Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.02.2019 08:18
ar and I can take responsibility for a lot of things, Coetzee told a press conference. But I only got started in April and there Antworten

Allister Coetzee insists he should not be blamed entirely for the Springboks disastrous year.South Africa complete what has been a dreadful 2016 against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday with their coachs future in some doubt.?Its been a tough year and I can take responsibility for a lot of things, Coetzee told a press conference. But I only got started in April and there are challenges in South African rugby that are unique to us.Theres no excuse for the poor performance, but there are discussions happening and it is looking really positive. This is a great opportunity to address the problems and clean out the wounds. We need to diagnose and treat the symptoms of it.The Boks have lost seven of their 11 Tests this year -- including a record 57-15 defeat to New Zealand and a first-ever home loss to Ireland -- and on Saturday were beaten by Italy for the first time in 13 attempts.In the 21 years since our World Cup win in 1995 weve only had four good years, and if we continue what weve been doing youre not going to see any different result, continued Coetzee.Weve got this chance to make South African rugby come first and become aligned. There has to be a South African way of playing and that is starting to come around. Theres a lot of dark clouds, but the silver lining is there I believe.?In the wake of that 20-18 defeat in Florence, SA Rugby president Mark Alexander released a statement questioning results and performances.Alexander also promised an end-of-season review following the Test against Wales, who have been holding their own inquest after squeezing past Japan 33-30 on Saturday.We are low in confidence and well try our best to try and fix the problems, added Coetzee, however. Saturday was dreadful and no-one can be happy with that result.We are in a bit of a hole at the moment and the buck stops with me. It is my responsibility to get the team out of that hole.Coetzee led Super rugbys Stormers for five years until 2015 before succeeding Heyneke Meyer as Springboks coach.Asked about his own future after the Wales game, Coetzee replied: I have signed a four-year contract and Ill do my best to make sure we perform this weekend.Whatever happens, happens. But Ive got a four-year deal and we want to end this tour on a good note. I can promise you this weekend is going to be a physical battle decided by small margins. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Lance-Dunbar-Jersey/ .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-John-Johnson-Jersey/ . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Kurt-Warner-Jersey/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Todd-Gurley-Jersey/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Gerald-Everett-Jersey/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. BOULDER, Colo. -- The current Coach Mac let Colorados original Coach Mac do the inspiring at practice.He sure did, too.Longtime Buffaloes coach Bill McCartney showed up Tuesday and delivered a motivational speech that had coach Mike MacIntyre almost wishing it were game day. Thats how fired up his 12th-ranked Buffaloes were after an appearance by the coach who led Colorado to its only national title following the 1990 season.Who better to stop by before the biggest game in years for Colorado (8-2, 6-1 Pac-12) -- a showdown with No. 20 Washington State (8-2, 7-0) on Saturday at Folsom Field.I just had him say something to the team, and of course he did an awesome job, MacIntyre said. Hes been in this situation before, so the players were all locked in on what he had to say.McCartney, who was recently diagnosed with late-onset dementia , tends to drop by practice about once a month. But this particular trip had even more meaning because his grandson, Colorado outside linebacker Derek McCartney, was honored Tuesday as a member of the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, which recognizes athletes for making a positive impact on the community. Derek McCartney is an advocate for the organ transplant community after losing someone close to him who was on the waiting list.Derek McCartney is out for the season after tearing his ACL on Sept. 17 at Michigan .Dereks a special kid, genuinely humble, extremely talented, Bill McCartney said. Hes everything youre looking for as a coach. Hell turn this (setback) into something good by getting stronger as hes waiting to come back.Over the summer, McCartneys family announced he had dementia and Alzheimers. They went public just to alert everyone in the area who runs into the outgoing coach that if he appeared disconnected or unknowing, not to take it peersonally.ddddddddddddAsked Tuesday about his health, McCartney said hes feeling good and quickly pointed out that while hes 76, his mother lived to be 103.Youre supposed to play your best football in the fourth quarter, so I have to have my `A game, McCartney said, laughing.At 93-55-5 , McCartney is the winningest coach in Colorado history and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2013.And theres no bigger fan of the black and gold than McCartney, who has box seats for every home game. He firmly believes in the current Coach Mac, too.A really quality leader, McCartney said. This is a time we live in where kids dont believe everybody that talks to them. But they believe him. They trust him. They dont think hes deceiving them for his own benefit. They think hes in it for them. When you get kids like that, that believes in the coach like that, all bets are off.In McCartneys opinion, thats why the Buffaloes are in the midst of their best season in ages. Theyre already heading to their first bowl game since 2007.But plenty more awaits. They can earn a place in the Pac-12 championship game as the South Division representative by beating Washington State this weekend and Utah on Nov. 26.This squad reminds McCartney of his talented teams because of their willingness to be coached.Coach Mac is a guy I look up, a man that I admire and get advice from, MacIntyre said. I listen to every word he says. Its an honor and privilege to coach at the university he was at. Its an honor and a privilege to have his namesake -- Coach Mac and Coach Mac. Thats a special thing for me.---Follow AP Sports Writer Pat Graham on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pgraham34 Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz