Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.02.2019 03:35
he standouts in her book include her Mama Alexanders brown sugar chicken, Stephens five-ingredient pasta (for game days) and her Antworten

NEW YORK -- Ayesha Curry remembers the first meal she cooked for her ultra-popular NBA player-husband Stephen Curry: a baked chicken dish. But the meal Stephen whipped up for his chef-wife wasnt as tasty.Or edible.The one time he cooked for me, it was awful. It was salty, cream of wheat, gushers lined up on a plate as garnish, Ayesha, 27, said in an interview Tuesday. It was cute, but I couldnt eat it.Ayesha said the Golden State Warriors point guard loved the first meal she made, which included his dads famous seasoning.So maybe thats the reason why were still married, she laughed. I dont know. I hope its more than that.Food has played a large part in the familys life -- and Ayeshas career. She just launched her first cookbook, The Seasoned Life (Little, Brown and Co.), and she cooks all the meals for her family -- including daughters Riley, 4, and Ryan, 1 -- without the help of a chef.No discredit to the people that do -- Im always watching and looking on social media at the stuff that they make -- but at home I think Im so prideful with my food and so I make everything, she said.For the book, she also worked independently: I food styled and cooked all the food for the photos myself, so it was just the photographer and I.Ayesha says the recipes are quick, easy and accessible. Some reflect her multicultural background -- her mother is Jamaican and Chinese and her father is black and Polish.Its a big part of the way I cook, the way I flavor my food, and I think it helped me growing up to be able to play around with my food and experiment, she said.Ayesha said she turned to food professionally after starting her cooking blog.Some of the standouts in her book include her Mama Alexanders brown sugar chicken, Stephens five-ingredient pasta (for game days) and her honey-peppered cast-iron biscuits. She came up with her pancrepes by accident.I just threw stuff together, put it in a pan and then realized I left out the thickening agent, what was going to fluff that pancake up, and it was the consistency of a crepe, but they were so delicious, she said. The whole family loves them. Theyre great. Its my happy accident.She says she enjoys cooking with her daughters, and getting Riley involved has helped expand her palette: The way that I get her to try stuff is by making it with me because then shes seeing whats going into (it) ... and shes feeling like shes accomplished something.Rileys become a social media star, garnering attention at her fathers basketball games, press conferences and more. Ayesha said its hard to deal with her daughters popularity.Its a little bit intimidating I think as a mom, a little bit scary `cause the intentions werent there for that to happen, but weve kind of taken it on and taken it for what it is because if you have a gift to make people happy the way that shes made people happy, I mean thats OK, Ayesha said. She puts a smile on peoples faces so were all right with it.Fame has also impacted Ayesha, who, while being a fan-favorite, has taken some criticism. Her angry Twitter rant earlier this year following a Warriors loss during the finals made her a target (she later apologized). And her wholesome image, while being lauded by some, has caused others to use her photos as memes with a holier-than-thou image.I think its silly. Its so funny how your personality and character can be shaped by other people and not yourself, and I would just like to say nobodys perfect. Im completely normal, she said.Shes hoping that her new cooking show, Ayeshas Homemade, will help deliver her true personality. It premieres Oct. 22 on the Food Network and was filmed at the Currys home in Alamo, California.I tend to be supergoofy and that will come off on the show, she said. Im just excited for people to see that I dont take things so seriously -- lifes too short, so weve got to have fun and make things easy.----Online:http://www.ayeshacurry.com/ Discount Air Jordan 13 Wholesale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Wholesale Air Jordan 13 . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.airjordan13discount.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Air Jordan 13 Clearance . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Air Jordan 13 Discount . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. WASHINGTON -- Joe Pavelski isnt the United States oldest player at the World Cup of Hockey, nor does he have the most skill, size, experience or even the best beard.He just has the C on his chest.Pavelski has only been an NHL captain for one season, but the leader of the San Jose Sharks was given the leadership role for the Americans at the World Cup, which begins Saturday in Toronto. Its not a distinction he takes lightly even if hes not quite sure why coaches and players chose him over the likes of 2014 Olympic captain Zach Parise, New York Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh and others.Ive got a lot of respect for all these guys, and a lot of guys could do the job, Pavelski said Tuesday. Our performance last year mightve helped and the success we had leading (San Jose deep) in the playoffs. Those little things might help.Everyone else knows, and the answer is simple. Pavelski plays the game the way the U.S. wants to play it. Committed, gritty hockey, with skill and a straightforward style for coach John Tortorella and his staff.Theres not a lot of fluff to him, Tortorella said. He just plays. Hes not on the outside (of the rink). Hes skilled. Hes in the blue (crease). He is a complete player, and thats probably one of the best compliments you can give a guy is the word `complete and he is that.Dont confuse complete with Pavelski making up for a lack of production with intangibles. Few players produce quite like him.Only Alex Ovechkin has more NHL goals over the past three seasons than Pavelskis 116. Now 32, Pavelski is perhaps no longer one of the most underappreciated players in hockey. As Tortorella puts it, Pavelski is not a flashy guy, but he does everything in the game: offensively, defensively. He does evverything really well.ddddddddddddComplete is the kind of word Pavelski wants to hear about himself because it means hes doing his job -- well, all of his jobs. He will be a top-six center for the U.S. but should also be relied on as a key piece of the power play and the penalty kill.Thats how he wants it.You want to play in all the zones. I like taking faceoffs, I like blocking a shot, forechecking, Pavelski said. And at the end of the day you want to be that guy thats scoring goals and trying to help your team.No player had more ice time or goals in last seasons playoffs than Pavelski, who averaged 20:46 per game and scored 14 times while leading the Sharks to the Stanley Cup Final. And being captain in San Jose came with its own challenges as beloved veteran Joe Thornton was demoted to an alternate but remained a big voice in the locker room.That experience showcased Pavelskis leadership, but hes no stranger to international hockey. He also played for the U.S. at the 2010 and 2014 Olympics.Former St. Louis Blues captain David Backes called Pavelski an awesome choice to fill the captains role.Hes experienced, calm, level-headed, not afraid to say something when it needs to be said, Backes said. He knows his position in the league and on this team and hes certain of that and you see that confidence in him. ... Hes going to be the guy with the `C on his sweater and lead us on the ice, off the ice with his speech, with his example what he does every single shift. From that, we expect to follow and have great success.---Follow Stephen Whyno on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/SWhyno Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz