Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.02.2019 07:51
t, three walks and no runs in seven innings. He had eight strikeouts in the 3-2 victory. It was his first win since Aug. 29.In f Antworten

TORONTO -- The New York Yankees will be trying to do something they have failed to do for the past three games when they play the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday afternoon. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...-Griese-Jersey/ .They will try to score a run, or even better, several of them,The Yankees have not scored in their past three games, the past two against Toronto and the first against the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday.It is the first time the Yankees have been held scoreless in three consecutive games since July 27 (a doubleheader) and July 28, 1975.Its hard to explain, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said after the 3-0 loss to the Blue Jays on Saturday afternoon. We didnt have too many opportunities today. (Toronto starter Marcus) Stroman kept us in check (for seven innings). We just werent able to get anything going off him.You hope you go out and score the first inning the next day and that it kind of gets you going. Theres no lack of effort. You become disappointed when theres a lack of effort.The Yankees have been shut out six times in September and an American League-leading 13 times overall this season. They also have lost 10 of their past 13 games and are pretty well out of the race for a wild-card spot although still mathematically alive.They also will be trying to end a seven-game losing streak at Rogers Centre when they send out right-hander Michael Pineda (6-11, 4.89 ERA) against Toronto right-hander Marco Estrada (9-9, 3.62).The Blue Jays have won six of their past nine games and occupy the first American League wild-card spot.All of their runs Saturday came on the 20th homer of the season by Jose Bautista with two outs in the eighth inning against Yankees reliever Tyler Clippard.This season has been a struggle for Bautista, who has had two stints on the disabled list that have cost him 42 games.Hes heating up at the right time, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. He has been known to do some things in key spots. I was sitting on the bench with DeMarlo (bench coach Hale) and mentioned that to him (when Bautista batted in the eighth). Right guy, right time, basically.Bautista is showing that he might be a key figure down the September stretch and into October.He hit a ninth-inning homer on Wednesday to tie the score in Seattle, a game the Blue Jays went on to lose 2-1 in 12 innings to the Mariners.Bautista, who has put the Blue Jays ahead in a game with 14 of his homers this season, was not about to point to nagging injuries this season as an excuse for a .233 batting average and lower than usual power numbers.Everybody in here has been banged up or had to deal with something so I cant really point to that as an excuse, Bautista said. Do I feel better physically? Yes. Does that help? Probably. Ive been nicked up for the past fives, six years, and Ive had success before so Im not going to use that as an excuse.Estrada, who will start the third game of the four-game series against the Yankees on Sunday, ended a three-game losing streak Monday when he held the Mariners to one hit, three walks and no runs in seven innings. He had eight strikeouts in the 3-2 victory. It was his first win since Aug. 29.In four starts in September, he is 1/3 with a 5.49 ERA. Estrada is 2-0 with a 3.79 ERA in three starts against the Yankees this season and is 3-2 with a 4.09 ERA in nine career games, including eight starts, against them.Meanwhile, Pineda has not completed five innings in three of his past four starts. He is on an eight-start winless streak that matches his career high. He is 0-1 with a 4.02 ERA during that span, although the Yankee are 4-4 in those starts.In two starts this season against Toronto, he is 0-1 with a 1.64 ERA. He is 2/3 with a 3.25 ERA in 10 career starts against the Blue Jays.It wont matter how well Pineda might pitch, however, if the Yankees do not score.Whatever were doing right now its not working, which disappointing because we swung the bats well the first two games in Tampa, said Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira, who has had a sore neck and was limited to an inning in the field for the past two games. We just seem to have lost it the last few days. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...y-Steen-Jersey/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...cmillan-Jersey/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...-Aikens-Jersey/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. MIAMI -- Coming off a historic seven-hit performance, Brandon Crawford was unable to find any holes Tuesday night.Crawford was hitless in four at-bats and the San Francisco Giants had only three hits in a 2-0 loss to the Miami Marlins.I said it (Monday) one day youre going to be good, find some holes up there and some days, youre not going to square the ball up and when you do its going to be right at somebody, Crawford said. Thats the game. Thats baseball.Crawford went 7 for 8, including the go-ahead RBI in the top of the 14th, on Monday.We came up with a plan, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. We got him out.The loss, combined with Los Angeles win over Philadelphia, has the Giants in a first place tie atop the NL West with the Dodgers. The Giants were alone in first place since May 15.Tom Koehler continued his impressive second half with another sharp outing pitching seven innings and allowing two hits.Hes basically been our best pitcher for the last month, Mattingly said.Koehler (9-8) struck out six and walked three. He is 3-0 with a 0.67 ERA over his last four starts.Weve got a long way to go here and Im not trying to get too high on anything thats been going on because this game can humble you quick and things can change really fast, Koehler said. I know what were trying to do here and I want to be a part of something really special. I think we have a special group and Im trying to do everything I can every fifth day to be a part of that.Giancarlo Stantons RBI double and Marcell Ozunas groundout in the first inning provided the scoring the day after a 14-inning game won by the Giants 8-7.Fernando Rodney, filling in for the injured A.J. Ramos, pitched the ninth to record his 19th save in 21 opportunities.Giants manager Bruce Bochy was back in the dugout after missing Mondays game with an irregular heartbeat following an overnight stay in a local hospital.Stantons RBI double came off a broken bat that bounced over the head of left fielder Angel Pagan and one-hopped the wall scoring Dee Gordon, who reached on a lead-off walk.Ive never seen anythhing like that, Koehler said. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...t-Haack-Jersey/. . Thats a joke. That guy is so strong. A bats not supposed to go 110 feet and the ball 370. It just doesnt make sense, but Im glad hes on our side.Ozuna followed Stanton with a groundout scoring Martin Prado.The Giants had three at-bats with runners in scoring position without recording a hit after going 6 for 21 the previous game.Thats huge, Marlins catcher Jeff Mathis said. Anytime you have those less-stress innings or guys arent on the sacks it makes it a little bit easier and a little bit less hectic and Im just happy we were able to do that tonight.Giants starter Matt Moore (7-8) allowed two runs and three hits in six innings. He struck out seven and walked five.I felt I was fighting my rhythm all night, Moore said. I felt in the sixth inning I was closer to what Im looking for.Pagan had two of the Giants three hits.Were just not firing on all cylinders right now with our lineup, Bochy said.MARLINS STREAKINGStanton has an RBI in five consecutive games, Christian Yelich has an eight-game hitting streak, and Gordon has scored a run in six straight games.Also, J.T. Realmuto, who was given the day off, has an 11-game hitting streak.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: Stanton left in the eighth inning with soreness in his right hip area after making a sliding catch in Mondays game. Stanton will not play Wednesday in what was already a scheduled day off for him before the injury. He thought he was going to be able to get through the game today, but I think hes all right, Mattingly said.UP NEXTGiants: RHP Jeff Samardzija (9-8, 4.40 ERA) will start the final game of the series on Wednesday afternoon. Samardzija has struggled over his last four starts going 0-3 with a 6.85 ERA.Marlins: RHP David Phelps (5-5, 2.45) will start his second consecutive game after moving into the rotation from the set-up role. Phelps threw 4 1/3 scoreless innings with 70 pitches in a 5-3 win at Colorado in his last start. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz