Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.02.2019 04:54
got fouled, Embiid said.RESPECT GIVENThe Grizzlies lauded the play of Embiid and the 76ers, who dont resemble the sad-sack bunch Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Grizzlies proved again they can win close games. It didnt hurt that they didnt have to face Joel Embiid in the second overtime.Marc Gasol scored 27 points, Mike Conley had 25 and the Grizzlies beat the Philadelphia 76ers 104-99 on Wednesday night for their sixth straight victory.Conley added nine rebounds and nine assists for the Grizzlies, who came back from an 11-point, second-half deficit for their eighth consecutive win against Philadelphia.Most of the games we play are close, so were used to it, Gasol said. We feel very comfortable in those situations.Ersan Ilyasova had 22 points and 12 rebounds for Philadelphia, which was looking for its first three-game winning streak in nearly three years. The 76ers had their four-game home winning streak snapped.Embiid had 12 points and 11 rebounds but didnt play in the second overtime. The rookie center is on a minutes restriction after missing the last two seasons with a foot injury. He finished with 27 minutes.Theres a human side to all of this, Philadelphia coach Brett Brown said. There it is 10 feet from you. Its tempting but not wise. Thats the discipline we have to have.Embiid lobbied to enter in the second overtime but was denied.It was frustrating but those guys care about me and are looking out for me, he said.Asked if he was looking forward to having free rein with his minutes, Embiid said, I cant wait for that day to come.Zach Randolph scored the first four points of the second overtime to give Memphis a 95-91 lead. Philadelphia cut it to 99-98 after Jerryd Bayless layup with 23 seconds remaining. Conleys two free throws pushed Memphis lead back to three and Philadelphia never got closer.When you get to April, these are the games you look back on, Memphis coach David Fizdale said. You preach to your team they have another level to go to. It becomes habit.The teams were a combined 1 for 11 from the field in the first OT before Randolph put Memphis ahead 91-88 with 49 seconds left when he converted over Embiid on a drive. Bayless tied it with a 3 from the top of the key with 43 seconds left before Conleys turnover gave Philadelphia the ball back.Bayless misfired on a midrange shot that wouldve won it, and Embiid couldnt convert on a baseline jumper after an inbounds play with 1.3 seconds left.Embiid had the final shot of regulation, but his over-the-head try against the defense of Gasol went off the backboard.I dont know if Im going to get fined for this but I thought I got fouled, Embiid said.RESPECT GIVENThe Grizzlies lauded the play of Embiid and the 76ers, who dont resemble the sad-sack bunch that won 47 games combined the previous three seasons.You know youre going to have a tough night, no matter what, because they dont stop playing until that final whistle, Conley said. They scrap and claw for every little bit. Were thankful to get away with a win tonight.Of Embiid, Fizdale said, The whole league will have to deal with him a long time. Hes a special, special talent.BEEN AWHILEThe 76ers last three-game winning streak came Dec. 29, 2013-Jan. 4, 2014.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Chandler Parsons (knee) and James Ennis (calf) didnt play. . Memphis scored 69 points in the first half of Mondays 105-90 win over Charlotte but managed just 43 against Philadelphia. ... The Grizzlies streak of three straight games leading by 20 or more points ended.76ers: Embiid wont play on Friday night against the Bulls as part of his rehab plan. ... Richaun Holmes and Gerald Henderson both were out due to illness. ... Philadelphia committed 27 turnovers.UP NEXTGrizzlies: Host Miami on Friday night. Fizdale is a former Heat assistant.76ers: Host Bulls on Friday night. Joel Embiid Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-charles-barkley-76ers-jersey/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Allen Iverson Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Moses Malone Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.PITTSFORD, N.Y. - Ian Poulter tends to play some of his best golf on Sunday in a major. Its the 54 holes leading up to the final round that have kept him from being a serious threat on any big stage except the Ryder Cup. "I guess I just havent been close enough come Sunday morning," Poulter said Wednesday at the PGA Championship. "Ive had three good runs at it now, and every time Ive just been a couple of shots away. I have to look into the early part of each of those weeks and say Ive made mistakes at the wrong time." Poulter, the star of Europes comeback win in the Ryder Cup last year at Medinah, has not been particularly close to winning a major when the scores are tabulated. He tied for the third at the PGA Championship a year ago, though he was nine shots behind Rory McIlroy. He was runner-up to Padraig Harrington at Royal Birkdale in the 2008 British Open by four shots. And at the British Open last month at Muirfield, he was four shots back of Phil Mickelson in a tie for third. Those are his only top-3 finishes in the majors. In each case, it was his golf leading up to Sunday made it tough on the Englishman. He was six shots behind going into the 08 British Open and last years PGA Championship, and he was eight shots behind going into the last round at Muirfield. He still managed to make it exciting, if only for a short time. Poulter was closing in on Harrington at Royal Birkdale, making a clutch par on the 18th hole that he thought might be enough for a playoff. Harrington had to hit a 5-wood into about 5 feet on the par-5 17th for an eagle that put him away. And while McIlroy won by a record margin last year at Kiawah Island, Poulter began that final round with six birdies in seven holes to pull within two shots. He ran off three straight bogeys on the back nine to end that threat. The British Open at Muirfield was up for grabs, and Poulter jumped intoo the mix with a series of birdies and one eagle.dddddddddddd He just couldnt sustain it, and Mickelson was at his best that day. Mickelsons closing 66 is regarded as one of the best final rounds in a major. Poulter had a 67 that day. "So its about me staying focused for 18 holes and trying not to make those silly mistakes, and trying to find myself in a better position come Sunday morning," Poulter said. "So when I have got those opportunities and chances, then Im not four or five back and really hoping the guys up in front falter. Its about me getting myself in position come Sunday afternoon into the back nine and see if I can just press forward." Oak Hill presents the next opportunity for Poulter, and the last chance for everyone in the majors this year. It would not seem to set up well for Poulter with such a high demand of ball-striking. His best work is around the green, though he should be comforted that the best winning score was 6-under 274 (by Jack Nicklaus) in the five previous majors held at this Donald Ross design. Not so comforting is his last time around this course — he tied for 61st in the 2003 PGA Championship, never posting better than a 72 and closing with a 79. The next three days are critical for Poulter. "Id like to be 10 clear to be honest with you," he said. "It would make the job a lot easier. Always being a few shots back is always a difficult position to be in. And chasing on major golf courses is not easy. ... I would have a better chance if I play better on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Ive got my nose in front. I think my stats have probably proven that when my nose is in front, Ive played very well, and often Ive been able to finish the job off. "Id like to find myself in that position a bit more often on a Saturday night, because it will stop these grey hairs coming through." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz