Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.02.2019 03:23
ite being staked to leads of 2-0 and 5-3, exiting after needing 86 pitches to get through four innings.My thing this year is I g Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell makes no apologies for the length of his teams games, which can sometimes drag on as the Brewers work counts, steal bases and try to find ways to generate something out of nothing.Counsell calls is slowing the game down. And when it works -as it did in a 9-5 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night -- the result makes up for the extra time it takes to get there.The Brewers tied a season-high with five stolen bases, worked nine walks and pulled away late to overcome another sluggish start from Chase Anderson even as it took close to four hours to get through nine innings.It wasnt a great pace, Counsell said with a chuckle.Not that it mattered. Jonathan Lucroy drove in three runs, including a two-run single in the sixth inning, as the Brewers bounced back from consecutive walk-off losses by keeping steady traffic on the bases against five pitchers. The top three batters in the lineup -- Jonathan Villar, Hernan Perez and Ryan Braun -- had two hits each for Milwaukee while Chris Carter and Scooter Gennett drove in two runs apiece.Those top three guys had good ABs all night, Lucroy said. I came up with a runner on third with less than two outs three times. When you do that as a four-hole guy, its fun.Milwaukee led 5-4 in the sixth when the Brewers loaded the bases off reliever A.J. Schugel. Lucroy fell behind in the count but recovered to lace a single to left that scored Villar and Perez to give the Brewer bullpen all the cushion it would need.I think we just made an adjustment as a lineup, trying to make better swings at better pitches, Lucroy said.Carlos Torres (2-1) won in relief of Anderson, who struggled once again but was bailed out by an offense that took it to Jeff Locke (8-6), who gave up five runs in three-plus innings.Jordy Mercer went 2 for 3 with two RBI for the Pirates. David Freese doubled twice and Starling Marte added a pair of hits but Pittsburgh couldnt catch up following another shaky outing by Locke. The left-handers ERA this month ballooned to 8.16 in four appearances after he was pulled with the bases loaded and no outs in the fourth.I just had a really hard time getting ahead of people and then putting somebody away, said Locke, who walked five. It seemed everybody we started with a strike to, we followed up with a ball or two balls or three balls. Just unable to put anybody away.Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle was ejected three batters into the game for arguing with home plate umpire Sam Holbrook, who ruled a chopper that appeared to hit Braun as he exited the batters box a foul ball. Bench coach Dave Jauss took over.Anderson remained winless since June 8 despite being staked to leads of 2-0 and 5-3, exiting after needing 86 pitches to get through four innings.My thing this year is I get two runs and I give up three and its gosh, Anderson said. But the guys did a good job. Theyve picked me up this year. It was a good win tonight.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: Reliever Michael Blazek pitched 2 1/3 scoreless innings in relief for Triple-A Colorado Springs on Tuesday night, but there remains no timetable for any possible return to the majors. The team optioned Blazek to the minors earlier this month after he struggled following his return from a stay on the disabled list with a right-elbow impingement in June.Pirates: Rookie RHP Jameson Taillon remained under the MLB concussion protocol on Wednesday but trainer Todd Tomczyk said Taillon is checking out very well and is showing no ill effects of the line drive he took to the back of the head on Tuesday night. Taillon lay on the ground for several minutes after getting hit by a shot off Perezs bat in the second inning but was allowed to remain in the game after getting cleared by Tomczyk and team doctor Edward Snell.I was looking for reasons (to take him out), Tomczyk said. But he continued to show that there was no serious risk there.The 24-year-old will continue to be monitored but barring a setback will make his next scheduled start on Sunday against Philadelphia.UP NEXT:Brewers: Matt Garza will try to snap a three-game losing streak when he makes his seventh start of the season in the series finale.Pirates: Francisco Liriano looks to rediscover his dominance at PNC Park on Thursday. Liriano is 0-3 with a 6.08 ERA in his last five home starts. Air Jordan 3 Retro Outlet . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Womens Air Jordan 3 Retro . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. http://www.cheapairjordan3retro.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Discount Air Jordan 3 Retro . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. ZURICH -- Doping investigator Richard McLarens final report on state-backed cheating in Russia is several months from completion, casting fresh doubt on the nations hosting of winter sports this season.We are focusing on winter sports athletes first. We will get that information out as quickly as we can produce it, McLaren told The Associated Press in an interview on Friday.The Canadian law professors interim report for the World Anti-Doping Agency implicating more than 20 summer and winter sports in Russia was published in July.It led to a chaotic legal process for Russian athletes to be blocked or approved for competition at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.McLaren never set a deadline for his final report, though many expected progress before the winter sports season starts to peak in November.Its urgent to get the report out as quickly as possible, McLaren said on the sidelines of a sports ethics conference hosted by FIFA, which is also awaiting his evidence of possible doping cover-ups.After the powerful first report was published, the IOC advised winter sports bodies to freeze their preparations for major events in Russia in 2016 and find host cities in other countries.That interim order affected figure skating and ski jumping before a scheduled review by the IOC executive board at a Dec. 6-8 meeting.McLarens new timetable on Friday suggests Russian-hosted events in early 2017 are at risk, including world championships in bobsled and skeleton plus World Cup events in at least five winter disciplines.Though his final report is at least several months away, McLarens could send evidence within weeks to sports governing bodies if it suggests doping by individuals.We havent reported any of it to any sporting federation at this stage. When its done, we will, McLaren said earlieer Friday.ddddddddddddWADA appointed McLaren in May to investigate claims made in American media by the laboratory director who oversaw drug testing at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. The Russian official alleged a conspiracy by state authorities to cover up athletes doping and help Russia top the medals table at its home Winter Games.McLaren delivered a damning 103-page document which detailed a plot to swap out Russian athletes doping-tainted urine samples from 2011 through 2015.In July, McLaren asked for more time to complete his investigation.We will also report on information we had that we didnt have time to analyze in the last report, and see if it either makes the picture bigger, clearer, or changes it, he said Friday.The report already suggested 12 doping cases in Russian soccer that were covered up, including one that could directly implicate Vitaly Mutko, Russias sports minister and top soccer official.We are not singling him out for any investigation steps, McLaren said of the FIFA ruling council member, who is overseeing 2018 World Cup preparations.McLaren has not yet sent evidence to the FIFA ethics committee which has power to suspend Mutko.I am sure they are thinking its very urgent, I know they are, McLaren said of the FIFA ethics prosecutors request. But I have to deal with all the federations. They will get their information about very close to the same time.Though Russian hackers are alleged to be behind a cyberattack on the WADA database, McLaren said a suspected hack to access his investigation files did not appear to succeed.There have been some possibilities of that and steps have been taken to protect our information, he said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz