Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.02.2019 03:45
er Kyle Hendricks pitches for the Cubs, chasing their first World Series title since 1908.Lester pitched six effective innings, Antworten

NEW DELHI -- Squash player Joshna Chinappa on Friday rose to a career high 10th position in the latest PSA world rankings, becoming the second Indian to break the top-10 barrier after long-time India teammate Dipika Pallikal.Chinappa, who was earlier ranked No. 11, had reached final of the HKFC International in Hong Kong in May. She will next defend her title in the National Championship in Mumbai from July 12.Pallikal, who had broken into the top 10 in December 2012, is ranked 19th in the latest rankings. She was ranked 18th last month.Saurav Ghosal, the only other Indian in the top 20, remained on 17. Ryan Kelly Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. T.Y. Hilton Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Tarell-Basham-Draft-Jersey/ . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Margus Hunt Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Johnny Unitas Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. CHICAGO -- Miguel Montero delivered a memorable swing, Javier Baez stole home with his daring dash down the line and Jon Lester turned in another steady performance on the mound.It all added up to another dramatic victory for the Chicago Cubs, who are off and running in the NL Championship Series.Montero snapped an eighth-inning tie with the third pinch-hit grand slam in postseason history, and Chicago beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 8-4 in the opener Saturday night, moving the Cubs a step closer to their first pennant in 71 years.We hang in there, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. We dont give up.Game 2 is Sunday night, with the Dodgers once again in need of a clutch performance from ace Clayton Kershaw. Major league ERA leader Kyle Hendricks pitches for the Cubs, chasing their first World Series title since 1908.Lester pitched six effective innings, and Dexter Fowler homered after making two diving catches in center field -- breaking his belt on the second grab. Left fielder Ben Zobrist threw out Adrian Gonzalez at the plate, helping Chicago to its first NLCS victory in 13 years.The Cubs pulled out 14 of their major league-best 103 wins this season in their final at-bat. They added two more in the Division Series against playoff-tested San Francisco, including a four-run ninth in the clinching Game 4.And now, this.Weve kind of proved we can overcome adversity in the game, slugger Kris Bryant said.Chicago was swept by the New York Mets in last years NLCS. Lester & Co. are back again and already in better shape following a crazy eighth inning.In the top half, Gonzalez tied it at 3 with a two-out, two-run single off Aroldis Chapman.Zobrist hit a leadoff double in the bottom of the inning before pinch-hitter Chris Coghlan was intentionally walked with runners at first and second and two outs, bringing up Chapmans spot in the batting order.That was the right thing to do, Maddon said. I probably would have done the same thing.Maddon sent up Montero, who drove an 0-2 slider from loser Joe Blanton halfway up the right-field bleachers for his first hit of the playoffs.I trust Joe. Ive trusted him all year long. Hes been great for us, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. Left a pitch up. ... It just didnt work out.The crowd of 42,376 at Wrigley Field roared as Montero rounded the bases and kept cheering until the veteran catcher popped out of the dugout for a curtain call.I never even thought I was going to hit at that point, Montero said. To be honest, I thought Maddon put me out there just to bring the lefty and get (Willson) Contreras to pinch-hit for me, and they didnt bring the lefty for Contreras.Fowler homered on the next pitch as the Cubs rebounded quickly from a shaky bullpen performance. Hector Rondon allowed Andrew Toles RBI double in the ninth before Chase Utley lined into a game-ending double play.Chapman retired Yasmani Grandal on an inning-ending groundout in the eighth and was credited with the win.Well be ready tomorrow, Gonzalez said. This game gave us a lot of confidence. We know we can beat them.Lester and Baez helped Chicago to a 3-1 lead after seven. But the Dodgers rallied in the eighth, prompting Maddonn to go to Chapman with the bases loaded and no outs.ddddddddddddThe lefty struck out Corey Seager and Yasiel Puig before Gonzalez lined a 102 mph fastball back up the middle. A pumped-up Gonzalez celebrated at first base after delivering Los Angeles first hit in 12 at-bats with the bases loaded in these playoffs.But everything changed in the bottom half, leaving both managers to answer for several difficult decisions. Lester was replaced by a pinch hitter after just 77 pitches, and the intentional walk to Coghlan put the go-ahead run at third.A lot of that stuff was preplanned, Maddon said. You look for situations. Youre looking for the right matchups. But you dont know what hes going to do. ... You have to be able to react.Andre Ethier had a pinch-hit homer for Los Angeles, helped by a strong wind going out to left and left-center on a warm night at Wrigley Field. Kenta Maeda lasted just four innings in his fourth straight shaky outing dating to the regular season.The last time Kershaw was on the mound, he got two outs for the save in Los Angeles clinching Game 5 win at Washington on Thursday night. The taxing final victory over the Nationals left Roberts with few options for the NLCS opener, and the Cubs jumped on Maeda for three runs in the first two innings.There were a lot of pitches I left over the plate that they took advantage of, Maeda said through a translator.Bryant drove in Fowler with an RBI double in the first. Baez, one of the breakout stars of this years postseason, added his own run-scoring double in the second, on a blooper into center over a drawn-in infield.Baez was on third with one out when he initially broke for the plate with Lester squaring to bunt. Lester didnt get the bunt down, and catcher Carlos Ruiz threw to third baseman Justin Turner. Baez hesitated, then kept going toward the plate. He slid in safely before Ruiz could get the tag on him.Baez became the second player to steal home for the Cubs in a postseason game, joining Jimmy Slagle in Game 4 of the 1907 World Series, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.It was a safety squeeze. I went a little too early and I saw I couldnt get back, Baez said. This is the big leagues and a rundown is too easy, so I kept going.HISTORIC SLAMMonteros drive was the first go-ahead grand slam by a pinch hitter in postseason history. Mark Lewis and Ricky Ledee were the other pinch hitters to sock a playoff grand slam. Lewis connected for the Cincinnati Reds in a 1995 Division Series against the Dodgers. Ledee went deep for the New York Yankees in the 1999 ALCS vs. Boston.UP NEXTDodgers: Kershaw pitched in all three Dodgers wins during the Division Series. The three-time Cy Young Award winner is 3-6 with a 4.79 ERA in 16 playoff appearances, including 12 starts.Cubs: Hendricks, who went 16-8 with a 2.13 ERA this season, makes his fourth career playoff start. He left his Division Series start against San Francisco after taking a line drive off his right forearm.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz