Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.02.2019 07:57
hip and determined to find the right location for an intimate new ballpark that brings together the community with a great vibe Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Athletics are staying put under new leadership and determined to find the right location for an intimate new ballpark that brings together the community with a great vibe for fans. One that will be privately funded and, in time, increase revenue and improve the on-field product.Its a big, bold plan. Committed new team President Dave Kaval just pulled off something similar in his other job: Building the San Jose Earthquakes second-year, state-of-the art Avaya Stadium, which just so happens to boast the largest outdoor bar in North America.Kaval is eager to get started evaluating several sites, communicate with city and business leaders and even open his office for two hours a week to anyone who wants to chat about the plan for this low-budget franchise.I know theyre starving for a place to call home, Kaval, also president of the MLS Earthquakes, said Thursday when he was formally introduced.He envisions a unique venue that honors the As winning past with statues of Hall of Famers Rickey Henderson and Reggie Jackson.Lew Wolff is selling all but a small stake in the As and giving up his managing partner role, turning it over to John Fisher.Wolff will become chairman emeritus and Fisher the managing partner. In addition, prior team President Michael Crowley is stepping away from day-to-day operations after nearly 20 years in the role but will advise the As ownership group. Kaval fills Crowleys position while also keeping his same position with the MLS team but focusing the majority of his time now on the As ballpark plan while restructuring his leadership team with the Quakes.Baseball owners approved the leadership transition for Oakland during meetings Thursday in Chicago. Wolff and Fisher bought the As on April 1, 2005.I am pleased my dear friend of almost 25 years, John Fisher, will be even more involved, Wolff wrote in an email to The Associated Press. I will miss Mike Crowley, who has contributed so much to the As, and I welcome my ?somewhat newer friend, Dave Kaval, who will bring lots of talent and energy to the As. And, I will be able to watch games with a slight degree of less stress, not much but a little!Wolff had been committed to keeping the As in Oakland but previously wanted to move the team to San Jose and build a new ballpark. Former Commissioner Bud Selig never ruled on whether the As could move into the San Francisco Giants cherished territory in technology-rich Silicon Valley. New Commissioner Rob Manfred said last month he would like to see the club stay put.Look, I think that John has been really engaged for over a year on the stadium project, Manfred said Thursday in Chicago. Hes made it his project. Hes really focused on Oakland as a result of some direction Ive given him with respect to my view of that market.While the NBA Golden State Warriors are planning for a new arena in San Francisco and the NFL Raiders are looking to relocate to Las Vegas, the As could be it for the East Bay.Whats critical is we need to find a place to bring this community together, Kaval said. The other teams look like they might be leaving. We might be the only team left.Manfred hinted at change when he spoke during the NL Division Series between the Cubs and Giants at San Franciscos AT&T Park, saying more would be known about the As situation soon. Manfred noted that Fisher has become more heavily involved in the ballpark planning and has made multiple trips to New York to meet with Manfred and MLB.In addition, Manfred said Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf told him the city is committed to keeping the As in town -- and Kaval will meet with her and other key leaders soon.The small-budget As won consecutive AL West titles in 2012 and `13, losing in five games of the division series to the Detroit Tigers in both years. But they still consider a new ballpark the top priority to be a regular contender. Oaklands payroll of $87 million, pending award bonuses and adjustments, is above only Tampa Bay and Milwaukee.The run-down Coliseum, shared with the Raiders and the last venue with both Major League Baseball and football, had multiple sewage problems in 2013 that caused damage during games.For now, Kaval wants to improve the fan experience at the Coliseum.I know its maybe lipstick on a pig, he said.---AP Sports Writer Jay Cohen in Chicago contributed to this report. Jordan Willis Youth Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Carl Lawson Womens Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/carl-lawson-jersey/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. John Ross Womens Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. John Ross Bengals Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without two offensive starters Sunday against Denver and maybe a third.Coach Gus Bradley ruled out running back Chris Ivory (hamstring) and receiver Allen Hurns (hamstring) on Friday. He also listed tight end Julius Thomas (back) as doubtful to play against the defending Super Bowl champion Broncos (7-4).Receiver Rashad Greene (Achilles tendon) and defensive end Jared Odrick (shoulder) also are out, leaving the Jaguars (2-9) with four healthy receiveers heading into the game.dddddddddddd Allen Robinson and Marqise Lee will start, with Arrelious Benn and Bryan Walters serving as backups.Without Ivory, T.J. Yeldon is expected to handle the bulk of the carries. But Yeldon (ankle) was limited in last weeks game and again in practice this week.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz