Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.02.2019 08:19
s Chris Fowler when asked about his return to the Murray camp. Like he never went away? Exactly.Andy was the only player where I Antworten

LONDON -- So far, so good, says Ivan Lendl as he assesses his return to the Andy Murray camp as coach. He has never been a guy for overstatement.The Czech-born American has just guided the world No.2 back to the Wimbledon final. Their partnership is also just one match away from hitting the Grand Slam-winning heights they reached three years ago on Centre Court.For good measure, victory on Sunday against Milos Raonic would stretch their winning streak to 12 matches and bring Murray and Lendl their second trophy, after Queens, since they got back together.Even old Stoneface had to admit they were looking a very snug fit. It felt very natural, he told ESPNs Chris Fowler when asked about his return to the Murray camp. Like he never went away? Exactly.Andy was the only player where I could go. I spoke to him and a bunch of team members when I was still in Connecticut. I spent probably five, six hours on the phone with all the guys separately, talking to them, and it felt like it should click right away.Lendl is known to have been approached by Tomas Berdych and Grigor Dimitrov but said he was generally not keen to start working with a player for the first time midseason.But with the aura and experience he offers after winning eight Grand Slam titles, and losing a further 11 major finals, it was no surprise that he was in demand.Lendl knows both how to win and the feelings a player has to deal with after multiple big nearly moments.Some pundits have called it the X factor, and the confidence that Murray has oozed at Wimbledon appears to be the manifestation of that.But there also appears to have been a positive-thinking impact and the Scot said Lendl has underlined the importance of being ruthless in matches, really capitalizing when an opponent is down.There has been evidence of that on the way to the final and Murrays on-court demeanor has improved, too.When Lendl returned, he said he found a player who was better, more complete than when they had stopped working together in 2014.However, much else had changed in the interim, from the coachs perspective, with other players getting better, too and standards of play in the game, generally, going up; speed and power had also increased, he said.What about the level of coaching? Lendl will, on paper at least, go head-to-head with his old rival John McEnroe, who is a consultant to Raonic, for Sundays final (9 a.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPN).From our end, it is about Murray and we try to stay focused on that, Lendl said. I am not privy to what he [McEnroe] is telling him [Raonic].I can only think what would I do if I was playing Andy and prepare for that. We cannot really worry about what theyre doing. Mesut Ozil Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Mario Gotze Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Toni-Kroos-Germany-Jersey/ Amin Younes Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Joshua Kimmich Jersey . PAUL, Minn. While Chrissy Lewis-Summers was working at a 60-hour-a-week office job, a friend asked what she would like to be doing if money were no object. Without hesitation, she replied that she wanted to help empower girls through sports.It was the first time she had said it aloud and the first time she fully realized her true passion. Instead of letting the moment go to waste, she turned it into her full-time job.In August 2011, Lewis-Summers formed Beyond Sticks, a field hockey program that focuses on leadership and character development. Based in Alexandria, Virginia, Lewis-Summers, a former field hockey player at Vassar College, began by giving private lessons to three girls.Three players quickly turned into seven, and then seven turned into 15, and before long, she had enough to field an entire team. From there, she started a summer camp, and soon enough, it was a booming organization that provided an in-demand opportunity for hundreds of area girls. In addition to the on-field coaching and activities, Beyond Sticks prioritized life skills and character building off the field.Soon the organization had two successful components -- a club level and a recreation level -- and was quick to add a third nonprofit element. Calling it Play Beyond the Game, Lewis-Summers was determined to make sure every girl who wanted to play the sport had an opportunity to do so, regardless of her familys financial status, and she designed the program to bring the sport into lower-income communities.At the 2015 espnW: Women + Sports Summit, Lewis-Summers was awarded a Toyota Everyday Heroes grant of $10,000 for her organization. The money went into funding a new program in New York City. Lewis-Summers worked with Inwood Academy for Leadership, a charter school, to make it the first public school in the city to offer field hockey. With help from players on the nearby Columbia University field hockey team, the organization has been able to bring the game to kids who otherwise would likely have never been introduced to the sport.I think this program has given these girls the opportunity to step outside of their comfort zone, in trying a sport that is totally new to them and finding joy in challenging each other to get better and better each week, Columbia student-athlete and program volunteer Taylor Mills said.These girls also have had an opportunity to talk to female collegiate student-athletes to learn about hard work and the many great advantages of attending college. [Lewis-Summers] has expressed that for many of these students, college isnt always encouraged for their future. I certainly hope that tthis program has given these girls the chance to see why furthering their education can open so many doors for them in their future.ddddddddddddLewis-Summers hopes to expand the program in New York and to other lower-income areas, using Inwood Academy as the pilot.Several of her players in Virginia who started as middle-school students and stayed through high school are now college students, so Lewis-Summers is starting to see the fruition of her hard work. She points to one former player as an embodiment of the program and everything it stands for. Samantha Russell started as a seventh grader and instantly fell in love with the game.She was part of my first team, Lewis-Summers said. She got cut her freshman year [of high school] because she had an asthma attack and was able to continue to play through our rec program and then went back the next year and made her varsity team. And now shes a freshman at Kenyon College and playing on their team.She really bought into the idea of positive coaching, the idea of positive playing and just lived and breathed it. Its been an incredible joy to watch her go from a little seventh grader to now playing at a Top-25 D-III school.With her husband landing a job at West Point, Lewis-Summers now lives in New York with him and their 2-year-old daughter. She is expecting twins later this month and plans to take a short time off after giving birth. Then she will resume full-time duties with Beyond Sticks.Although free time is clearly at a premium, she has been volunteering a few days a week with the Vassar College field hockey team and makes frequent trips to Virginia to her organizations home base. When Lewis-Summers isnt there or when she will be out on maternity leave, she relies on a dedicated team of volunteers and one full-time staff member, who help ensure the operation runs smoothly.Lewis-Summers says she is forever grateful for Toyotas financial assistance, but she is most thankful for the connections and inspiration the award has afforded her -- and for the validation it has provided. She has stayed in touch with fellow 2015 award winner Heidi Boynton, the founder of the Mini Mermaid Running Club, among other previous winners.Were a small organization, so it gave us that confidence that were doing the right thing, she said. It gives you the assurance to go out and say, We are providing a really good service for girls, and its really helped us in that area. We want all girls to have access to field hockey. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz