Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.02.2019 07:55
the big tournaments to the one who has won a major championship, a World Golf Championship event and a FedEx Cup playoff event i Antworten

CARMEL, Ind. -- This is what those who have played with and against him feared. Not that they were rooting against Dustin Johnson, but certainly there was a sense that when he matched up his physical gifts with all the other elements that go into playing golf ... well, look out.What Johnson has done now, in winning the U.S. Open, the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational and on Sunday the BMW Championship, is figure it out.He has gone from the guy who couldnt close out the big tournaments to the one who has won a major championship, a World Golf Championship event and a FedEx Cup playoff event in the same season, setting up a shot at the overall FedEx Cup title and PGA Tour Player of the Year honors.Never one to be too reflective or dig deep into what it all means, Johnson, 32, shrugged after Sundays victory like a guy who had just won a club championship.I think every year could be the best year of my career, Johnson said.A 5-under-par 67 at Crooked Stick Golf Club sealed Johnsons third victory of the year and 12th of his PGA Tour career, as he finished 3 strokes ahead of Paul Casey, who also shot 67.I ran into a buzz saw with Dustin Johnson the last two days, Casey said. I did everything I could. I hold my head up high that it was a great fight. It was fun to be making eagles against each other coming down the stretch, and the kind of consolation prize -- although its a pretty good one -- is Im controlling my own destiny when I get to Atlanta.So though Ive got no victories, its nice to be in that top five.Casey was referring to the season-ending Tour Championship in two weeks, where the top five entering the 30-man tournament are assured of the overall FedEx Cup title with a victory.Thats good news and bad news for Johnson, who heads to Atlanta in the No. 1 position, with Patrick Reed, Adam Scott, Jason Day (who withdrew from the BMW on Sunday with a back issue) and Casey in the next positions.As great as Johnsons season has been, even if he finishes second at East Lake, he wont win the overall title if Reed, Scott, Day or Casey shoots the lowest score over 72 holes.The idea is to give everyone in the field a chance heading to East Lake Golf Club.The best thing for Johnson to do is just win the tournament, but even if he doesnt, he is almost assuredly the PGA Tour Player of the Year. Day would make an argument with a win in Atlanta, which would be his fourth of the year to three for Johnson -- who also has that major championship.I think that winning the U.S. Open was definitely a kick start, Johnson said. It gave me a lot of confidence, especially with all the things that happened to me in the majors, where Ive been close and had a couple of mishaps or a couple of bad penalties, whatever happened. Ive been very close. So winning that, finally getting that first major, I think that was a big deal and that kind of kick-started my year.Johnson said improved wedge play this year and putting a new putter in the bag this week were big factors in his overall play and the win at Crooked Stick.Of course, leading the field in driving distance (319 yards) and strokes gained off the tee and also being third in strokes gained tee to green were big factors, as well. In addition, he was second in strokes gained putting.I think that Dustin Johnson is arguably the most talented player on the PGA Tour, said Jordan Spieth, who was the beneficiary of one of those Johnson miscues at the 2015 U.S. Open. I think [it was] a matter of time. I think hes a freak athlete. I think hes not only a freak athlete, but a freak golf athlete -- like he has great hands, great club face control.He hits some shots where you wont see anybody else trying to. Hell hit driver ... and hell split a 15-yard fairway when everyone else is laying back, and its an advantage for him, and he takes advantage of it most of the time. I just think, yeah, its something thats really incredible to watch.In Johnsons sights now is the possibility of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup -- or certainly a big payout regardless -- as well as creeping closer to Days No. 1 world ranking.None of that is a surprise to those who have long known just how good Johnson is and can be going forward.Asked if this summer is the best he has ever played, once again Johnson did not overthink it.Yeah, for sure, he said. Mike Remmers Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Xavier Rhodes Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Ryan-Quigley-Draft-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Kirk Cousins Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Daniel Carlson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. CHICAGO -- The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed ace Gerrit Cole on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation.Cole pitched five shaky innings in a 5-4 loss to Houston on Wednesday, and then let the team know he experienced some discomfort during the outing. He had a 6.08 ERA in five August starts.Left-hander Steven Brault was promoted from Triple-A Indianapolis to take Coles spot in thhe rotation Monday night at the Chicago Cubs.ddddddddddddColes injury means none of Pittsburghs five starters from opening day are currently in the rotation. Francisco Liriano and Jon Niese left via trade and Jeff Locke and Juan Nicasio are working out of the bullpen. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz