Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.02.2019 03:35
k-to-back 3-pointers to give LIU Brooklyn the lead with 1:29 left and the Blackbirds held on to take a 78-74 win over Northeaste Antworten

BOSTON -- Julian Batts and Jerome Frink hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give LIU Brooklyn the lead with 1:29 left and the Blackbirds held on to take a 78-74 win over Northeastern in the Steve Wright Classic at Boston University Saturday.It was the first meeting between the teams since 1988-89.Bolden Braces 3-pointer to put the Huskies up 71-65 with 2:46 left, but the Blackbirds answered with a layup by Nura Zanna. Batts followed with a trey with 2:12 left and Frinks 3 gave them the lead, 73-71. Jashaun Agosto added a 3-point play in the final minute to cap an 11-0 run.Agosto finished with 20 points for LIU Brooklyn (3-0). Batts contributed 13 and Frink added 11.T.J. Williams shot 12 of 14 from the line and led Northeastern (2-2) with 18 points. Shawn Occeus hit 4 of 7 from long range and added 14 points. Bob Griese Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Jason Taylor Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey.html . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Kenny Stills Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Lewis Hamilton insists he did nothing dangerous when trying to back teammate Nico Rosberg up into his rivals during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.With Hamilton leading the race, the Briton needed Rosberg to finish fourth or lower in order to beat him to the title. Hamilton drove slowly on a number of occasions during Sundays race in his attempts to back Rosberg into the chasing pack.The three-time world champion was repeatedly asked by his Mercedes team to pick up the pace, but ignored the instructions and continued to reduce his pace in the closing stages with Ferraris Sebastian Vettel bearing down on the Mercedes pair. Ultimately the tactic did not work, as Rosberg finished second to seal his maiden championship by five points.I dont think I did anything dangerous, I dont think I did anything unfair, Hamilton said. I was fighting for the championship, I was in the lead and I was controlling the pace. It was within the rules.We had already won the constructors so it was down to me and Nico and however they still felt they needed to make comments so we will discuss it afterwards as we always do as a teeam.dddddddddddd We cant let that overshadow the fact that Nico has just won the championship and the team has dominated all year long and more than any other team in the past. We cant ignore the fact that we have had a successful year.When asked whether he found it frustrating to receive instructions from Mercedes, Hamilton replied: Not really, it wasnt really intense at the end it was pretty chilled. It might have been intense for you but not for me. For me I was in a position where I had a lot of points lost during the season and so I was out their fighting and generally never try to harm the team.Despite missing out on his fourth world title, Hamilton added he never felt in doubt of his 10th victory of the season at Yas Marina -- which moves him onto 53 career wins.I dont know why they just didnt let us race. There was never a moment that I felt that I was going to lose the race. It is a shame but it was quite clear, their thought process, I dont know what to say. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz