Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.02.2019 08:17
in the first place.If I was the governor, I would have never even offered this deal, Schilling said. The government doesnt belon Antworten

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Former?Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling?announced plans on Tuesday to run against Elizabeth Warren in the U.S. Senate race if his wife agrees, but he declined to apologize to Rhode Island taxpayers left on the hook for tens of millions of dollars when his video game company collapsed.Schilling spoke Tuesday with WPRO-AM, his first interview about 38 Studios since settling a lawsuit over it and since a criminal investigation resulted in no charges.Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo has said Rhode Island residents were hurt by the bad deal and deserve an apology.Schilling said its not that he wont apologize, but he wants Raimondo to tell him what he should apologize for. He asked listeners: What do you want me to apologize for?The company moved from Massachusetts to Rhode Island in 2010 in exchange for a $75 million loan guarantee, then went bankrupt less than two years later.Schilling said his company failed because it didnt raise enough money, not because he did anything malicious or illegal, and that he has apologized to his former employees.I couldnt raise the final tranche of money and get the product to launch and that will never be anyones fault but mine, he said.Schilling also faulted politicians for giving him a loan guarantee in the first place.If I was the governor, I would have never even offered this deal, Schilling said. The government doesnt belong in private business. But Im on the other side of this. My job and responsibility is to my company and to my employees and I was doing everything I could do, within my legal means, to make that be a success.Schilling took questions from callers in the wide-ranging, three-hour interview.He also said he had decided to run against Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat, in 2018, but that he must clear it with his wife.Ive made my decision, Im going to run, he said. But I have to talk to Shonda, my wife, and ultimately its going to come down to how her and I feel this would affect our marriage and our kids.Schilling took issue with Warren opposing a November ballot question aimed at dramatically expanding the number of charter schools in Massachusetts. He said hes not scared to debate her, noting that the Red Sox defeated the Cleveland Indians when he was a player.Ive beaten the real ones before so Im not worried about that, the self-described conservative and Donald Trump supporter said, an apparent reference to Warrens claims of Native American heritage.Earlier this year Schilling was fired from his job as an ESPN baseball analyst after comments on Facebook critical of transgender rights. He now has an online radio show.A judge recently approved a settlement with Schilling and three other 38 Studios officials over the loan deal. The state of Rhode Island sued Schilling and other key players involved.Just one company remains as a defendant, First Southwest, which acted as the states financial adviser. Schilling said he expects to testify at the trial.Raimondo said on Tuesday that shes angry because Rhode Islanders were hurt by the 38 Studios deal. She said it wasnt right that tax dollars vanished on a terrible deal. Air Max 1 Scontate . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Air Max 1 Scontate Italia . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.airmax1scontate.it/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Nike Air Max 1 Offerta .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Nike Air Max 1 Uomo .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Penn State?offensive tackle Brendan Mahon has been admitted to Hershey Medical Center, a spokesperson for Nittany Lions athletics confirmed to ESPNs Josh Moyer.He is in stable condition, according to the statement from the university, which did not provide additional details.?Mahon appeared to injure a foot on the first play of No. 10 Penn States 41-14 win over Iowa?on Saturday. He was carted from the sideline to the locker room and replaced by Chasz Wright, whos expected to make his first start this week against Indiana.Penn State coach James Franklin did not provide an update on Mahons condition, or specifics about the injjury, during his news conference earlier Tuesday.dddddddddddd He did not rule out a return later this season for the redshirt junior.?Right now, obviously we ended the game with?Paris [Palmer]?and Chasz [Wright]. Right now thats about all the information I have, Franklin said, according to the Centre Daily Times.?As you guys know, I dont get into a whole lot of specifics anyway ... Were hoping to get some guys back. Well see how the week plays out.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz