Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.02.2019 03:23
vision and a good defender too.MIDFIELDERS Leicesters NGolo Kante (R) has impressed Henry Im sure Spurs fans would tell me Eric Antworten

The Premier League title contenders go head-to-head live on Sky Sports on Sunday. Ahead of Leicesters trip to Arsenal and Manchester Citys home game with Tottenham, Thierry Henry has named his combined XI from the Premier Leagues top-four.Read on to see who made the cut and why... GOALKEEPER Petr Cech makes both Henry and Nicholas teams I think Petr Cech has been tremendous for Arsenal - especially after the start he had against West Ham, which made you wonder whether he was going to be the goalkeeper he was. Hes proving that hes still the guy. I struggled over Cech or Hugo Lloris but Ive gone for Cech. He knows how to win and hes saved Arsenal so many times this season. You need a top goalkeeper if youre going to win the league.DEFENDERS Arsenals Hector Bellerin (R) is in at right-back for Henry Hector Bellerin is a simple choice for me - I think hes the best right-back in the league. He deals with counters and two-on-one situations very well, on top of bringing something going forward.I can hear the Spurs fans asking why there are no Tottenham players in there. Jan Vertonghen was in a team of the year I selected recently, but Robert Huth is just edging it at the moment. Hes scoring important goals as well as defending well. Vincent Kompany could have been in there, too, but Im picking Laurent Koscielny - hes the best defender in the league for me.And Christian Fuchs is having an amazing season - great left foot, amazing vision and a good defender too.MIDFIELDERS Leicesters NGolo Kante (R) has impressed Henry Im sure Spurs fans would tell me Eric Dier should be there but NGolo Kante is my signing of the season so he should be in this team. I think hes been tremendous. We always like to praise people who are doing step-overs, nutmegs but we sometimes dont give enough praise to the guy who covers, who makes a foul when its needed. Maybe its a bit too early to say this but he reminds me of Claude Makelele by the way he plays - can he carry on playing like that? This time last year... The Premier League table looked very different at this stage last season... Riyad Mahrez is my player of the season. He entertains, he scores, assists… he does it all and when he let Jamie Vardy take a penalty that meant he scored in nine consecutive games, that showed me he was a team player, too. Hes been unbelievable this season. Dele Alli can score and see a pass but what I love about him - maybe its because he played in League One with MK Dons - is that he can also put a tackle in. He works hard, hes in your face sometimes. I like that.What more can I say about Mesut Ozil? He scores goals but its the way he takes care of the ball. Theres always an idea behind what hes doing before he does it. He has a football brain. We need to educate the kids to play like him. We had a go at him when he wasnt performing - sometimes it takes a while - but I hope he can be the guy for Arsenal for a long time. STRIKERS Jamie Vardy plays up front with Sergio Aguero in Henrys XI The man of the season, the story so far, a story that I think will go down in the Premier League for a long time: Jamie Vardy. It doesnt matter which path you take - work hard and with the right attitude and commitment, you can succeed. Hes a great example. Harry Kane could have made it because hes a great striker - and I can finally say that because hes backed it up after last year - but Sergio Aguero has scored 14 goals in 18 games. If he wasnt there, I dont think Man City would be in the top four. Id say theyd be far away. Thats my team but football is all about opinions and thats why we love it! Thierry Henry picks a combined XI from the Premier Leagues title-chasers but do you agree? Who would make your combined XI? Let us know by leaving a comment or by tweeting @SkyFootballWatch Arsenal v Leicester from 11.30am and Man City v Tottenham from 4pm, live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Sunday. Or watch all day for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: Henrys Super Sunday preview Thierry analyses Leicester style Spurs 4-1 Man City - how they did it Who has the best striker? Leicester 5-2 Arsenal - how they did it http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Angel-Correa-Jersey/ . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Partey-Jersey/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Diego-Costa-Jersey/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Blank-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Vitolo-Jersey/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Welcome to the pinnacle of gridiron fantasy games!The beauty of Eliminator Challenge lies in its simplicity: every week youre asked to pick the winner of one NFL game straight up. If the team you choose prevails, then you advance! The only caveat is you can only use a team ONCE during the season, and so the strategic intricacies emerge.Looking for more ESPN Fantasy Games? Play Capital One Bowl Mania, our college football bowl pickem game, and compete for a chance to win $1,000,000! Just pick all 42 bowl games correctly!Do you map out the entire schedule ahead of time, assuming the teams you feel are strong at the start of the season can remain that way for all 17 weeks? Do you take the biggest favorite every week and hope to consistently survive the dreaded upset? Perhaps you save an elite team for a juicy matchup down the road and rely on one thats less favorable to carry you through.For instance, Carolina is sure to be a sizeable Week 2 home-favorite over San Francisco, but burning a potential Super Bowl caliber team that early might be playing it too safe for your taste.As is always the case in the NFL, nothing comes easy. Its usually the matchup you overlook that gets the better of you, and if that happens your season is over. Thats right: if you lose even once youre out. While potentially devastatiing in its abruptness, the challenge of having to survive and advance each and every week is what makes this game so fun to play.ddddddddddddo matter the strategy, theres sure to be a time when youre sitting on the edge of your seat wondering why you decided to stake your entire season on a team thats now losing in the 4th Quarter. Its inevitable, but if you survive theres sure to be another week when youre in the clear and good percentage of your competitors are facing a similar situation.At first glance it might seem as though you can leave all of your NFL player-based knowledge and spread savvy at the door for this one, but youll need all of that and more to succeed here - and quite possibly a bit of luck as well.If you need more help, ESPN.com has all the tools you need to make the right decisions, week after week:NFL Pick Center: ESPN Insiders can look at two different simulation models to get an idea of how every NFL game will play out each week.NFL Power Rankings: Who are the best teams in the league? Consult the power rankings, a weekly poll of some of the best writers in the business.ESPN Chalk:?Comprehensive betting coverage, including best bets for every NFL game. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz