. The inning was capped by Trevor Plouffes two-run double. "Yeah, it seems like every day we have one play that could change the game and it does wind up changing the game," Santiago said. "I mean that play there, if he makes that play we are out of it and were up 2-0. You can keep the pitch count down. It was a big play in the game, and of late its been something like that, just one play each and every game." The White Sox loaded the bases against Jared Burton in the eighth, but pinch-hitter Conor Gillaspie grounded out to first. NOTES: White Sox LHP Chris Sale, who threw a one-hit shutout in Sundays win against Los Angeles, woke up in pain with an abscessed tooth that needed to be pulled. Manager Robin Ventura said that wont affect Sales next start, a rematch on the road against the Angels. ... White Sox LHP John Danks gave up three runs in six innings on Sunday in a rehab start for Triple-A Charlotte. Recovering from shoulder surgery last August, Danks will make at least one more start in the minors, Ventura said ... Florimon, who missed all three games of the series over the weekend against Baltimore because of a tight right hamstring, returned to the lineup. ... Kevin Correia (4-2) face Jake Peavy (4-1) on Tuesday in the second game of this three-game series. Wholesale Free Run Shoes . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale Free Run Sale . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.cheapnikefreerun.com/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Discount Free Run Trainers . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap Free Run China . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Defiant, and determined to be a conduit for U.S. change, Colin Kaepernick plans to sit through the national anthem for as long as he feels is appropriate and until he sees significant progress in America -- specifically when it comes to race relations.He knows he could be cut by San Francisco for this stand. Criticized, ostracized, and hell go it all alone if need be.The quarterback realizes he might be treated poorly in some road cities, and hes ready for that, too, saying hes not overly concerned about his safety, but if something happens thats only proving my point.Im going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed, Kaepernick said Sunday at his locker. To me this is something that has to change. When theres significant change and I feel like that flag represents what its supposed to represent, this country is representing people the way that its supposed to, Ill stand.Two days after he refused to stand for the The Star Spangled Banner before the 49ers preseason loss to the Packers, Kaepernick insists whatever the consequences, he will know I did whats right. He said he hasnt heard from the NFL or anyone else about his actions -- and it wont matter if he does.No ones tried to quiet me and, to be honest, its not something Im going to be quiet about, he said. Im going to speak the truth when Im asked about it. This isnt for look. This isnt for publicity or anything like that. This is for people that dont have the voice. And this is for people that are being oppressed and need to have equal opportunities to be successful. To provide for families and not live in poor circumstances.Letting his hair go au natural and sprinting between drills as usual, Kaepernick took the field Sunday with the 49ers as his stance drew chatter across NFL camps.He explained his viewpoints to teammates in the morning, some agreeing with his message but not necessarily his method. Some said they know he has offended his countrymen, others didnt even know what he had done.Every guy on this team is entitled to their opinion. Were all grown men, linebacker NaVorro Bowman said.I agree with what he did, but not in the way he did it, wideout Torrey Smith said. Thats not for me. He has that right. Soldiers have died for his right to do exactly what he did. ... I know hes taken a lot of heat for it. He understands that when you do something like that it does offend a lot of people.Both Bowman and Smith are African American.Kaepernick criticized presidential candidates Donald Trump (openly racist) and Hillary Clinton; called out police brutality against minorities; and pushed for accountability of public officials.You can become a cop in six months and dont have to have the same amount of training as a cosmetologist, Kaepernick said. Thats insane. Someone thats holding a curling iron has more education and more training than people that have a gun and are going out on the street to protect us.In college at Nevada, Kaepernick said, police were called one day because we were the only black people in that neighborhood.dddddddddddd Officers entered without knocking and drew guns on him and his teammates and roommates as they were moving their belongings, he said.He said his stand is not against men and women in the military fighting and losing their lives for Americans rights and freedoms.Kaepernick, whose hair had been in cornrows during training camp, sat on the bench during Fridays national anthem at Levis Stadium. Giants wideout Victor Cruz and Bills coach Rex Ryan said standing for the anthem shows respect.Theres a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality, said Kaepernick, whose adoptive parents are Caucasian. Theres people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. Thats not right. Thats not right by anyones standards.On Sunday, he stopped briefly on a side field to talk with Dr. Harry Edwards and they shared a quick embrace before the quarterback grabbed his helmet and took the field. Edwards is a sociologist and African-American activist who helped plan the Olympic Project for Human Rights before the 1968 Mexico City Olympics, where U.S. sprinters and medalists Tommie Smith and John Carlos bowed their heads through the anthem on the medal podium in their black power protest.After swirling trade talks all offseason following Kaepernicks three surgeries and sub-par 2015 season, he has done everything so far but play good football -- and he doesnt plan for this to be a distraction.Coach Chip Kelly did not speak to the media Sunday. He said Saturday he still hasnt decided on his starting quarterback in a competition between Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert, who took over the job from Kaepernick last November and has vowed to be the No. 1 again.Kaepernick hasnt stood for the anthem in any of the teams three preseason games and I dont see it as going about it the wrong way.Thats his right as a citizen, Kelly said. We recognize his right as an individual to choose to participate or not participate in the national anthem.Now, Kaepernick is prepared for whatever comes next.I think theres a lot of consequences that come along with this. Theres a lot of people that dont want to have this conversation, he said. Theyre scared they might lose their job. Or they might not get the endorsements. They might not to be treated the same way. Those are things Im prepared to handle. ...At this point, Ive been blessed to be able to get this far and have the privilege of being able to be in the NFL, making the kind of money I make and enjoy luxuries like that. I cant look in the mirror and see people dying on the street that should have the same opportunities that Ive had.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz