Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.09.2018 01:11
weeks big games, and the first time this season that I have the full complement of 10 selections. I am calling for three outrigh Antworten

Each week during the 2016 college football season, I will offer my picks and best bets for the biggest games, and I will highlight a handful of other key matchups.Last season, my selections went 104-33 (76 percent) picking the straight-up winners during the regular season and 74-61-2 (55 percent) against the spread.My selections are off to a slower start this year,?at 23-11 straight up (68 percent) and 17-17 ATS.Here are my selections on this weeks big games, and the first time this season that I have the full complement of 10 selections. I am calling for three outright upsets.Note: All times are Eastern for Saturdays contests. Lines courtesy of Westgate SuperBook as of Wednesday morning.No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers?(-3) at No. 25 Georgia Bulldogs3:30 p.m., CBSI have had the Volunteers game as a selection each of the past three weeks and have gone 3-0 in their games, picking against them vs. Ohio two weeks ago.?Tennessee is in the midst of the toughest four-week gauntlet of any team this season, coming off a Week 4 matchup with Florida then heading to Texas A&M next week before hosting in Week 7. Youth NFL Jerseys China . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. China Jerseys Wholesale . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.cheapnfljerseys.club/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Disocunt Football Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. LAS VEGAS -- Unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev and challenger Andre Ward, the former super middleweight world champion, stood face to face and icily stared at each other, seemingly ready to fight right there moments after making weight Friday inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena.?Kovalev, set to make his ninth title defense, and Ward, in his third fight since moving up to the light heavyweight division, both weighed in at the division limit of 175 pounds.The largely pro-Ward crowd cheered wildly in anticipation of the impending fisticuffs, which will take place Saturday (HBO PPV, 9 p.m. ET) at T-Mobile Arena.The 33-year-old Kovalev (30-0-1, 26 KOs), a Russia native living in Los Angeles, and Ward (30-0, 15 KOs), 32, of Oakland, California, are universally ranked among the top five boxers in the world pound-for-pound, and many believe the winner will be worthy of taking over the No. 1 position from junior bantamweight titlist Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez.I am very happy to be here. I will disappoint you, Kovalev said on an open mic to the Ward fans, eliciting booing. [Saturday] will be a really great fight.Nicknamed Krusher for his lights-out power, Kovalev said he did not care that he is the betting underdog in the fight, which will mark the first appearance on pay-per-view for both of them.I dont care at all, Kovalev said. [Saturday] we will find out whos the best. I will crush him. I will knock him out. Thats my goal.The fighters have sniped at each other throughout the buildup, and Kovalev promoter Main Events and Ward promoter Roc Nation Sports do not get along at all, making it a difficult promotion.Its simple. He dont like me, and I dont like him, Ward said. Hes the champion, so I respect him as a champion. Im trying to become a two-division world champion, and Im not leaving Las Vegas without those [three] belts. I believe [Saturday] night will be the best performance youve ever seen ffrom me.dddddddddddd I believe great fighters rise to the occasion, and thats what Ill do.Dallas junior welterweight Maurice Hooker (21-0-2, 16 KOs) and former lightweight titleholder Darleys Perez (33-2-1, 21 KOs), of Colombia, who meet in the co-feature, both came in under the 140-pound limit for their 10-round bout. Hooker was 139 pounds; Perez was 137.5.Former light heavyweight title challenger Isaac Chilemba (24-4-2, 10 KOs), a Malawi native who lost a decision to Kovalev in July, and 2012 Ukrainian Olympic bronze medalist Oleksandr Gvozdyk (11-0, 9 KOs) both weighed in at 174.75 pounds, a quarter-pound under the limit, for their 10-rounder.Former middleweight title challenger Curtis Stevens (28-5, 21 KOs), of Brooklyn, New York, weighed 157.5 pounds, and James De La Rosa (23-4, 13 KOs), of Harlingen, Texas, was 159.75 for their 10-round fight at the middleweight limit of 160 pounds.Super middleweight Claressa Shields, the 21-year-old from Flint, Michigan, who won her second consecutive Olympic gold medal in August at the Rio Games, weighed in at 167 pounds for her four-round pro debut against Franchon Crews, 29, of Baltimore. Crews, a standout amateur despite losing multiple times to Shields, weighed in at the division limit of 168 pounds for what also will be her professional debut.Also, the Nevada State Athletic Commission released the purses for the card. Ward will earn a career high -- by far -- of $5 million. Kovalevs minimum purse is $2 million, but he stands to make millions more because his deal with Main Events gives him a percentage of the profits from the event.Hookers purse is $75,000; Perezs $25,000. Chilemba will make $150,000; Gvozdyk $100,000. Stevens will be paid $42,500; De La Rosa will get $22,500. Shields will earn $50,000; Crews is being paid $10,000. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz