Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.09.2018 01:19
turned around the San Jose State program before arriving at Colorado. You cant build a housse overnight and have a bad foundati Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- Colt McCoy doesnt believe the adage that the backup quarterback is always a teams most popular player.I think Kirk is pretty popular right now, but its where I am, the Washington Redskins second-stringer said, talking of the teams franchise player, second-year starter Kirk Cousins.McCoy, though, has plenty of fans. Every day after practice, he heads for the sidelines at the teams training camp and spends up to a half hour signing autographs, posing for pictures and interacting with the public.Ive been doing a hundred a day at least, he said. I try to mostly hit as many kids as possible. Its really neat to see lots of young Redskins fans out here, just young football fans in general, boys and girls. They may not know who I am, but Im going to give them an autograph and wish them luck.Entering his seventh NFL season and third in Washington, McCoy has never had a more stable situation in a Redskins uniform. The departure of 2012 top draft choice Robert Griffin III after last season has not only minimized the drama of training camp, but it solidified McCoys status as the backup.Being No. 2 isnt exactly McCoys career goal, but his acceptance of his role is appreciated.Hes got a great mentality about balance, knowing Kirk played really well last year and hes the starter, but `I want to play. So the only way Im going to get to play is if I show them when I do have reps that I know what Im doing with them, quarterbacks coach Matt Cavanaugh said. He takes a lot of pride in that.The other thing he does is he adds to Kirks game. Hes communicative, hes supportive -- all the things that you want in somebody whos not getting a chance to be on the field. But what are you bringing to the room? What are you bringing to the table in the quarterback meetings? He does a great job with that.McCoy had made 25 starts in his career, with 21 of them coming during his first two seasons in Cleveland. Last year, with Cousins emerging, he played in just one game, completing 7 of 11 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown.The Redskins, however, won the NFC East with a 9-7 record before losing in the playoffs against Green Bay.This year, McCoy said, the team anticipates building on that success.I think theres a sense of excitement in the locker room because we realize if we do things the right way, if we stay healthy and we take full responsibility for our jobs and what were supposed to do, we can accomplish a whole lot, he said. Last year, I think, just set the stage.And if Cousins stays healthy, McCoy knows his part in that success will be limited to watching from the sideline, sharing any insight he has from his vantage point. And being ready if hes suddenly called on to play.Theres not a whole lot of glory in what I do, he said, but if Im needed to be counted on, Ill be ready.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Max Youth . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Cheap Air Max White Store . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.cheapairmaxwomens.us/ . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Cheap Air Max Shoes . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Air Max Shoes Outlet . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. BOULDER, Colo. -- By his estimation, Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre allowed his team to fully savor its first poll appearance since 2005 for five good seconds. Then, it was right back to work.In just two months, the No. 21 Buffaloes have gone from overlooked to ranked, and their coach from on the hot seat to quite a hot streak.No time to enjoy the moment, though. Not with the Buffaloes (4-1, 2-0 Pac-12) traveling to Southern California (2-3, 1-2) on Saturday. This just may be the best matchup possible to keep their focus. The Buffs are 0-10 all-time against the Trojans.Being ranked 21st doesnt give you seven extra points when you go out there on the field to start, said senior quarterback Sefo Liufau, whos missed the last two games with an ankle injury. Its an honor, but we still have a lot of work to do. We believe we have a lot more work to be done.Granted, MacIntyre wanted his player to relish the programs first national ranking since Nov. 6, 2005, but not get too carried away.It means nothing Saturday. We have to keep doing this week after week after week, said MacIntyre, whose team leads the South Division and is looking for its first bowl appearance since 2007. Its whats got us here, our work ethic and believing in Colorado football. They have to keep doing that exact same thing. I think its nice for those young men, for as hard as theyve worked, to be acknowledged for something. But its just a blip right now.Still, its a measure of validation for MacIntyre that his program is on the right track. His job appeared in jeopardy heading into this season after going 10-27 during his first three seasons in Boulder.To really build a program, build it with integrity and build it with character and develop the type of young men you want to develop and stabilize it with a foundation for years to come, it definitely takes a while, said MacIntyre, who turned around the San Jose State program before arriving at Colorado. You cant build a housse overnight and have a bad foundation because it falls apart.dddddddddddd It definitely takes time to do that.Heres an illustration of how far the Buffaloes have traveled: They can sidestep some big injuries. Since Liufau, the schools all-time leading passer, hurt his ankle at Michigan, freshman Steven Montez has stepped in and they havent missed a beat. Montez has guided the Buffaloes to wins at Oregon and last week against Oregon State.That first day (Montez) was told he was going to play, you could see a fire lit in him. He was more amped up, junior receiver Shay Fields said. He was leading the offense, getting the (offensive) line huddled up, getting (on) the receivers, especially when we had bad practices, he would get on us -- just like Sefo. He was that leader away from our original leader.With Liufau on the mend, the team has a dilemma: Go with him or keep riding the hot hand of Montez. It will be a game-time decision, even if Liufau said he was 100 percent after practice Tuesday.I dont want to put him out there if hes not fully ready to go, MacIntyre said.This trip to Los Angeles will be a homecoming of sorts since many Colorado players hail from the area. Fields grew up a USC fan and as a kid proudly wore a Trojans jersey featuring Reggie Bushs number. So did fellow receiver Bryce Bobo, whos well aware of his teams past struggles against Southern Cal. Hes also well aware that not many are taking the Buffaloes all that seriously, considering theyre a 4 1/2-point underdog this weekend.We worked hard to get to the point where we are right now, said Bobo, who was born in Pasadena, California. Regardless of if theyre saying, `Oh, really, Colorado? and stuff like that, we have playmakers on this team and thats what were here to show the nation.---Follow Pat Graham on Twitter: www.twitter.com/pgraham34. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz