Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.02.2019 06:37
ustained three small fractures to her spine and will remain hospitalized in intensive care after crashing Sunday during the wome Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Dutch cyclist Annemiek van Vleuten sustained three small fractures to her spine and will remain hospitalized in intensive care after crashing Sunday during the womens Olympic road race.Van Vleuten was leading on the fast, slippery descent of Vista Chinesa when she appeared to lock up her brakes on the final corner. She tumbled onto the road and her bike went flying, and she remained on the edge of the pavement as the rest of the field swept past.Teammate Anna van der Breggen went on to win the gold medal.The Dutch team said van Vleuten was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance, and Chef de Mission Maurits Hendriks and team doctors said she was stable and speaking Sunday night.It was still not known when she would be released.It was horrendous crash, road race silver medalist Emma Johansson of Sweden said. The peloton is so small and we all know each other very well. I just hope shes OK.The road course of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics caused havoc to the mens field on Saturday, too.Giro d Italia winner Vincenzo Nibali and Colombian climber Sergio Henao were leading on the same final descent when they crashed. Geraint Thomas of Britain, Richie Porte of Australia and Nelson Oliviera of Portugal were involved in three other hard wrecks.Nibalis coach, Davide Cassani, said that the Italian broke his collarbone in the fall. Porte broke his scapula, taking one of the time-trial favorites out of Wednesdays race.Its a difficult descent because you can go really fast but you also have to corner, van der Breggen said. After the mens race I think we were all warned we needed to take care of the descent and we did. Of course, if youre riding in front, maybe you take too much risk.The International Cycling Union defended the difficulty of the course, pointing to a test event and the numerous training opportunities that gave riders a chance to prepare for its twists and turns.Yesterday I spoke with Vincenzo and he told me the descent was very technical, said Italian rider Elisa Longo Borghini, who took bronze on Sunday. I took care to be safe to avoid crashes. I had a very hard crash three years ago, so I know what that means. New Balance Running Shoes Outlet . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. New Balance Shoes Store . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.cheapnewbalance.com/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Discount New Balance Shoes . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Cheap New Balance Running Shoes . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Nico Rosberg has received a 10-second penalty and two penalty points on his superlicence for his collision with Lewis Hamilton at the Austrian Grand Prix.The penalty does not impact on his finishing position, but means the stewards felt he was to blame for the incident after failing to leave racing room. Rosberg also received a reprimand for continuing with a damaged car to finish fourth on the final lap.Regarding the collision, the stewards wrote: Having taken note of the extensive evidence given by both drivers and the video and telemetry data, it was apparent that Car 44 (HAM) was in front of Car 6 (ROS) - i.e. more than fully alongside - and that the driver of Car 44 could have clearly made the turn (T2) on the track, if not for the resultant collision. Car 6 did not allow Car 44 racing room and hence the driver of Car 6 was responsible for the collision.In relation to thhe damaged front wing, the stewards added: Article 22.dddddddddddd11of the Formula One Sporting Regulations requires a driver with serious mechanical difficulties to leave the track as soon as it is safe to do so. We do note the extenuating circumstances and the fact that the driver of Car 6 (ROS) did slow down significantly and attempted to mitigate the risk to other drivers and cars.The decisions mean Rosberg retains fourth place (Daniel Ricciardo finished 14 seconds behind the Mercedes driver) and therefore also retains his 11-point lead over Hamilton in the drivers championship. The penalty points are his first of the 12 month period (with 12 resulting in a race ban) and the reprimand is also his first of the season (with three constituting a 10-place grid penalty). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz