Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.09.2018 01:12
elp, he said. ... Nick Franklin (hamstring) remained sidelined.White Sox: Eaton (hip) started for the first time since crashing Antworten

CHICAGO -- Chris Sale tied a career-high with his 17th win. He added to the highest innings workload of his career. And hes never felt better physically.Sale also knows that what might have been his final start of the season may also be his last with the White Sox.Melky Cabrera and Leury Garcia homered to back Sale and Chicago routed the sloppy Tampa Bay Rays 13-6 on Tuesday night.Sale (17-9) allowed three runs and eight hits with seven strikeouts over seven innings, retiring the last seven batters in Chicagos fourth straight win.We wanted me to feel good at the end of the year. I think we accomplished that goal, Sale said. Unfortunately, its for nothing.With the White Sox failing to make the playoffs for the eighth straight year, general manager Rick Hahn has hinted at an offseason rebuild. Sale and his team-friendly contract could produce a big haul of prospects.I dont think theres probably a better feeling than winning with the team that drafted you and staying with the team that drafted you, Sale said. But this is baseball, this is sports. You cant always choose and pick where you want to be.Cabrera belted a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and Garcia added a three-run shot in the third. Garcia also tripled when Mikie Mahtook misplayed his liner to center in a two-run second.Rays starter Alex Cobb (1-2) lasted three innings, allowing eight runs and eight hits in the Rays fifth straight loss.Tim Anderson added three hits, including a solo homer in the eighth off Chase Whitley, the 204th allowed by Tampa Bay this season.Ex-White Sox shortstop Alexei Ramirez had a two-run single in the second and Curt Casali led off the fourth with a homer for the Rays.Sale, who was once 14-2 and the AL starter in the All-Star Game, won for just third time since July 2 despite giving up four straight hits in the second.Manager Robin Ventura, whose future is also uncertain, believes Sale has become a better pitcher this season because hes not always throwing so hard.Hes learned how to stay in the game longer, conserve pitches, and let defense work for you, Ventura said.The lefty had received three runs or fewer in eight of his last 12 starts, but run support was no issue this time.Adam Eaton returned from an injury with two hits and scored two runs, Anderson also had an RBI double and the White Sox added two runs on first baseman Brad Millers wild throw home in the fifth.The White Sox had 14 hits, eight for extra bases.Cobbs ERA swelled to 8.59 in his fifth start since returning from Tommy John surgery. The right-hander has given up 15 runs over 4 1/3 innings in his last two starts.Its part of the lumps and growing pains of coming back, manager Kevin Cash said. Its been a long road back but him being healthy, thats what were most concerned about.Sales next start on normal rest would be Sundays season finale. But sitting at 221 1/3 innings, the White Sox are considering shutting him down.That stuff is going to work itself out, Sale said of the possibility of being dealt. Whether Im here, there or anywhere -- a little Dr. Seuss for you -- Ill be there.TRAINERS ROOMRays: CF Kevin Kiermaier (wrist) missed his second straight game since getting hit by a pitch. Kiermaier said there was still pain when swinging. Hopefully, another day will help, he said. ... Nick Franklin (hamstring) remained sidelined.White Sox: Eaton (hip) started for the first time since crashing into the wall while making a catch Friday in Cleveland. Im not going to give up a double for not feeling great, Eaton said of his hard-charging style. If its the wall we have here, I play the next day. It just happened that the wall was really hard.GARCIAS NIGHTGarcia scored two runs and his drive to left-center in the third was his first homer of the season and second of his career. The 25-year-old spent most of the season at Triple-A Charlotte.QUERECUTOS FIRSTTampa Bay 2B Juniel Querecutos two-run triple in the ninth off Matt Albers was his first major league hit.UP NEXTRays rookie LHP Blake Snell (6-8, 3.65 ERA) makes his last start of the season Wednesday night against White Sox RHP Miguel Gonzalez (4-7, 3.83). Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapnfljerseyselite.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. NFL T-shirts From China . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. CHICAGO -- Jake Arrieta almost certainly wont win a second straight NL Cy Young Award. He likely wont be the No. 1 or 2 postseason pitcher for the loaded Chicago Cubs, either.Arrieta showed Friday he can still dominate. And he figures its because hes stopped trying so hard.Arrieta struck out 10 in seven innings and the Cubs beat the sloppy St. Louis Cardinals 5-0 for their 98th victory, the most since they last played in the World Series in 1945. Chicago clinched home-field advantage throughout the NL playoffs.A lot of the time more effort creates some inconsistencies in my delivery, Arrieta said. Trying to do more than I have to. I had several outs today where I took my foot off the gas and I was at 60-70 percent and got nice, easy groundballs to second base or shortstop.Manager Joe Maddon said Arrieta looked familiar when he struck out the side on 11 pitches in the first inning, a reference to his 22-win 2015 season that included a 1.77 ERA. Arrieta said competitiveness and stubbornness have been the reasons his walks, hits and runs are up from a year ago.Weve been hyper-critical of him all year based on what he did last year, Maddon said. But to his credit, I think hes handled that very well.With veteran Miguel Montero back catching him, Arrieta (18-7) allowed five hits and walked one. Anthony Rizzo had three hits and Ben Zobrist drove in two runs as the Cubs tied a team record with their 56th home win.Chicago scored four runs in the first inning off Mike Leake (9-11) and dropped the Cardinals 1 1/2 games behind the Mets and a half-game behind the Giants for the two NL wild-card berths.Pedro Strop came off the disabled list to work the eighth, and Travis Wood and Carl Edwards Jr. finished the five-hitter.Rizzo, Zobrist and Chris Coghlan drove in runs in the first off Leake, who lasted 3 1/3 innings and is winless in four starts since recovering from shingles.I couldnt locate early. I was slightly erratic, Leake said. I just started out on the wrong foot.Leake allowed another run on one of two wild pitches. Cardinals gaffes included Kolten Wong face-planting into the turf chasing Rizzos first-inning ddouble and Matt Adams getting picked off first.ddddddddddddLeake gave up five runs, seven hits and three walks. Manager Mike Matheny used six relievers.The Cardinals are hoping to return to Wrigley Field in two weeks. But that requires earning one of the two wild-card berths and then winning the single-elimination game for a spot in the division series.Zobrists fourth-inning groundout added another run for Chicago (98-55), which has won four straight.The Cubs have so much depth as they seek their first World Series title since 1908 that Arrieta is likely the No. 3 playoff starter behind Jon Lester and Kyle Hendricks.But Arrieta feels if he can control his effort, hell be at his best come October.I dont give up many hits, Arrieta said. So if I can keep guys off base via the walk, Im going to be in a pretty good spot.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: LF Matt Holliday (broken right thumb) took batting practice off RHP Mike Mayers before the game. He blistered a couple balls, Matheny said. It was exciting to see. Holliday will likely have another BP session before hes activated. ... SS Aledmys Diaz (arm fatigue) was out of the lineup.Cubs: Strop (knee, groin) worked around a leadoff walk in his first appearance since Aug. 10. Once he settled in and the slider became his pitch again, he felt at home, Maddon said.GROOMSMAN STRIKES OUTArrieta and Cardinals 2B Matt Carpenter were college teammates at TCU. Arrieta was Carpenters wedding groomsman. Yet Carpenter cant solve his friend. He went 0 for 3 with two strikeouts, leaving him 0 for 24 in the regular season against Arrieta.CARDINALS ROTATIONLHP Jaime Garcia will take the Cardinals rotation spot of struggling RHP Luke Weaver on Monday vs. Cincinnati.ROSS RECOGNIZEDCubs chairman Tom Ricketts presented retiring C David Ross with the No. 3 from the Wrigley Field manual scoreboard before the game.UP NEXTRHP Jason Hammel (15-9, 3.56 ERA), contending for the final Cubs postseason rotation spot, faces rookie RHP Alex Reyes (3-1, 1.08) on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz