Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.02.2019 03:44
st-game press conference to be ready to go in practice and in Sundays game.If they dont, I feel bad for them, Martin said. Not b Antworten

After beating ranked opponents Michigan and Syracuse last week, No. 20 South Carolina has stepped down in competition this week.But Gamecocks coach Frank Martin -- and his teams leaders -- want nothing to do with any letdown, as they prepare to host Florida International on Sunday.South Carolina handled Vermont rather easily, 68-50, on Thursday to improve to 7-0.However, Martin wasnt pleased with his teams focus in the first half. He warned his players in post-game press conference to be ready to go in practice and in Sundays game.If they dont, I feel bad for them, Martin said. Not because of me, but Sindarius (Thornwell), Duane (Notice), all of those guys.Someone is going get destroyed in practice, if they come out and dont come in here tomorrow ready to work. Thats the beauty of where were at as a program.When Martin arrived at South Carolina four years ago, player-driven discipline wasnt part of the programs makeup. It was something the intense veteran coach had to instill.Martin believes its ingrained in his program now.That had to be me four years ago (getting on players), Martin told reporters. Thats why I got suspended. I had guys that didnt understand that. That had to be me. Now, it doesnt have to be me. Ive got guys that have been through it. Theyre going to go out and practice and theyre going to demand that things be done a certain way.Whenever they see me getting mad, because they see one or two or three guys who arent doing what theyre asked to do, theyve got to deal with internal peer pressure, and its not from the 50-year-old. Its from the guy that lives in the dorm with them. Weve created that, and our leadership is real good.South Carolina and No. 1 Kentucky are the only two unbeaten teams left in the SEC.Thornwell, a versatile 6-5 senior guard, is a big reason the Gamecocks have been so impressive to start the season. He leads the team with 18.7 points per game, 6.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists, ranks in the top 10 in program history in assists and steals.Florida International, under coach Anthony Evans, comes into Sundays game at 3-5, with four of the Golden Panthers losses coming by six points or fewer.Senior forward Michael Kessens set a school record with 23 rebounds in Florida Internationals 84-81 overtime loss to Elon on Thursday. It was the third overtime loss of the season for the Panthers.Senior guard Donte McGill is FIUs primary scoring threat. Hes averaging 19.1 points per game.Kessens is averaging 14.9 points and 12.1 rebounds. The two seniors are the Panthers catalysts for a program in need of a turnaround.Florida International hasnt experienced a winning season since 2012-13 and is coming off a 13-19 campaign.Evans is in his fourth year at Florida International. He has a close relationship with Martin.Anthony (Evans) and I are friends, Martin told reporters after the Vermont game. Anthony and I have known each other for a while. His video guy is like a little brother to me. His dad played for me in high school. ... Its one of those things, it just made sense. Theyre pretty good. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Tyler-Eifert-Jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Tyler-Boyd-Jersey/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Joe-Mixon-Jersey/ . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Randy-Bullock-Jersey/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Andy-Dalton-Jersey/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Thursday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- ARLINGTON Texas -- The Rangers and Blue Jays play for the first time since their bench-clearing brawl in May when Rougned Odor punched Jose Bautista. This is a rematch of last years ALDS won by Toronto. Game starts 4:38 p.m.- CLEVELAND -- Rick Porcello, who at 22-4 led the majors in wins, starts for the Boston Red Sox against Trevor Bauer of Cleveland. Indians manager Terry Francona faces his former team in an ALDS opener. Game starts 8:08 p.m.- Stories on Fridays two NLDS openers, with matchup capsules: Chicago Cubs vs. San Francisco Giants; Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Washington Nationals.- SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- With Carson Palmer out with a concussion, Drew Stanton will be at quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals when they play the San Francisco 49ers in a game between teams that are 1-3. Game starts 8:25 p.m.- INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts rank near the bottom of the league in total defense and pass defense. So coach Chuck Pagano sent a message -- he cut two starters.- CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Not only are the Panthers 1-3, but Cam Newton has concussion. Carolina may have to turn to quartterback Derek Anderson on Monday night against Tampa Bay.dddddddddddd.- One of the worlds leading anti-doping scientists cringes at finger-pointing toward the World Anti-Doping Agency by sports leaders. She tells the AP the only people who can be happy these days are the dopers and the cheaters.- MIAMI -- The looming impact of Hurricane Matthew prompts Florida Atlantic to move its football game against Charlotte from Saturday to Sunday.- Freshmen have begun to emerge across the Big Ten, notably Ohio States Mike Weber as the successor to Ezekiel Elliott and Michigans Rashan Gary, the countrys No. 1 overall recruit.- TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Jalen Hurts, the freshman quarterback for No. 1 Alabama, has bounced back from early mistakes. Coaches and teammates are sold on his mental fortitude.- The Edmonton Oilers make Connor McDavid the youngest captain in NHL history. A look at how the previous five youngest fared.- Italy and Spain meet in a World Cup qualifier. Kosovo hosts its first international soccer match, but is forced to play Croatia in nearby Albania because of stadium issues at home. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz