Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:08
weight Jesse (The Antworten

PARIS - Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and last years French Open runner-up David Ferrer were a pair of opening-round winners Tuesday at Roland Garros. Salomon Shoes Outlet Store . The seventh-seeded Murray got past Kazakhstans Andrey Golubev 6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, while the fifth-seeded Ferrer cruised to a 6-4, 6-3, 6-1 victory over Dutchman Igor Sijsling. The 2011 French Open semifinalist Murray missed last years Parisian major due to an injury. Ferrer reached his first Grand Slam final last year in Paris, doing so without dropping a set, then was simply outclassed by countrymate Rafael Nadal in a 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 rout. Meanwhile, towering Croat Ivo Karlovic, fresh off his runner-up finish in Dusseldorf, surprised 11th-seeded rising Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, 6-4, 7-5, 7-6 (7-4). The big-serving, 6-foot-10 Karlovic had won just two matches in eight previous appearances at Roland Garros. Dimitrov hadnt been past the third round in any of his three previous visits to the French capital, but had reached his first career Grand Slam quarterfinal earlier this year at the Australian Open. He also won a French Open tune-up last month in Bucharest and reached the semifinals at the Italian Masters, beating Karlovic in the second round in Rome. "It was a very tough task for me today, especially if everything was going his way," Dimitrov said. "I just couldnt find the rhythm, and I couldnt convert any of the little opportunities that I had in the match. So its something to obviously learn from, but in a way was one of those days that you cant control anything. It happens." Twelfth-seeded French star Richard Gasquet rolled past enigmatic Aussie Bernard Tomic, 6-2, 6-1, 7-5, while oft-injured one-time world No. 2 Tommy Haas, seeded 16th in Paris, was leading Estonian Jurgen Zopp 5-2 in the first set when the 36-year-old German retired with a right shoulder problem. Meanwhile, 19th-seeded South African Kevin Anderson got past Frenchman Stephane Robert, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4; American Jack Sock was leading 21st-seeded Nicolas Almagro 5-0 in the first set when the Spaniard retired with an injury; 23rd-seeded Frenchman Gael Monfils grounded Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-2, 4-6, 6-4, 6-2; and 24th-seeded Spaniard Fernando Verdasco held off Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-2, 7-6 (7-4), 7-6 (7-3) on Day 3. The 34-year-old left-hander Llodra was appearing in his final French Open singles match and was honored with an on-court celebration on Court 1. Germanys Philipp Kohlschreiber, who beat Karlovic for the title in Dusseldorf on Saturday and is seeded 28th in Paris, thumped Spains Pere Riba, 7-5, 6-4, 6-1, and 32nd-seeded Italian Andreas Seppi also eased past Colombias Santiago Giraldo in three sets on Tuesday. Former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt lost in the first round at the French for a third straight year, as Argentine Carlos Berlocq grounded the two-time Grand Slam champ, 3-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-4. Hewitt hasnt reached a French Open quarterfinal since 2004. Several other men advanced to the second round, including Argentine Juan Monaco, Uzbekistans Denis Istomin, Aussie Marinko Matosevic and Frenchman Axel Michon, who outlasted American Bradley Klahn, 6-1, 6-7 (4-7), 5-7, 6-1, 6-4, in 3 hours, 43 minutes. Wholesale Salomon Shoes China . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. http://www.wholesalesalomon.com/ . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals.LAS VEGAS -- A sleek B.J. Penn, in his first fight at featherweight, weighed in on the button at 145 pounds Saturday in advance of his third meeting with Frankie (The Answer) Edgar. The 35-year-old Penn, who has always been a fan favourite, was warmly welcomed as he walked onto the stage at the UFCs Fan Expo. Edgar (15-4-1) weighed in at 145.5 pounds. The two former champions face off Sunday in the main event of "The Ultimate Fighter" Season 19 finale televised card at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. Penn, a former lightweight and welterweight (170-pound) champion, came out of retirement to face Edgar a third time after the two served as rival coaches on the reality TV show. "Frankie asked to fight me the last couple of times," said Penn. "This is the one I wanted and Im here to give it my best shot." The 32-year-old Edgar, a former lightweight title-holder, won the two previous meetings between the two at lightweight (155 pounds). Edgar took the championship belt away from Penn at UFC 112 in April 2010 and then beat him again four months later at UFC 118. Both were five-round decisions. "He keeps calling my name," said Edgar. "He probably wants to get revenge but Im not going to let it happen." Penn (16-9-2) loooked ripped as he weighed in, with plenty of belt loops seemingly available as he pulled on his jeans and buckled them up. Cheap Salomon Shoes. Penn has been working with diet guru Mike Dolce. Canadian lightweight Jesse (The Body Snatcher) Ronson weighed in at 155 pounds for his lightweight bout with Kevin (The Motown Phenom) Lee, who was 156 pounds. Fellow Canadian Sarah (Cheesecake) Moras weighed in at 139 pounds. The 26-year-old bantamweight from Kelowna, B.C., will fight Alexis (Sneaky Zebra) Dufresne at a catchweight of 143 pounds. Moras (3-1) tweeted that she had already made weight at 135 pounds, before learning Dufresne (5-0) was eight pounds over. The two then agreed on the catchweight. "Cant wait to fight, hard part over!" tweeted Moras. Saturdays weigh-in got a lot more colourful when Mexican lightweight Juan Manuel Puig arrived on stage with a sombrero and Mexican flag. Chinese bantamweight Jumabieke Tuerxun added some class by donning a robe, complete with fur collar and UFC embroidered on the back. Dan Spohn of Team Penn takes on former Ohio State wrestler Pat Walsh of Team Edgar in the final of the TUF 19 light-heavyweight competition. Dhiego Lima takes on Eddie Gordon in an all-Team Edgar matchup to decide the 185-pound winner. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz