Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.02.2019 11:50
this wonderful air of passion, and the work ethic goes through the roof as theres no time to waste. Its actually quite inspirin Antworten

Luke Patience and Chris Grube will begin their 470 sailing campaign on Wednesday afternoon with genuine gold-medal hopes, but just making it to the Marina da Gloria start line can be considered an achievement of some note.It is only nine months since London 2012 silver medallist Patience had his involvement in the Rio Games thrown into doubt by the sobering news that crew mate Elliot Willis had been diagnosed with bowel cancer.The pair had enjoyed great success since teaming up early in 2014, following up European Championship gold with a silver medal at the Rio test event.Willis illness, and the timing of his diagnosis, gave Patience a dilemma -- quickly find a new partner or give up on their Olympic dream altogether.It was really tough to make the decision because I couldnt not feel guilty, he told ESPN. The time I stepped back in the boat for the first time after him being diagnosed I just felt guilty the whole time.Hes at home struggling and dare I say it, Im doing what I love to do -- Im enjoying myself in a boat. But thats the exact reason why I needed to get back in.What a waste it would be, because thats all Elliot would want to be doing, is being back in a boat. So, it would be an insult to him if I wasnt back in, charging on. But it was still a really difficult call.Ultimately, Patience made the decision to get back on the water and teamed up with Grube, a sailor he knew well having raced alongside him as the pair made their way up the British ranks around a decade earlier.After the initial period of time feeling guilty about being in a boat and wondering what I should do, I quite quickly came round and thought Of course I still want to go to the Games, of course I still want to do this, Patience continued. It would be emotion that would say otherwise, the logic was that I was hell bent on it.Teaming up with Chris we sat down and we had a plan of, Right, well put everything weve got at this and lets get on that start line and be competitive on that start line.Grube, one half of the team the Scot had beaten to Olympic qualification in 2012, had a desire to make the most of his unexpected opportunity and continue the work started by Willis.He was required to make sacrifices having agreed to swap a 49er for the 470 boat, though, not least with his weight. The 31-year-olds most pressing assignment was to lose 10kg in order to meet the lighter crew weight.Its so emotional, my feelings to do with what happened to Elliot because were all part of the British sailing team, and were all really good mates, Grube said. It is hard. Also on the other hand, this is an awesome opportunity for me to prove myself and Im going to grasp that with both hands and hopefully do Elliot and the country proud.The Grube-Patience partnership has certainly made an encouraging start, with the pair securing fifth place at Februarys world championships, barely two months after teaming up.But if the results followed quickly, they were a consequence of hard work and sleepless nights. The pair have had to constantly tinker with their set-up, something that will have continued in Rio.Patience and Grube did arrive in Brazil refreshed having taken six days off on the eve of their departure, but even that holiday was taken with a degree of hesitation.?Were so hard working, Grube said. We have a hard work ethic. We just made sure we were quite focused on the things that we needed to be.Patience added: If youre staring four years in the eye, its quite daunting, its a long time. But we werent, we were looking each other in the eye and saying We have seven months and it will come whether were ready or not, the Games will come.It breathes this wonderful air of passion, and the work ethic goes through the roof as theres no time to waste. Its actually quite inspiring, almost liberating, that you just have to charge on. You just have to charge on, you cant procrastinate too long.The British pair will begin their quest for gold ranked third in the world, and it is poignant that on the World Sailing website, Willis name is listed alongside Grubes as Patiences crew.If they can repeat the latters success of four years ago -- or even go one better -- on the testing waters of Rio then it may not feel wholly adequate to only receive two medals.I mustnt doubt the fact that there are two individuals -- myself and Chris -- who are going to be in the boat and are going to be on the start line, and more than anything we just want to give it every inch that weve got and make sure that we do it slightly better than everyone else, Patience said.That is the forefront of our motivation and passion. And with what has gone on with Elliot there is an extra bit of a push that otherwise we wouldnt have had.Really weve collected three individuals skill sets and work and put them into a two-man boat.So, with that in mind will three minds prove better than two?Weve come back a much stronger pairing than we ever were before having had experiences [in other boats], Grube said. Now were a team that can dominate and can get results. I dont just want to go to the Games to get the t-shirt. We want to come back having won.Patience confidently added: I see no reason why we couldnt win the Games. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Donnie-Jones-Jersey/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Timmy-Jernigan-Jersey/ http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Rodney-Mcleod-Jersey/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Chris-Maragos-Jersey/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Week 11 injuries to monitor heading into Sunday:TE Rob Gronkowski -- chestWR Larry Fitzgerald -- kneeNews and notes:WR Alshon Jeffery is out on a four game suspension.RB Thomas Rawls is expected back this week for Seattle.QB Jared Goff is expected to start this week for the Rams.BYE WEEK 11 = Falcons, Broncos, Jets and Chargers players are all on vacation this week.Waiver Wire Tuesday has arrived, and this is who you need to target.QBTyrod Taylor @ Cincinnati (owned 55.1%)Taylor was able to heal his groin injury during the Bills bye week. This season, he leads all quarterbacks in rushing yards and has scored a rushing touchdown the last three games. Tyrod faces a Bengals defense thats allowing over 375 yards per game and has given up the fourth most fantasy points to gunslingers this season.(Others to target = Blake Bortles @ Detroit)RBC.J. Prosise vs. Philadelphia (owned 30.8%)Prosise was very impressive in his first start for the Seahawks on Sunday night. He went 17 for 66 yards on the ground and had 7 for 87 yards in the air. Thomas Rawls is expected back after suffering a fibula injury in Week 2, but Seattle plans to work Rawls back in slowly. The Eagles arent a favorable matchup, but I still like Prosise as a solid flex play Sunday.dddddddddddd(Others to target = Robert Kelley vs. Green Bay, Kenneth Dixon @ Dallas, James Starks @ Washington)WRRishard Matthews @ Indianapolis (owned 35.2%)Matthews has become a touchdown machine for the Titans this season. Its amazing that hes only owned in 35.2% of most leagues. What are you waiting for? Matthews has developed great chemistry with Marcus Mariota, and this week, he will take on a Colts secondary thats last in pass coverage. Indy ranks 31st in receiving defense and 23rd in passing touchdowns allowed. Go grab this cat... like NOW!(Others to target = Cameron Meredith @ New York Giants, Kenny Britt vs. Miami, J.J. Nelson @ Minnesota, Tyreek Hill vs. Tampa Bay)TELadarius Green @ Cleveland (owned 7.8%)Green made his season debut Sunday and got his feet wet against the Cowboys. Its now time for him to unleash in Week 11 against a Browns defense that is allowing over 75 yards per game and the most fantasy points to tight ends this season.(Others to target = Eric Ebron vs. Jacksonville, Cameron Brate @ Kansas City)#RunDontWalk Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz