Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.02.2019 03:22
o slip away, hes been able to close out the inning and not let it get away from him." Phillies starter Cliff Lee remained winles Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Phillies ditched the bench and pressed against the dugout railing rooting on Michael Young. That saved them a few steps when they charged toward the basepath to mob Young in their biggest celebration yet in six games under interim manager Ryne Sandberg. Young hit the winning single with one out in the ninth inning after Carlos Ruiz tied the game with a double, pushing the Philadelphia Phillies past the Colorado Rockies 4-3 Wednesday night. "We battled right to the end," Sandberg said. Did they ever. Erik Kratz opened the ninth with a double off Rockies closer Rafael Betancourt (2-4). Pinch runner Casper Wells advanced to third on a grounder and scored the tying run on Ruizs pinch-hit double to left. Jimmy Rollins was walked intentionally and Young followed with the winning single to left. Jake Diekman (1-3) tossed a scoreless ninth for the win. The Phillies stormed out of the dugout and converged on Young. Nolan Arenados two-out single in the eighth inning had put Colorado up 3-2. Arenado made a game-saving stop at third base in Colorados 5-3 win on Tuesday. One game later, he poked an opposite field single to right off reliever Justin De Fratus. Betancourt just couldnt make it stand. "Id take Rafi with a one-run lead every time," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Ruiz hustled home for the winning run for one of his few bright spots in a down season for the former All-Star catcher. Ruiz, who has only three homers and 16 RBIs, was suspended the first 25 games for using a banned amphetamine. "With everything that happened, it was tough for me," he said. "But thats no excuse. Im just trying to do my best and help the team win." Wilin Rosario homered for Colorado. Chase Utley went deep for the Phillies. De Fratus hit Charlie Blackmon to open the eighth. Michael Cuddyer hit a one-out single and Arenado made it 3-2 after his run-scoring single. After losing three of four at Baltimore, the Rockies have dropped two of three so far in the four-game series against the Phillies. Rockies starter Juan Nicasio allowed two runs -- one earned -- in 5 2-3 innings and worked out of several jams to keep it close. "He stayed away from the big inning that was getting him the first time he was up," Weiss said. "When it starts to slip away, hes been able to close out the inning and not let it get away from him." Phillies starter Cliff Lee remained winless since July 5 and is 0-4 with two no-decisions since beating Atlanta. He kept the Phillies in this one, striking out six and walking none over seven innings. The Phillies blew several opportunities to help out Lee and bust the game open. They stranded runners on second and third when Lee struck out swinging to end the second. They scored only one run after loading the bases with no outs in the fifth. Young grounded into a double play to score one run and make it 2-2. Utley fouled out to end the inning. Nicasio was chased with runners on first and second and two outs in the sixth. Wilton Lopez fanned John Mayberry Jr. on a check swing to escape the jam. They had some timely hitting in the first when Utleys 16th homer of the season staked Lee to a 1-0 lead. Rosario tied it a 1 on a solo shot to right in the second that extended his hitting streak to 12 games. Dexter Fowler ripped an RBI single to left later in the inning for a 2-1 lead, but Domonic Brown threw out Jordan Pacheco at home to end the inning. NOTES: Phillies RHP Roy Halladay (shoulder) is set to make his third rehab start Sunday with Double-A Reading. Halladay also clarified some remarks he made after Tuesdays rehab start that made it seem like he endorsed the move to fire Charlie Manuel and replace him with Sandberg. "I have a lot of respect for Charlie. There were some articles put out that offended me and, Im sure, offended Charlie. And I called him today and talked to him about it," Halladay said. ... The Phillies signed free-agent OF Roger Bernadina and optioned Michael Martinez to Triple-A Lehigh Valley. ... The Rockies send RHP Chad Bettis (0-2, 5.30 ERA) to the mound Thursday against RHP Kyle Kendrick (10-10, 4.36) in the finale of the four-game series. Vapormax Plus Grape Womens . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Vapormax Plus Grey . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.cheapvapormaxplus.us/cheap-vapormax-plus-yellow/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Vapormax Plus All Pink . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Vapormax Plus Grey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human.BOLZANO, Italy -- Emma Friesen of North Vancouver and Aimee Harrison of Winnipeg took fourth spot on womens three-metre synchro on Friday to open the sixth and final stop on the FINA Grand Prix diving circuit. Tania Cagnotto and Francesca Dallape of Italy won the gold with 311.10 points, Liu Tian and Luo Ying of China second at 287.70 and Maria Marconi and Elena Bertocchi of Italy third at 254.40. Friesen and Harrison, who were sixth entering their last dive, nearly snared the bronze finishing at 254.19. On womens 10-metre tower, Celina Toth of Victoria posted the second best score in the semifinal to advance to Saturdays final. Jiaming Zhu of China is in first place after scoring 311.00 in the semis followed by Toth at 292.20 and Villo Kormos of Hungary is third at 276.95. Taylor Olanski of London, Ont., was 12th overall in the semis and did not advance. The final is Saturday. The competition was heeld outdoors and featured rain and cool weather in the morning preliminaries before clearing up in the afternoon.dddddddddddd "This afternoons semi was perfect weather and I was a little more nervous but I was confident in what Ive done to prepare for this," said Toth. "I was consistent throughout the event and nailed the dive I missed in the morning. I scored better in the semi which is an improvement for me over the past few Grand Prix Ive been to." Toth ranked fourth in the prelims. "We started off stressing about the weather but I wasnt letting that bother me," she said. "I was laughing it off and ready to dive. I missed one dive this morning but I was sharp and confident." On mens three-metre springboard, Nicholas Beaupre was 11th overall in the semis and did not advance and Vincent Riendeau of Pointe-Claire, Que., was 16th in the prelims. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz