Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.02.2019 15:18
challenger Murat Gassiev, who both have tremendous punching power, will square off Dec. 3 in Moscow in a potentially explosive f Antworten

Unified cruiserweight titleholder Denis Lebedev and mandatory challenger Murat Gassiev, who both have tremendous punching power, will square off Dec. 3 in Moscow in a potentially explosive fight.Lebedev is a long-reigning world titleholder, having held a belt since 2012. He unified two titles in his last fight, a second-round destruction of Victor Emilio Ramirez on May 21, also in Moscow.Lebedev is 37 and has been a pro for 15 years. His Russian countryman, Gassiev, turns 23 on Oct. 12 and has fought professionally since only 2011, but Lebedev is eager to fight the younger man.I wish for my opponent to have a good training camp. I will see you in the ring, said Lebedev (29-2, 22 KOs), a southpaw who has made six title defenses.Said Vadim Kornilov, Lebedevs manager: This is a very tough opponent and we are taking extra steps in camp to make sure Denis is prepared better than ever.Gassiev (23-0, 17 KOs) scored a sensational first-round knockout of Jordan Shimmell on May 17 in a title elimination fight that earned him the mandatory shot at Lebedev.Gassiev is trained by Abel Sanchez, the 2015 Boxing Writers Association Trainer of the Year, and trains alongside good friend and unified middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkin.I think we have the skills and the power, Sanchez said. This young man has everything that is needed to become champion. The only issue in my mind, and I have said this to him, is the situation. He has never been in a big fight like this, and Lebedev has been in big fights. I think Gassiev will be able to handle the situation. I think its time for a new champion. This kid is the next Golovkin out of my gym.With Gassiev, who is part of adviser Al Haymons vast stable, fighting on Dec. 3 and Golovkin due back in the ring on Dec. 10, likely against Daniel Jacobs, Sanchez said he will remain in his Big Bear Lake, California, camp with Golovkin while one of his assistants travels with Gassiev to Moscow. Sanchez said he would join them in Moscow the day before the bout, his seventh with Gassiev, and work the corner before returning to the United States to be with Golovkin, whose fight is expected to be in New York.I have a hard time getting Gassiev sparring because hes so good, Sanchez said. He has a long way to go skill-wise, but he is very good and will be a lot better in the future. Lebedev is older and has had a lot of difficult fights. Gassiev has to take it to him. He has done really well since hes been with me. Hopefully that will continue with this fight.Were looking forward to it. Its a difficult fight for both guys. Its an older guy with a lot of wars but a lot of experience against a young up-and-coming guy looking to make a name for himself.The winner of the bout likely will have to make a mandatory defense against secondary titlist Beibut Shumenov (17-2, 11 KOs) in his next fight. Discount Nike SB Shoes . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Cheap Nike SB Shoes Authentic . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.cheapnikesb.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Wholesale Nike SB Shoes . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Nike SB Shoes China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Bangladesh fast bowler Taskin Ahmed has said that his bowling action did not require a major change after he was suspended by the ICC over it in March this year. Both Taskin and Arafat Sunny, whose actions were found illegal after independent assessments, are likely to have their remodeled actions tested by the ICC in August.Taskin underwent rehabilitation work with BCB coach Mahbub Ali Zaki while also playing in the Dhaka Premier League from April to June. On Sunday, he gave an action test in front of the BCBs bowling-action review committee who employed six cameras during the session at the National Cricket Academy ground in Mirpur.I never really needed a major change in my bowling action, because the problem wasnt that big, Taskin said. They found three deliveries faulty out of seven overs.It feels good that we have such technologies at home now. The test has given me more confidence. I have spoken to a number of experts who said that my bowling action has improved. If I keep going at this rate, I will be ready for the main test soon.BCBs Management Information Systemss manager Nasir Ahmed said that the committee will analyse the footage which will give them a better picture of Taskins improvement.ddddddddddddWe have taken his footage in a professional way, for the first time since his rehab began. We will analyse the footage of this test and those from his rehab, Nasir said. We will see his progress before sending him for the ICC bowling action test.We have done the test in 2D camera, but the ICCs test will be in 3D so it will be hard to be 100% sure about his action. But we can judge how much he has improved and whether he has been able to grasp what he was told to work on.The BCB had asked the Bangladesh team management to take a decision on Taskin and Sunny, the other Bangladesh bowler who was banned in March. According to BCB sources, national coach Cha

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz