Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.02.2019 03:13
like he could have a good future. Martin Adams on Michael van Gerwen He was very young. He looked like he should have been in b Antworten

Michael van Gerwen showed early signs that he could reach the very top in darts, says three-time BDO world champion Martin Adams. World No 1 Van Gerwen will target the Premier League trophy in this Thursdays Play-Off night at The O2, live on Sky Sports 2.But the 59-year-old Adams first came across the Dutchman when he was a youngster and the pair have shared four matches, with both men winning two apiece. I think the first time I ever saw Michael would have been an exhibition night in Holland, Adams told Sky Sports.I cant remember what year, but he struck me as a very talented young player. He was a young player, who was good at what he was doing, and he looked like he could have a good future. Martin Adams on Michael van Gerwen He was very young. He looked like he should have been in bed and not playing out as it were. He knew how to score, how to count. Thats always a big bonus in any darts match.He was a young player, who was good at what he was doing, and he looked like he could have a good future. He certainly had a talent for it.Wolfie Adams was beaten 7-5 by a 17-year-old Van Gerwen in the 2006 World Masters final, but Mighty Mike then endured a worrying slump in form. Michael van Gerwen fired in a 164 checkout during his Premier League win over Phil Taylor in Rotterdam Van Gerwen has since re-emerged as the sports top player and Adams believes young talents need time to develop their mental strength.Adams said: No, I wouldnt say I was surprised, no. He had a spell when he first went to the PDC where nothing went right at all and you did question his mind. Will he ever come out of that slump and climb back up?Something clicks and I think he stopped thinking about it and just concentrated on his darts and winning.If theyre thinking too much about it, thinking about who theyre playing, and how good that player is - forget all that. Just get on and play your game. Think about how good you are. You know how good you are - go and prove it. Dont tell me how good you, show me. Adams played alongside Van Gerwen on the BBO tour before the Dutchmans switch to the PDC Youve got to have self-belief, youve got to not worry about your opponent, worry too much about what hes going to do. Youll be seeing what hes going to do, because hell be doing it in front of you.Take advantage of his mistakes, his mistakes will be missed doubles. Take advantage of that and thats what Michael does. He does it very, very well.Van Gerwen set a record average of 123.4 earlier in the Premier League season, the highest mark in the history of televised darts. Michael van Gerwen set a new record for the highest televised average score, beating Phil Taylors previous record Adams insists sky-high averages are a regular occurrence, although he accepts that Van Gerwen might not ever hit those scoring heights again in front of the cameras.My guess is, thats not the highest ever average thats been recorded somewhere, he said. It might be the highest ever recorded on telly. Adams open to Slam return Martin Wolfie Adams happy to return to this years Grand Slam of Darts Those sort of games will crop up so often by different players. It could be Michaels most exceptional game of all time and ever. He might not ever achieve again, he may do, he may not.I dont read too much into it personally. If youve got the rub of the green, you take advantage of it.Watch the Premier League Darts play-offs from The O2 Arena on Thursday at 7pm, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Sky Live: PL Darts Play-Offs Darts stars hidden helpers PL Darts: Road to O2 MVGs quickfire quiz Wayne Gallman Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Damon Harrison Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authentic-customized.html . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Rhett Ellison Jersey . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Olivier Vernon Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. BOSTON -- Lamar Jackson ran for three touchdowns and threw for four more in three quarters on Saturday to lead Louisville (No. 7 CFP, No. 5 AP) to a 52-7 victory over Boston College.Jackson ran for a 69-yard score on the games third play and added rushing TDs of 13 and 53 yards in the second half. The Heisman Trophy favorite also threw for TDs from 30, 44 and 10 yards out on drives of five, four and one play to give the Cardinals a 28-0 lead just two snaps into the second quarter.Despite leaving the game briefly in the first half with cramps, Jackson ran 15 times for 185 yards to become the first quarterback in school history to run for more than 1,000 yards in a season. He completed 12 of 17 passes for 231 yards.It was the third time this season he has accounted for seven or more touchdowns. No other player in FBS has done it more than once.Jackson went to the bench for the last two possessions of the first half with that coach Bobby Petrino said was forearm cramps but returned to start the second. He left after three quarters with the Cardinals (7-1, 5-1 Atlantic Coast Conference No. 7 CFP) leading 52-7.Tyler Rouse scored from 39 yards out on a screen pass from Patrick Towles to give Boston College (4-5, 1-5) its only score. The Eagles were coming off a victory over North Carolina State that was their first ACC win in almost two years.(Louisville) is one of the top three talented teams in America. That quarterback is electric, BC coach Steve Addazio said. When you play a great football team, you cant have self-inflicted misttakes like we had.ddddddddddddJackson had one shaky period, when he threw an interception with about five minutes left in the first half, then left with the arm injury. Petrino said Jackson complained about forearm cramps and numbness in his fingers and received intravenous fluids before returning for the second half.He returned at the start of the third quarter but lost the ball while scrambling. But then he led the Cardinals on an eight-play, 77-yard drive that he finished with a 13-yard TD run.THE TAKEAWAYLOUISVILLE: Arm cramps threatened to stall Jacksons Heisman candidacy, but he returned in the second half to run for two more touchdowns before sitting out the fourth quarter.I think he should be good, Petrino said. He looked pretty good in the second half.BOSTON COLLEGE: Its one thing to beat N.C. State like the Eagles did to snap an almost two-year ACC losing streak. But BC was reminded how far it has to go before it can be competitive among the top-tier teams in the conference.UP NEXTLOUISVILLE: The Cardinals return home to play Wake Forest before a Thursday night matchup at Houston.BOSTON COLLEGE: Heads to Florida State on Friday night. The Eagles have lost six in a row to the Seminoles despite playing them tightly in the past three seasons, including Florida States 2013 national championship season.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz