Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.02.2019 02:57
be a teenager but he has already had to cope with the mantle of a £12m signing following his big-money move from Fulham to Manc Antworten

Patrick Roberts says he fully understands why Celtic fans reacted angrily at the end of their goalless draw with Dundee in midweek. The on-loan Manchester City wingers first start ended in a crescendo of jeers at Celtic Park on Wednesday after the home side saw their lead over Aberdeen at the top of the Ladbrokes Premiership cut to four points following a second consecutive draw.Its not what you need, Roberts said. At any club you dont like hearing boos in the stadium. But you can feel their frustration. We see it on the pitch ourselves, we are annoyed ourselves. It was a devastating draw so we have to pick ourselves up. The 19-year-old is confident he will rise above the negativity ahead of Sundays William Hill Scottish Cup clash with Morton at Celtic Park, live on Sky Sports.Personally it doesnt affect me, I try to stick to my job and do what Im there to do, he said. I get as frustrated as anyone, Im like a fan on the pitch. I get angry at myself and I get angry when were not winning. Its just how I am.Ive been sat in the stands a few times myself watching games and got angry with players on the pitch. So I can sense their frustration. Celtic were held to goalless draw by Dundee in front of a sparse crowd at Celtic Park Former Celtic winger Joe Miller this week claimed players were not giving their all for under-fire manager Ronny Deila but Roberts insists there is full commitment.Every player is giving 100 per cent, you can see that in training and they try to bring that to games, he said. Obviously its not paying off at the moment, but everyone is giving 100 per cent in games.The connection between us and the manager is great. There is no disconnect, we just obviously arent doing it when it matters. We just need to perform to our maximum. Celtic are the biggest club in Scotland so there is obviously going to be pressure to win. Patrick Roberts, on loan from Manchester City Maybe its pressure from Aberdeen behind us, I dont know, but we are not playing to our potential and we need to get back to the way we played near the start of the season.The title is close but we have confidence in ourselves to get the job done because we are all good players. A big club like Celtic should be winning games comfortably. All the boys know that.Roberts may be a teenager but he has already had to cope with the mantle of a £12m signing following his big-money move from Fulham to Manchester last summer. And he vowed to thrive in the Celtic Park pressure. I was at Manchester City, it was exactly the same there, said Roberts, who is on loan at Celtic until the end of next season.Its the biggest club in Scotland so there is obviously going to be pressure to win. You need to win every game. Thats why I came here. I strive for that. Thats what defines you as a good footballer. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Vans Old Skool Outlet Italia . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Vans Old Skool Vendita Online .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.oldskooloutlet.it/ .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Vans Old Skool Offerte . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Vans Old Skool Saldi . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. SEATTLE -- After the Seattle Mariners posted the biggest comeback in franchise history to win in San Diego 16-13 on June 2, they headed off to a series in Texas tied for the lead in the AL West.There was a buzz and optimism about the club. They were playing better than expected, were more entertaining than expected and were giving credence to the idea that maybe the longest playoff drought in baseball could come to an end after 15 years.Then the rest of June happened. And by the time the All-Star break arrived, the Mariners were 45-44, facing a nearly double-digit deficit in the division race as part of a season defined thus far by inconsistency.When Seattles pitching was strong, the offense lagged. When the offense picked up, the pitching often faltered. The Mariners were powerful away from home early in the season, but lost 16 of 20 road games heading into the break. They swept the first place Orioles at home, but were also swept at home by the last place Angels and last place Twins.Thats not to say there werent bright spots. Robinson Cano returned to All-Star form. Nelson Cruz has 23 home runs at the break. Korean slugger Dae-Ho Lee has been a pleasant surprise.There are a number of reasons why Seattle has gone from legitimate contender in the AL West to now trying to get back into the playoff discussion. At the root of Seattles struggles in June was the fragility of the roster created in the offseason.While the makeover that general manager Jerry Dipoto undertook with the Mariners after taking over at the end of the 2015 season created a more competitive, more versatile roster, there is still a lack of depth that was highlighted by key injuries to center fielder Leonys Martin, shortstop Ketel Marte and ace Felix Hernandez.Between May 22 and June 9, the Mariners defense was ailing with Marte and Martin sidelined. Seattle went 8-10 during that stretch and it was the beginning of the downward ttrend that saw the Mariners finish June at 10-18.ddddddddddddHernandez, meanwhile, has been out since June 1 with a calf injury. Combined with other injuries, that left Seattle putting together a makeshift rotation for most of the last six weeks.Not all lost is for Seattle. They are only five games back in the AL wild card race and after an eight-game road trip in late July the schedule becomes far more favorable.Here are a few other things to watch for as Seattle enters the second half trying to climb back into contention:FIND AN OUTFIELDER: The Mariners expected Nori Aoki to be their leadoff hitter and left fielder the majority of the season. But Aokis struggles at the plate could not justify keeping him in the lineup. Thats left Seattles outfield rotation thin and in need of an experienced option in left field. That is likely the top priority for Dipoto prior to the trade deadline.LAY OFF THE BULLPEN: Seattles bullpen was taxed in the first half of the season, especially in June when the starting rotation struggled to pitch beyond five innings. The Mariners relievers made a combined 248 appearances prior to the All-Star break and threw more innings than manager Scott Servais wanted. The overuse began to show in June during Seattles swoon after the bullpen had been an area of strength the first two months.GET THE ROTATION HEALTHY: Hernandez wasnt the only starter to find his way to the disabled list in the first half. Left-hander Wade Miley and young righty Taijuan Walker also landed there for short stints. Nathan Karns started in the rotation before getting demoted to the bullpen because of his struggles. Hernandez and Walker are expected to return shortly after the All-Star break and both need to rediscover the top form they showed in spurts earlier in the season. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz