Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.02.2019 08:18
seat and end the game hiding behind it, with another seriously uncomfortable night, and I think it could be Mohamed Elneny - on Antworten

Soccer Saturday pundit Charlie Nicholas provides us with his predictions for the midweek Premier League games. West Brom take the trip to face Arsenal at the Emirates on Thursday night.Heres what Charlie is predicting in his Sky Bet tips... Arsenal v West Brom (Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm) Yannick Bolasies equaliser all but ended Arsenals title hopes Ive actually got to the stage, and I have been for four and five weeks, where Im not comfortable watching my team. Im not at the edge of my seat. Its so predictable and its always Mesut Ozil that has to create.People criticise him because hes not quick and dynamic but thats not his job. Danny Welbecks movement is good but his touch and his finishing is poor and Alexis Sanchez still isnt doing enough.West Brom may be safe but Tony Pulis wont do Arsenal any favours. The Emirates isnt a difficult place to go any more, because you know you can sit in and youll get chances.Arsenal are in a really dangerous situation, with United potentially just a point behind by this stage. Ill start on the edge of my seat and end the game hiding behind it, with another seriously uncomfortable night, and I think it could be Mohamed Elneny - one of the few impressive players - to save Arsenal.Charlie predicts: 1-0 and Elneny to score first - 80/1 with Sky BetCharlies earlier predictions...Liverpool v EvertonWhat do Everton do here? Do they go full strength or just rest up and take the hit? I dont think Roberto Martinez can afford to give Liverpool a free swing at this. Liverpool could turn them over quite badly and the Everton fans have already started to turn on their manager and theyre fed up with his excuses. Putting all your eggs in the FA Cup basket is dangerous, especially as its not going to help their confidence against Manchester United if they go into the semi-final on the back of a hiding from their rivals. For me, he has to go for the strongest team and, while I think Liverpool will win regardless with the way Jurgen Klopps men are playing, it could be three or four if Martinez plays a weakened team. If I offered him a draw right now, Id have no fingers left.Charlie predicted: 2-1 and Divock Origi to score first - Result: 4-0West Ham v WatfordI still think theres a bit of life in West Ham, even though the top four has gone for them, and they still have a lot more incentive to win here than their visitors.I know theyve been getting the bad luck with the referees calls but they always seem to get into a position where they can take advantage of others slip-ups and they stumble. Its as if theres a mental block and that has hurt them.Watford have more than done enough in the league and with an FA Cup semi-final coming up, theyve lost an edge. Odion Ighalos goals have dried up. It will be an emotional final few games at Upton Park and that will keep driving West Ham on.Charlie predicted: 2-0 and Manuel Lanzini to score first - Result: 3-1Manchester United v Crystal PalacePalace have done well after slipping towards danger, grabbing another big draw at the Emirates and, while everyone at the club is saying theyre not quite there, I dont see any of the bottom three catching them now.United were really poor at the weekend, which was strange because of the improvements theyve made and again, its Marcus Rashford that gets them out of it. Villa were waiting to get battered and looked surprised when they realised they could have got something.Louis van Gaal has to play Antony Martial and Rashford and Id back them both to score if he does, but Im not expecting them to run riot.Charlie predicted: 2-1 - Result: 2-0 Also See: Sky Live: Liverpool v Everton Merse predicts seven in six Table Live on Sky Danny Welbeck Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Jordan Pickford Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Marcus-Rashford-England-Jersey/ . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Dele Alli Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Nashville Predators have signed defenseman Matt Carle to a one-year contract hours after signing forward Calle Jarnkrok to a six-year, $12 million contract through 2021-22.Under the deals announced by the Predators on Wednesday, Carle will earn $700,000 this season while Jarnkrok will earn $1.7 million this season rising to $2.2 million in

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz