Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.02.2019 06:37
nday, 23-year-old Czech climber, Adam Ondra, completed the second-ever free assent of the wall -- taking just eight days.Free-cl Antworten

FRESNO, Calif. -- The Latest on a Czech climber scaling Yosemites El Capitan (all times local):4:35 p.m.Renowned climber Kevin Jorgeson says he feels like a proud parent seeing a fellow climber break a record he set nearly two years ago in Yosemite National Park.Jorgeson said Tuesday that it was inevitable somebody would top the feat he and Tommy Caldwell established in 2015. The duo were the first to free-climb El Capitans Dawn Wall, making it up in 19 days.On Monday, 23-year-old Czech climber, Adam Ondra, completed the second-ever free assent of the wall -- taking just eight days.Free-climbers use only their hands, feet and strength. Ropes and harnesses are just for safety to catch a fall.Jorgeson of Santa Rosa, California, says hes honored that Ondra was drawn to the challenge. He says the point of setting a record is to push others to strive harder.---2:20 p.m.A climber from the Czech Republic has scaled whats considered one of the worlds most challenging rock walls, using only his hands, feet and strength to scramble up the cliff in Yosemite National Park and doing it in record time.A spokesman for Black Diamond Equipment confirmed Tuesday that 23-year-old Adam Ondra completed a half-mile free-climb up the famed El Capitans Dawn Wall.Company spokesman John Dicuollo says Ondra made the second-ever free assent of the wall and finished in eight days.Two years ago, U.S. free-climbers Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson were first to chart the route, conquering it in 19 days.Free-climbers use ropes and harnesses only for safety to catch a fall.Yosemite climber and historian Ken Yager calls Ondra among the worlds elite climbers. Discount Air Max . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Wholesale Air Max China . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesofficial.us/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Nike Air Max 2019 . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Cheap Air Max 2019 . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . FOXBOROUGH, Mass. --?Patriots quarterback Tom Brady told Westwood One radio that he has spent the first week of a four-game NFL suspension by staying in shape, spending time with his family and picking his children up from school, and said he is flattered by the large banner of him that the team placed on the lighthouse at Gillette Stadium.I think it was a very cool gesture by Mr. Kraft and the team, Brady told Jim Gray in an interview leading up to Thursday nights NFL opener. Ill be excited to be back out there in October, when Im there for real, but it was a really cool thing to do, and I was certainly very humbled and flattered to see it.Brady, who again will be a weekly guest on the pregame show with Gray, said he has seen quite a bit of the banner on social media but has yet to see it in person.He laughed during a discussion of remarks made by teammate Julian Edelman, who recently said Bradys suspension was like one of your buddies going to jail.Not quite jail, but I feel like I dont have the opportunity to do something I love to do, Brady told Gray. Thats the hard part about the situation were in. Like I said, Im going to try to be positive about that and spend some quality time with my family and pick my kids up from school and do some things that I wont have the opportunity to do in October, November and December, and hopefully for the years to come. Hopefully I can keep playing football for a long time and I dont have to ever sit out a September for as long as Im playing.Brady also was asked about his helmet not having an NFL decal on it during the two preseason games in which he played, which sparked speculation that perhaps he removed it.No, I didnt, he said. I dont even pay attention to whats on my helmet. I just hope the helmet is functional. Thats all Im trying to get the helmet to be. I dont pay attention to the stickers, or whaatever else is on there.dddddddddddd I certainly didnt remove anything.Brady also dismissed any thought that there is a rift between him and backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.I think theres obviously a lot of things that are said over the course of a season to try to divide our team, he said. Thats never been what our team has been about. I want all the players on our team to do great. Certainly, Jimmy, I know him really well. Hes really done a great job preparing himself, and Im excited to see how he makes the most of his opportunity.Brady told Gray that he will watch all of the Patriots games, and hopes it makes him a better player.Im a pretty positive person, Brady said. I use all these different situations in my life as learning experiences and Ive certainly learned a lot about myself, about my support system, about the people that care about me, my teammates, my friendships.And I look forward to going out there and playing when I have the opportunity to do it. Sometimes when youre not out there, you gain a different perspective, and you gain maybe more appreciation for what you do. I did have that chance in 2008 under different circumstances when I got injured and had a chance to sit back and watch from afar. Unfortunately Ill be doing that again for these four weeks and hopefully I can gain maybe a deeper perspective and maybe one I couldnt have gained if I was out there playing. Thats what Im looking forward to figuring out.As for his decision not to pursue further legal action against the NFL, which Brady previously addressed, he told Gray, I owe my teammates to be the best that I can be, and to have this divided attention that I had at different points last season was something that didnt really serve me. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz