Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.02.2019 04:55
ane.Asked if he would have done anything differently at Rio in hindsight, Horton told AAP: Not a thing.I would do everything exa Antworten

Online trolls continue to attack him but Olympic champion Mack Horton says he has no regrets over his controversial Rio Games campaign.Horton revealed he was still copping hate on social media after branding Sun Yang a drug cheat at Rio before triumphing over his Chinese rival to claim 400m freestyle gold.And the 20-year-old did not expect it to go away any time soon as he prepared to return to the pool at this weeks national short course titles in Brisbane.Asked if he would have done anything differently at Rio in hindsight, Horton told AAP: Not a thing.I would do everything exactly the same.I liked the way it all turned out.Horton was still adamant he had helped champion the need for clean sport in Rio by targeting Sun, who had served a secret three-month ban in 2014 for a banned stimulant.But clearly it came at a cost.Horton was provided a not so subtle reminder that Suns outraged fans still had it in for him recently.Horton was inundated by vile responses when he revealed he had a cancerous mole removed from his chest thanks to a tip from an eagle-eyed fan.Horton copped it after using Twitter and Instagram to thank the fan who had emailed the swim team doctor to say the Olympic champ should get the mole checked.It was pretty crazy. I knew I had to eventually get it checked out because I had noticed it grow, but this person saying I should do it really made me finally go out and check it, Horton said of his recent surgery.The social media flak? It doesnt really bother me.I am still on Twitter and Instagram and still copping hate but I guess I am used to it now.I am pretty addicted to it (social media), but I dont even see that (trolling) any more.Horton had plenty of time to grasp what he had achieved in Rio on a five-week European holiday with his girlfriend.But Horton reckoned he may never fully comprehend the fact he claimed 400m gold on Olympic debut.I am not even close to getting my head around it, he said.Especially now because I havent swum for a while.I dont think I will realise until I finish swimming. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Jeff-Driskel-Jersey/ http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Cedric-Peerman-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Randy-Bullock-Jersey/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Keivarae-Russell-Jersey/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Giovani-Bernard-Jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. 1?Number of England batsmen to make their tenth Test hundred at a younger age than Joe Root. Alastair Cook had made his tenth Test century at the age of 25 years and one day, against South Africa in Durban in 2009. Root was 25 years and 205 days old at the start of this Test. Ian Botham is third on this list: he was aged 26 years and 214 days when he got his tenth hundred, against India at Old Trafford in 1982.11Number of hundreds by Cook when leading England - equal most by an England captain in Tests. Graham Gooch also made 11 such scores. Cooks 31 fifty-plus scores as captain are also now the most by an England captain, beating Mike Athertons 30. Overall, this was Cooks 29th Test hundred and he goes level with Don Bradman on the list of batsmen with most Test hundreds.186 Deliveries sent down by Yasir Shah in this innings - the most he has bowled in a Test innings before taking a wicket. He bowled 30 overs without taking a wicket in Bangladeshs second innings of the Khulna Test last year. The most he has had to bowl in an innings against England before this was the 72 deliveries he bowled before dismissing Gary Ballance in fourth innings of the Lords Test. Shah finished the day having conceded 111 runs - only the third time he has conceded over 100 in an innings. Cook was the most comfortable batsman against Shah, scoring 36 off 54 deliveries that Shah bowled to him.50Number of Tests in which Cook has led England; only Atherton (54) and Michael Vaughan (51) have captained England in more Tests. Andrew Strauss also led England in 50 Tests. Click here for a list of players who have captained in 50 or more Tests.27Centuries by Cook as an opener in Tests. Only Sunil Gavaskar (33) and Matthew Hayden (30) have hit more centuries as openers in Tests. Graeme Smith also hit 27 hundreds while opening in Tests. Click here for list of openers with most hundreds in Tests.38Number of Test innings by Englands No. 3 batsmen betweeen the hundred in this innings, by Joe Root, and the previous one, by Gary Ballance against West Indies in North Sound last year.dddddddddddd This was Roots first hundred batting at No. 3 for England. He had previously made 258 runs at an average of 28.66 for England at No. 3.2001The last time an England pair put on a higher stand for any wicket at Old Trafford than the one between Cook and Root in this innings. Graham Thorpe and Vaughan added 267 runs for the third wicket against Pakistan on that occasion. The 185-run stand in this Test is also the second-highest for the second wicket for England at this venue and the second-highest for them against Pakistan for the second wicket in Tests.5.20Englands scoring rate for ten overs before tea. In 60 deliveries up to and including the dismissal of Cook, England made 52 runs with seven fours. While Cook scored 26 runs off the 37 balls he faced during these ten overs, Root made 25 runs off just 23 deliveries.1962 Last time before Cook and Root two of Englands top three batsmen got hundreds in an innings in Tests against Pakistan. Colin Cowdrey and Ted Dexter had got 182 and 172 respectively at The Oval on that occasion. This was only the ninth instance when two of the top three batsmen have made hundreds in an innings in Tests outside Asia against Pakistan. The last such instance came in 2002-03 when South Africa openers Smith and Herschelle Gibbs made 151 and 228 respectively in the first innings of the Cape Town Test.26.11Englands average opening stand in Tests at home in 18 innings since the last time their openers put up a century partnership, which was in the first innings against New Zealand at Headingley last year. After that partnership, Englands openers have managed just one fifty stand - in the first innings at Lords against Sri Lanka. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz