Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.02.2019 02:57
fferson. The last thing I remember was and then Tommy said to Louis XVI... before I fell asleep.9. Pur-dont (3-9)Kid Shaleen fro Antworten

The Bottom 10 Inspirational Thought of the Week:Dont let it end Baby we could have so much more Dont let it end Honey please dont walk out that door Dont let it end Im begging you, dont let it end this way Dont let it end Im begging you, dont let it end this way, no, no, no... ...no, no, no-- Dont Let It End, StyxWhile the College Football Playoff selection committee gathered in its traditional location, a posh meeting room in the swanky Gaylord Texan overlooking Lake Grapevine in North Texas, our Bottom 10 selection committee assembled at the nearby Hacienda Courts, located alongside a body of water that looks great at night but is actually a water treatment facility.Like the playoff people, this years roster was packed with dignitaries. We welcomed back former coaches Watson Brown, Jerry Glanville and Charlie Weis, former fake head coaches Sam Winters and Ed Straight Arrow Gennero, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and Manny, the night clerk at the Hacienda Courts, who had to step in at the last minute when Dan Hawkins bailed on us to take the UC Davis job.Honestly, it was a boring 24 hours. The only previously ranked Bottom 10 team in action was Texas State. On Saturday night we all huddled around Secretary Albrights Blackberry to watch the game on the ESPN app, but her battery died: Sorry, Ive been playing Clash of Clans all day. So we became bored and drove over to the Grapevine to throw rocks at Barry Alvarezs hotel room window.Still though, there were final rankings to formulate. So we did. And now we present those to you as the playoff committee did, by way of a Q&A with the media corps creepily congregated outside our meeting room, answering unreasonable questions about our reasons behind our reasoning.With apologies to Don Ready and Steve Harvey, here are the final Bottom 10 standings of 2016.1. Fres-no State (1-11) Ryan, Ed Hinton from The National: Fresno State didnt even play this weekend. As you mentioned, Texas State did play and lost badly. So how does a team in action not leapfrog a team that was in a state of inaction?Honestly, going into the weekend we believed that not playing would ultimately knock Fresno out of the top spot. But I ran into playoff committee chairman Kirby Hocutt at a Taco Bueno on Saturday, and he said Ohio State wasnt playing either and they were still good to go, so I felt like that gave us an opening. Plus, CTL+Cing teams up and down this list just takes too much effort.2. Texas State Armadillos (2-10) Hoss Langhorne of the A.M. Journal Express: As you mentioned and then Ed mentioned again, Texas State was the only Bottom 10 team playing, and it lost to Arkansas State 36-14. Did that result create much confusion in the room?No, what created confusion in the room was when Ed Gennero recused himself at the start of the Texas State discussion. We tried to explain that this was the Texas State Bobcats, not the Texas State Armadillos that he coached in the 1990s, who were in fact a movie team and not a real team. Then he realized that he wasnt real, either. Thats always going to be confusing.3. In a Rut-gers (2-10) Vini Mad Dog Lopez, Asbury Park Press: The College Football Playoff selection committee clearly loves the Big Ten. Your committee does too. How would you classify Rutgers young membership in that conference?When I was in college I once asked out the Goth girl who always sat in the back corner of my western civ class. Her face was painted white, she had a skull ornament dangling from her nose and her lipstick color was O Negative. Sweet girl, but sitting in that booth at Applebees we both knew pretty quickly it probably wasnt going to work out.4. Buffalo Bills, er Bulls (2-10) Samuel Clemens of the Buffalo Courier-Express: Looking at the final breakdown of your Bottom 10, it includes multiple Big Ten teams, but Buffalo is the only team from the MAC. Are you surprised?Yes. And because of that we are now replacing the popular Twitter hashtag #MACtion with #MACshunned.5. Your favorite team that didnt make the playoffJames Harbaugh, senior writer at bigblueisawesomeandsoarekhakis.net: Does your committee have a message for those of us who woke up this morning, not to mention every morning for the last week, feeling left out?Yes, we know its no fun when your team didnt get one of the four playoff slots. We know your team played a tougher schedule than the other teams did. We know your team had injuries that one week when they lost that one game that they shouldnt have. We know it stinks to be the final Coveted Fifth Spot squad of 2016. But look on the bright side. You could be one of the other nine teams on this list. Or, even worse, one of the teams on our Waiting List who were so bad that their fans keep tweeting demands to have them moved onto the real list.6. Kansas Nayhawks (2-10) Frank Morgan of the Emerald City Enquirer: You mentioned the recusal procedures. Did Charlie Weis have to recuse himself when Kansas was discussed?Yes. Hed go stand in the hallway outside our conference room. However, I do believe he had his ear pressed to the door listening because whenever anyone would say the word Kansas we could hear him yell dollar dollar bills, yall!7. UMess (2-10) Ralph Emerson, The Dial: Chairman McGee, UMass fans were particularly ugly to you early in the season. Have you heard from any of them over the last few weeks?There was one guy last week who came after me dressed in authentic Minuteman garb and threatened me with his musket rifle. But it took him, like, 10 minutes to load it, so I just walked away.8. UV-ugh (2-10) Roger Mudd from the Richmond News Leader: Could you please go over the discussion points as you remember them concerning Virginia and their final ranking?No, I cannot. As soon as anyone mentioned Virginia, Madeleine Albright would get all amped up and tell us stories about the original Secretary of State, UVa founder Thomas Jefferson. The last thing I remember was and then Tommy said to Louis XVI... before I fell asleep.9. Pur-dont (3-9)Kid Shaleen from The Indianapolis Times: Last week the committee had Illinois in this spot. Now youve swapped them out for another Big Ten team. Why would you do something so stupid?Last week we had Ill-uh-noise in this spot because of their head-to-head loss to Pur-dont back on Oct. 8. But over the last week, the Boilermakers season-ending loss to Indiana in the Old Oaken Bucket game has looked worse as weve learned that the then-Hoosiers coach had been using that bucket to pour salt into his players wounds.10. EC-Yew (3-9) Edward Teach of the Goldsboro Daily Rough Notes: East Carolina won the head-to-head matchup with Connecticut, which was also 3-9 and 1-7 in the American East but finished behind ECU via the tiebreaker. Can you explain the committees thought process here?Yes, ECU did beat UConn, but they also lost to Cincinnati, who also finished tied for last in the American East but also lost to UConn, who earlier in the year defeated Virginia, who lost to Virginia Tech 52-10, compared to ECUs 54-17 loss to Virginia Tech earlier in the season. I hope that clears things up. Oh, and every season is a snowflake.Waiting list: Ill-uh-inoise (3-9), Ucant (3-9), Rice (3-9), New Mexico State (3-9), FA(not I)U (3-9), Marshall Blundering Herd (3-9), State of Kent (3-9), UTEP Minors (4-8), San Jose State (4-8), people who still make serious We Want Bama signs. Air Max 95 Offerta . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Air Max 95 Outlet Online .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.airmax95outlet.it/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Air Max 95 Vendita Online .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Air Max 95 Miglior Prezzo . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. STORRS, Conn. -- UConn coach Bob Diaco says his Huskies are built to play close games.Since the start of last season, 10 of UConns 16 contests have been decided by a single score (eight points or fewer), including all three this season. The latest was a 13-10 win over Virginia (0-3) last Saturday that wasnt secured until Virginias walk-on kicker, Alex Furbank, missed a 20-yard field goal as time expired.But the quality of the opponent doesnt seem to be much of a factor for UConn (2-1).The Huskies are 6-4 in those one-score contests, with wins over Villanova (20-15), Army (22-17), Tulane (7-3), then-No. 13 Houston (20-17), Maine (24-21) and Virginia. The losses came to then No. 22 Missiouri (9-6), South Florida (28-20), Marshall (16-10 in the St. Petersburg Bowl and Navy (28-24).Diaco said the tight margins are more a function of UConns style -- a stingy defense combined with a ball-control style of offense.The analogy I would draw is like a hockey game or a soccer game, he said. Theyre all decided by one goal or two goals when the points are down. Were kind of built that way.Under Diaco, UConn doesnt give up a lot of big plays, using a bend-dont-break style defense that eschews a lot of blitzing and forces opponents to move methodically down the field.The Huskies aree holding the competition to 19.dddddddddddd7 points and an average of 352 yards a game this year after giving up just 19.5 points and 355 yards per game a year ago.We take pride in always being in the game and always having a chance to win the game, said defensive tackle Mikal Myers.But Diaco acknowledges UConn would win more and win by more points if it had a more efficient offense.The Huskies are averaging just 20.3 points and 331 yards per game this season, which ranks 111th out of 128 FBS teams. Last season they averaged just 17.2 points, and just over 310 yards a game, 123rd in the nation.I cant hide from it, Diaco said. Everyone watching the games knows it.Ball control will be a key for UConn this week against Syracuse (1-2). The Orange run an fast-paced offense that snapped the ball a school-record 105 times in a 45-20 loss to South Florida. They average one play about every 20 seconds while on offense.Field position is a huge piece for this model, Diaco said. Time of possession is a huge piece to this model. That, when you play in a game like this, becomes even more critical.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.org Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz