Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.02.2019 10:16
y to win ... Im going to shock the world, the 30-year-old Brook said Monday at a news conference in London with Golovkin. Youre Antworten

LONDON -- British boxer Kell Brook promises to shock the world when the IBF welterweight champion jumps two weight classes to fight middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin.The Sept. 10 fight is at the 02 Arena in London.I always seem to do enough, and I always find a way to win ... Im going to shock the world, the 30-year-old Brook said Monday at a news conference in London with Golovkin. Youre going to see the best of me, Im at my natural weight.Golovkin, the WBA, WBC and IBF middleweight champion, is not taking victory for granted.I understand its not easy, its the biggest test for me, absolutely, said the 34-year-old Kazakh.Both fighters are undefeated. Golovkin is 35-0 with 32 trademark knockouts, while Brook is 36-0 (25 KOs). Nike Air Max 1 Mens Cheap . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Nike Air Max 1 Trainers Blue . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. http://www.cheapnikeairmax1trainers.com/nike-air-max-1-trainers-black/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Nike Air Max 1 Mens Sale . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Nike Air Max 1 Trainers Red . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. VAL DISERE, France -- Frenchman Alexis Pinturault dominated the icy Face de Bellevarde course Saturday to post the fastest time in the first leg of World Cup giant slalom.Despite severely bruising his right hand in a training fall on Thursday, Pinturault was .65 seconds ahead of Stefan Luitz of Germany and .67 clear of five-time defending overall World Cup winner Marcel Hirscher of Austria. The second run is later Saturday.The French are proving hard to beat inn GS.ddddddddddddLast weekend, also in Val dIsere but on a different course, Mathieu Faivre won and four of the top five were French, with Pinturault in third place behind Hirscher.Hirscher has already lost to two Frenchmen in defense of his GS trophy after being runner-up to Pinturault in the season-opening race at Soelden, Austria. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz