Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:09
LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Kings might be the NHLs best defensive team, and they hadnt blown a two-goal lead in a loss in ne Antworten

NEW YORK -- Add Dan Harens pitching to Ryan Zimmermans hitting, and Washington again looked like a playoff team. Air Max 720 Wholesale China . Too bad for the Nationals they cant subtract nearly a whole seasons worth of muddling along. "The math keeps getting smaller and smaller," Haren said. Haren threw one-hit ball for six innings, Zimmerman hit another home run and the Nationals won their fifth straight game, beating the New York Mets 3-0 on Wednesday in a night full of 9-11 tributes. The Nationals improved to 22-9 in their late charge toward a playoff spot. They remained six games behind Cincinnati for the final NL wild-card spot with only 17 to play. "I dont know how many more games we could lose," Haren said. Zimmerman hit his fifth home run in five games. He also stole a base, but was hit in the back by the throw and left in the bottom of the ninth. Nationals manager Davey Johnson said Zimmerman was stiff and would get treatment. Denard Span extended his hitting streak to a career-high 22 games and Anthony Rendon added a two-run double that broke it open in the eighth inning. Jayson Werth delivered another extra-base hit and Bryce Harper beat out an infield hit after missing four games because of a sore left hip. Haren (9-13) and the Washington bullpen held an overmatched New York lineup to three singles. The Mets started five rookies and lost for the eighth time in 10 games -- on Monday night, they were shut out on one hit by Nationals lefty Gio Gonzalez. The Mets were mathematically eliminated from playoff contention during the day. "I know theyre young. Thats all part of it," manager Terry Collins said. "But, as we said before, in the growing stages in this part of the year, we want to see some guys get better. And part of that getting better is being able to gather yourself on the side and get into the batters box and put a good at-bat on." Battered by the Mets and Marlins in his previous two starts, Haren dominated. He gave up a single to Juan Lagares in the fourth, struck out eight and walked one. Haren had no complaints about getting pulled by Johnson on a humid night. "I lost his confidence a little bit after the last two starts," Haren said. "I get it." Xavier Cedeno, Drew Storen, Tyler Clippard and Rafael Soriano combined for three scoreless innings of relief. Soriano closed for his 41st save, giving up a bunt single to Lagares. Zack Wheeler (7-5) gave up one run and eight hits in seven innings, striking out six and walking one. He wound up with his third loss in four starts. Zimmerman opened the sixth by homering beyond the leap of left fielder Eric Young Jr. His 22nd home run came on an 0-2 pitch and was the first long ball permitted by Wheeler in 36 innings -- he was tagged for nine homers in his first 57 innings this year as a major leaguer. The Reds 6-0 win over the Chicago Cubs was already posted when the Nationals took the field. They got off to a fast start when Span led off the game with a single and Werth lined a one-out double. Wheeler escaped by striking out Harper and Ian Desmond. Werth has gone 11 for 23 during Washingtons winning streak with two homers and six doubles. Collins wore an NYPD hat during batting practice, and there were several remembrances on the field, on the scoreboard and over the public-address system of those affected by the terror attacks 12 years ago. Before the game, the dugouts were filled with applauding players, managers and coaches as representatives of first responders from Sept. 11 marched into the middle of the diamond. The Mets and Nationals then lined up along the baselines for a moment of silence, followed by the national anthem. A member of the New York Fire Department performed "God Bless America" during the seventh-inning stretch. NOTES: Zimmerman was 0 for 8 against Wheeler before homering off him. ... Lagares ended an 0-for-12 rut with his single. ... Mets INF Justin Turner will be "down for a few days" with a strain in his right hamstring. He hurt himself running the bases Tuesday night. ... Mets 3B David Wright (strained right hamstring) ran the bases before the game and will increase his workouts this weekend. Hes been out since Aug. 2 and theres no target date for his return. ... Nationals LHP Ross Detwiler, sidelined since early July because of a back strain, threw his second bullpen session. ... Before the game, Johnson admitted his preseason boast of "World Series or bust" had come too soon. "We had some injuries. We didnt have a lot of depth in pitching," the retiring manager said. "I wouldnt have been as cocky coming out and saying were going to dominate and win the World Series if all those things I knew werent set in place." Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. Air Max 720 Cheap China . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. http://www.airmax720outletcheap.com/ . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore.ROME -- Juventus clinched its third straight and 30th overall Serie A title Sunday without even playing. With second-place Roma losing 4-1 at Catania, Juventus eight-point lead became insurmountable because Roma only has two matches remaining. Juventus, which has three games to play, can celebrate when it hosts Atalanta on Monday although the Turin squads players and coach Antonio Conte were already seen celebrating at their team hotel wearing championship T-shirts. "Its much more satisfying when you win on the pitch. But its still very gratifying," Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon said. Also, AC Milan got a 65th-minute goal from Netherlands midfielder Nigel de Jong to beat Inter Milan 1-0 in the city derby and stay in the hunt for a Europa League spot. Inter remained fifth while Milan moved level with Parma in seventh. The fourth, fifth and sixth-place finishers will qualify for the Europa League. Milan and Parma are one point behind Torino, which won 1-0 at Chievo Verona with an own goal from Gennaro Sardo in the 54th. The title was a bit of a consolation for Juventus after it was eliminated from the Europa League semifinals by Benfica on Thursday -- missing out on the final in its home stadium. "I was sleeping, resting up for tomorrows match," said striker Carlos Tevez, who leads Juve with 19 goals in 31 matches, on Sky TV. "But my teammates woke me up and there was a lot of excitement. Although I was hoping to celebrate the title before our fans tomorrow." In Sicily, Mariano Izco scored for Catania in the 26th and 34th minutes. Gonzalo Bergessio also netted for the hosts in the 55th after Roma captain Francesco Totti pulled one back in the 37th. Then Pablo Barrientos added another for Catania in the 79th. The loss ended Romas nine-match winning streak, and the Giallorossi put up little resistaance against a Catania side fighting to avoid relegation. Air Max 720 Outlet Cheap. Roma, which had already clinched second place and the last direct Champions League berth, was hoping to keep the title race open until next weekend when it hosts Juve. However, Roma coach Rudi Garcia said Saturday the title race was over and complimented Juve on its near-perfect season. "We did everything wrong today," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "The only thing I didnt get wrong was when I said yesterday that the season was over. Although I wasnt expecting a match like this. ... Ill expect a response next Sunday." Juventus has won all 17 of its home matches and lost only two away games. Both Tevez, who signed from Manchester City, and striker partner Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao) -- who has 15 goals -- joined Juventus before the start of this season and were key players in the title run. Juves defence featuring Italy stalwarts like Buffon in goal and defenders Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Leonardo Bonucci was just as solid. And midfield maestro Andrea Pirlo is still performing near his best at 34. There was controversy two years ago when Juventus celebrated what it claimed was its 30th title, although it actually only had 28 championships then since two were revoked following a 2006 match-fixing scandal. Its the first time Juventus has won three straight since taking five consecutive titles from 1931-5. In Milan, the Rossoneri dominated the first half but had nothing but a shot off the crossbar from Kaka to show for it. Midway through the second half, though, De Jong rose to meet a pinpoint cross from Mario Balotelli with a perfect header for the decider. It was De Jongs first goal in all competitions this season. Elsewhere Sunday, it was: Genoa 0, Bologna 0; Parma 2, Sampdoria 0; and Udinese 5, Livorno 3. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz