Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.02.2019 15:19
middle than getting to know these things from people.Kohlis 200 was also the first double-century by an India captain away from Antworten

Since taking over the reins as Test captain, Virat Kohli has consistently favoured a five-bowler strategy, signalling a result-orientated mindset and a willingness to place greater responsibility on the top five batsmen. On the first two days of the ongoing Antigua Test, Kohli showed what it meant to shoulder that responsibility by shoring up a line-up that had wicketkeeper Wriddhiman Saha listed at No. 6 with his maiden first-class double-hundred.Playing five batsmen is a bit of an added pressure on the batsmen but that is what we want to take up as a challenge, Kohli told bcci.tv, after his 200 led India to 566 for 8 in the first innings against West Indies. The batsmen decided to take up the responsibility. As captain, I would never ask the players to do what I cannot do myself first.On a sluggish pitch, the onus on the batsmen was not only to score, but to score fast enough to give the bowlers time to take 20 wickets. Kohli was the only one to take up this dual responsibility. He stayed in and scored big, while also displaying a positive, busy approach that was missing in many of his colleagues. He finished with a strike rate of 70.I backed myself to be positive, backed myself to score quickly because I knew if we had to bowl the opposition out, we need enough time for the bowlers to be fresh again and also have breaks in between, Kohli said. I had decided in the change room that I am going to go out there, be positive and show intent, and the runs started flowing.Kohli also spoke of the differences between his mindset in the dressing room and in the middle, and said he was at peace most while batting. When you are in the change room, youre interacting with people, you get to know what people are saying and what people close to you expect from you. I think those are the things that give pressure.When I go out to bat, I am all by myself and my batting partner. People dont understand that I am actually at a lot of peace when I am batting alone out there because I dont have to interact with too many people and dont have to listen to their expectations or know what they require of me. I can literally reflect on myself, understand what my thoughts and mood are and then work on those things. That is why I always prefer being out there in the middle than getting to know these things from people.Kohlis 200 was also the first double-century by an India captain away from home, five years after he made his Test debut in the Caribbean.I made my debut here and it wasnt a memorable series for me. Coming back here and getting a double-hundred gives me a lot of satisfaction, purely because of the fact that I have missed a couple of big scores in the past. I know I have the ability to get big hundreds. This is my first double-hundred in first-class matches in general, so this is something I always wanted to do and I am feeling really grateful today that I was able to cross the mark. Black Air VaporMax China . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Air VaporMax China For Sale . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.cheapairvapormaxchina.us/ .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. White Air VaporMax China . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Wholesale Air VaporMax China . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews can downplay it all they want, but their first career NHL showdown carries plenty of swagger with it.The two 19-year-olds were linemates for Team North America at the World Cup of Hockey in September, so youd better believe there will be plenty of pride on the line when the last two first-overall draft picks go head to head on Tuesday night as McDavids Edmonton Oilers meet Matthews?Toronto Maple Leafs at Air Canada Centre.Oh, 100 percent there will be, their World Cup linemate,?Mark Scheifele, told ESPN.com on Saturday. You could even tell what happened with?Patrik Laine?and Matthews when they played. You see them both downplay it -- Its just a regular hockey game -- but at the end of the day, both of them want to prove to everyone that theyre the big shot. Obviously its not the No. 1 thing on their mind, but all pro athletes have that extra gear. They want to be that clutch player who comes through in the crunch. There will be more on the line for them Tuesday.Scheifele seems to be in the middle of it all these days. He rode shotgun with Matthews and McDavid on Team North America and now has the sensational Finnish rookie Laine on his wing in Winnipeg.Ive played with all of them. Ive got the dirt on all of them, joked the talented?Winnipeg Jets?center during a phone conversation.It is a weird feeling. Im 23 years old, and I feel like I have to take care of the kids, Scheifele added with a laugh.Laine, 18, electrified the Winnipeg crowd with a hat trick in that Oct. 19 win over Matthews and the?Toronto Maple Leafs?-- the opening NHL chapter in what will be a forever debate between the top two picks of last Junes draft. The Calder Trophy likely will have one of their names engraved on it next June.The McDavid-Matthews narrative will also continue to have juice. Both are franchise centers for whom organizations tried to move mountains, just for the chance to land them in the lottery. The Leafs fell short of doing so in the spring of 2015 and lost out on McDavid before hitting the jackpot last spring to claim the top draft spot and the right to choose Matthews. So its understandable that the two players will always be compared with one another.?Scheifele showed his own moxie by meshing very well with both franchise players in September.Connor can pretty much do it all. He can score, he can set guys up, hes got unbelievable speed, he plays good D in the D-zone, Scheifele said. Auston is a great guy down low, holds on to the puck really well. Hes a very methodical player. Im a pretty simple guy. I get pucks in, I hold the puck down low, I get to open areas and ttry to be a consistent player every night.dddddddddddd I think thats why I was able to play with those guys because they knew what they were getting out of me each and every night. With guys of that skill level, it makes it easy to find open hole, youre going to get chances. It was really exciting to play to play with those two guys.At one point last week, Matthews 10 points led the NHL in scoring. He has gone three consecutive games since then without a point, but you know thats not going to last. Now McDavid has taken the NHL scoring lead, with 12 points in nine games (hes tied with Claude Giroux?of the?Philadelphia Flyers).The most exciting to me is just how much better they get every single night, Scheifele said of McDavid and Matthews. Theyre pretty special, but theyre getting better every night, which is the scary thing.Scheifele faced McDavid in the Heritage Classic on Oct. 23, so he has already played against both of his World Cup linemates.I gave Connor a cross-check after one draw, because he beat me. He skated by me and said, Scheif, that hurt, chuckled Scheifele, who knows McDavid well, as they both work out together during the summer in the Toronto area. I only took one or two draws against Auston. I didnt get to play against him as much. But they were both awesome to play against. You watch the skill level, its pretty crazy just to see what theyre doing now.Scheifele figured those McDavid-Matthews draws on Tuesday night will be entertaining.Im sure theyll be ribbing each other at some faceoffs, Scheifele said. Itll be a fun game to watch for sure.It has been that kind of early season for the NHL, as the next wave of generational stars -- McDavid, Matthews, Laine, Johnny Gaudreau, Dylan Larkin?et al. -- puts its stamp on the game. Its a heady time for franchise-altering youth in the NHL.Its crazy the amount of young guys coming into the league doing unbelievable things, said Scheifele, who is playing in his fourth NHL season. It just shows where the game of hockey is going. I know Connor works on his game more than anyone. Hes the guy shooting pucks at his house, on the ice doing extra things, working on faceoffs, whatever it is, hes a guy trying to get better and better each and every day. Thats what makes all these young kids so special. They all want to get better. They dont care about the fact they made the NHL already. They want to be the best player. They want to be that next Sidney Crosby.I think thats why these kids are all making those waves. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz