Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.02.2019 03:23
way. It looks like everyone feels confident.Lindahl, who plays for Chelsea in England, has been named Swedish goalkeeper of the Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Goalkeeper Hedvig Lindahl wouldnt mind a third straight penalty shootout for Sweden in the womens Olympic soccer final on Friday.After all, its when she gets to have some fun.If thats what it takes, I dont mind, Lindahl said Tuesday after leading Sweden to a 4-3 shootout win over host Brazil in the semifinals of the Olympic tournament. Its fun as a goalkeeper, you have nothing to lose. Its great.After making a penalty save that helped Sweden get past the U.S. womens team in the quarterfinals, Lindahl made two stops against Brazil at the Maracana Stadium to secure her teams spot in the Olympic final for the first time.Sweden will face Germany on Friday, again at the Maracana.She is just very important for us, Sweden coach Pia Sundhage said of Lindahl. Theres some sort of calmness, and the way she reads the game, not only saving shots. She is so important. The fact that we advanced after a shootout against the U.S. team and now against Brazil is huge for us.Lindahl had stopped Alex Morgans opening penalty in the shootout against the Americans in Brasilia on Friday, when Sweden won 5-4 to upset the five-time gold medalists. She did even better at the famed Maracana on Tuesday, deflecting Cristianes shot with her right arm and using both of her hands to push away Andressas strike late in the shootout.It turned out well today, Lindahl said.The 33-year-old goalkeeper said staying confident is her secret for her success in shootouts.I think thats all, Lindahl said. Its fun because someone said that Sweden hadnt been in a penalty shootout in one of these important games since 1996, and now its two in a row. Just fun that it works out our way. It looks like everyone feels confident.Lindahl, who plays for Chelsea in England, has been named Swedish goalkeeper of the year five different times. She is playing in her fourth Olympics and also participated in three World Cups.Brazil goalkeeper Barbara also had a chance to come up big in a shootout for the second straight time after she had thrived with two saves in the quarterfinals against Australia. She made one stop on Wednesday but it wasnt enough.Their goalkeeper played well and we were unlucky, said Barbara, who will face Canada in the bronze medal game. Last time we came out with the victory, but luck wasnt on our side this time.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/tales-azzoni Terence Newman Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Jaleel Johnson Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Remmers-Elite-Jersey/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Emmanuel Lamur Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. ATLANTA -- Dwight Howard is expected to return to the Atlanta lineup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, but the Hawks showed at Oklahoma City that they can win without their new center.Forward Paul Millsap took Howards position in the middle as the Hawks went small on Monday, and he provided 30 points and 11 rebounds in the 110-108 victory over the Thunder.I just tried to frustrate the guys as much as possible, said the 6-foot-8 Millsap, who played center in high school and college. I had some help down there rebounding. It wasnt all me. I had a lot of help.The victory was the second in three games for the up-and-down Hawks (14-14) and they can get back over .500 with a home victory against the Timberwolves.Howard said after missing the Thunder game because of back tightness that he expected to play against Minnesota (8-19).Its nowhere near anything long term, he said. In the Toronto game (Friday), its been bothering me since then. It started flaring up after the last game (Saturday). Instead of allowing it to keep going and playing through it, rest it and I should be ready to go Wednesday.In addition to Millsap, the Hawks got a big game from point guard Dennis Schroder against the Thunder.Schroder, adjusting to the starting role after Jeff Teague was traded in the offseason, had 31 points and eight assists at Oklahoma City. It was his second 31-point outing in the past 10 games and he also had a 33-point effort.Schroder struggled with turnovers and decision-making during the Hawks seven-game losing streak, bbut has responded after some tough love from coach Mike Budenholzer.ddddddddddddI just tried to do everything I can to win games, Schroder said. He got on me. He said do this, do that, do this. I just try to compete out there.The victory at Oklahoma City snapped a six-game losing streak by the Hawks against Western Conference team and they face another in the Timberwolves.Minnesota won both games against the Hawks last season, including a 117-107 victory at Atlanta in which Andrew Wiggins scored 33 points.Karl-Anthony Towns had 28 points, Wiggins scored 26 and Zach LaVine contributed 23 points as the Timberwolves defeated Phoenix 115-108 in Minnesota on Monday.The Timberwolves are the only team in the NBA with three players averaging at least 20 points -- Towns (22.3), Wiggins (22.0) and LaVine (20.8). That hasnt translated to anything close to a winning record, though, in Tom Thibodeaus first year as coach.Its all about improvement, Thibodeau said Each and every day, do the right things. The big thing for me is, Im disappointed in losing, but Im not disappointed in our team. I see the way theyre working. I see the improvement. Were trying to build habits.Wiggins and LaVine are just in their third year in the NBA and Towns his second. It takes time to learn to win.Its not like were getting blown out or getting killed by other teams, Wiggins said. Were playing good games. Were just not finishing. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz