Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.02.2019 07:52
fered a lower leg injury midway through the third quarter of Sundays game against Dallas and did not return to the game.After th Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. --?San Francisco 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman suffered a lower leg injury midway through the third quarter of Sundays game against Dallas and did not return to the game.After the 49ers 24-17 loss, Bowman did not speak to reporters and coach Chip Kelly did not have a further update, but the fear is that Bowman has an Achilles injury. Hes slated to have an MRI on Monday, he told CSNBayArea.com on Sunday evening.Bowmans teammates also werent sure of the extent of the injury, but they feared the worst.It stinks, tackle Joe Staley said. Its really, really bad. NaVorro is a captain for us, one of our team leaders. Were going to have to have a guy step up. Thats a huge role to fill. You cant really replace a guy like NaVorro, but we have to have guys step up and be ready to go.Bowman went down with about six minutes, 10 seconds left in the third quarter on what appeared to be a noncontact injury. Bowman immediately sat up and began pointing at his left leg and ankle.San Francisco medical personnel helped Bowman off the field and to the sideline, where he attempted to test the leg. After a few minutes, a cart brought Bowman to the locker room for further examinations.Bowman had eight tackles and a sack in Sundays game before departing with the injury.Bowman, 28, suffered a torn ACL and MCL in the NFC Championship Game after the 2013 season, and he missed the entire 2014 season. He returned last year and earned All-Pro honors for his league-leading 154 tackles.Early in this years training camp, the 49ers signed Bowman to a four-year contract extension that could keep him with the team through the 2022 season. Nick Bellore replaced Bowman in the lineup Sunday. Nike Air Max 1 From China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Wholesale Nike Air Max 1 . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.airmax1cheap.com/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. White Nike Air Max 1 . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Womens Nike Air Max 1 . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Sir Bradley Wiggins insisted he was going to enjoy what might be the final race of his career after moving into a share of third place with Mark Cavendish as the Ghent Six Day started in the 36-year-olds city of birth.The five-time Olympic champion and Britains first Tour de France winner had expected the exhibition event, which began on Tuesday and finishes on Sunday, to be his final hurrah, but hinted he may be tempted to race again next year after last months London Six Day.Wiggins use of therapeutic use exemptions (TUEs) for anti-inflammatory drug triamcinolone on the eve of the 2011 and 2012 Tours de France and 2013 Giro dItalia overshadowed the build-up to what could still be his farewell appearance.But he insisted he was in shape to ensure this week is remembered for all the right reasons following a promising start alongside Cavendish.Ive trained hard for this, you know? Ive been looking forward to it, I really have, he was reported as saying in various British newspapers.Nothing was going to piss on my parade.Wiggins toold reporters to ask him again on Sunday as to whether this is his final appearance, but admitted he would be emotional this week.ddddddddddddIm sure I will, he added. Especially when my kids come.Because I always think of my father. I was sat in the cabins with me dad when I was one and Ive got pictures of that. And because I have my own kids now... it will be really nice.Wiggins and Cavendish won the second points race of the night and were second in the team elimination after the Manxman was beaten in the final sprint.Cavendish was second in the 166 metre time trial before teaming up with Wiggins to win the first madison.Cavendish then won the derny final, but he and Wiggins were less successful in the final madison of the night and dropped to third overall.On 72 points, the British pair lie 18 points behind leaders Kenny de Ketele and Moreno de Pauw, the pair who beat them in the London Six Day. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz