Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.02.2019 02:28
me that hes still sustaining himself and being helpful to a football team, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said on a conference call Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Ziggy Hood didnt let a foot injury slow him down. He put some in-soles in his cleats and worked his way back into the NFL.A year after tearing the plantar fascia in his left foot, the 29-year-old defensive lineman showed the Washington Redskins he could still rush the passer as well as he did earlier in his career. And Hood didnt just earn a roster spot -- hell start Monday night against the team that drafted him, the Pittsburgh Steelers.Every day he brought his lunch pail, defensive end Chris Baker said Wednesday. Hes one of those guys that if a young guy wants to know how you can stay in the league, you want to watch a guy like Ziggy because he goes 100 percent all day. He knew what was at stake this year, and he went out there and worked his butt off and made this team.Washingtons coaching staff didnt know what to expect from Hood after signing him to a futures contract over the winter, especially after the injury. But the 2009 first-round pick made his presence felt all training camp and in preseason games to earn the starting defensive end job opposite Baker.Once we got the pads on him was really when he stood out, coach Jay Gruden said. The 1-on-1 drills, the team drills, he was in the backfield being very disruptive. It was a consistent thing. It wasnt like one day he did well and the next day he didnt do anything. He was consistently a nuisance and a problem for our offense.Being consistently a nuisance was part of Hoods career revitalization plan. Since his time in Pittsburgh ended following the 2013 season, Hood felt himself succeeding in flashes and disappearing for stretches.That wasnt going to work. He went back to the style and mentality that made him a starter with the Steelers.A private coach told him not every sack is going to be pretty, so Hood ditched the finesse and went back to a power rushing game.One of my most favorite things to do is to weightlift, so I have to move that from there and put it on the field, Hood said. Why not use my power and leverage that I got and use it on the field? Thats what I was able to do this training camp.It was never going to be a matter of Hood not working hard enough. He insists hes not old -- or at least doesnt feel old -- but he had to show he still had something in the tank.By the time the fourth preseason game rolled around, Hood didnt even have to travel or play. He was already a lock to be on the 53-man roster.Ziggy was always a hard-working professional, so its no surprise to me that hes still sustaining himself and being helpful to a football team, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said on a conference call Wednesday. Hes always had a good natural get-off. Hes always working at his craft. He realizes that as a professional, detail is an element of it, and when he was with us that was always his approach to getting better.Thats the lesson Hood taught current Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward, who still considers the veteran a friend.Ziggy was always a great teammate, unselfish, Heyward said. He came to work every day with his hard hat on.With hard hat and pads on, Hood was at his best at Redskins camp. The Missouri product learned to play the edge and inside and took advantage of a defense that allowed him more freedom to get to the quarterback.The more you know, the better opportunity you (give) yourself to get out on the field, Hood said. I was fortunate enough and blessed to make the roster here predicated from hard work and determination and was able to go out there and do something.Note: Shawn Lauvao won the starting left guard job over banged-up Spencer Long. Lauvao showed he was healthy after five surgeries to repair damage to his left ankle and right foot.---AP Sports freelancer Dan Scifo in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jackie Robinson Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Kenta Maeda Jersey . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.authenticdodgersgear.com/ . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Custom Dodgers Jerseys . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Enrique Hernandez Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games.Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard believes the players must take full responsibility for the sacking of Roberto Martinez. After three years in charge, the Spaniard was sacked by the club on Thursday in the face of increasing fan unrest at the Toffees disappointing performances.Everton have picked up only four points in the Premier League since March 5 and the 3-0 loss to Sunderland on Wednesday stretched their dismal run of form to just one win in 10 matches in all competitions. Howard believes Martinez was let down by Evertons players and was sad to see the 42-year-old go. Roberto Martinez was sacked by Everton after three years in charge Speaking about the decision by Everton to sack Martinez, Howard told Sky Sports News HQ: It is harsh.I think the world of Roberto as a man and as a manager. He has been great to me. Actually, that is an understatement - he has been brilliant to me.Ever since the day he walked in, we have had a fantastic relationship so I am sad to see him go and I know the players are.The players need to take full responsibility. That is on us. Rightly or wrongly, they cannot sack 22 players. It is always the manager who pays the price for our failings so it is a difficult part of the business.But there will always be critics, particularly in this day and age with the way football is and the scrutiny that is on the teams and thhe managers.dddddddddddd Roberto Martinez has been sacked by Everton but whos favourite to take over? Howard, 37, is set to make his 386th and final appearance for the club on Sunday against Norwich City before returning to Major League Soccer in the summer after 13 years in England to join Colorado Rapids. Also See: De Boer interested in Everton Koeman: Im staying at Saints Everton v Norwich preview Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz