Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:33
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Adam Scott struggled in the blustery conditions at Metropolitan Golf Club on Thursday Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Adam Scott struggled in the blustery conditions at Metropolitan Golf Club on Thursday for a 1-over 73, six strokes behind a group of four of his countrymen who led the Australian Masters by a stroke after the first round. Roberto Firmino Liverpool Jersey .Scott, who won the Masters the past two years at other sand-belt courses — Royal Melbourne and Kingston Heath — began play on the back nine Thursday and shot 38, including a double-bogey on the 18th after his approach found a bunker. But an eagle on the par-5 sixth helped move him back up the leaderboard.A strong northerly (wind) from the get-go was always going to make it tough, Scott said. I played pretty well but didnt take any of my chances. Im a little behind the eight-ball at the moment but its nothing a good round tomorrow wont fix.Australians Michael Wright, Stephen Allan, Steven Bowditch and amateur Todd Sinnott shot 67s to share the lead.Bowditch, who won the Texas Open in March for his first U.S. PGA Tour win, had the outright lead until making bogey on his last hole.I knew Ive been playing OK, said Bowditch, who also finished second in last months Frys.com Open. Ive been a bit sort of up and down with my putting but my game itself seems to be pretty consistent over the last sort of two years.Geoff Ogilvy shot 69 and was in a group tied for seventh with American Kyle Stanley. Americans Zac Blair (70) and Boo Weekley (72) were just behind them.Ogilvy, who grew up in Melbourne and knows all about the vagaries of the citys weather, said he was prepared for a challenging day.Thats about as tough as Melbourne can provide weather-wise, he said. The early tee time, you see the forecast last night, northerly, youre like hopefully it doesnt start picking up and we get a few holes without it coming, but it was windy from the first hole. But I hit the ball better and better as the day went on.Wright said it was like the wild west but the wind suited his game, with back-to-back birdies on the eighth and ninth holes.It was brutal out there, the 40-year-old Brisbane golfer said. I hit the ball underground, really low, so its suits me to a tee. Virgil van Dijk Liverpool Jersey . Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Dejan-Lovren-Liverpool-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, In Tuesday nights game between the Avalanche and Canucks, Avalanche defender Nick Holden received a tripping penalty at 7:06 of the second period for a hit on Zack Kassian. From what I saw, Holden committed to a hit and maintained his line while Kassian chipped it in and Holden delivered his hit (hip to hip). Can you explain why this penalty was called? Steve Worrall Breckenridge, CO Steve: I believe that the apparent late reaction and decision by the referee to call a tripping penalty against Nick Holden was based in part, on his perception of the play resulting from the aftermath of the legal hip check due to the apparent injury sustained by Zack Kassian, but more so from the sightline he acquired while crossing from the far side of the ice through the neutral zone. When Zack Kassian dumped the puck into the right corner on the attack (just prior to the finishing check by Holden) referee Francis Charron initiated a switch by retreating from the puck below the goal line to assume a position on the opposite side of the net. This caused referee Paul Devorski to immediately curl across and through traffic in the neutral zone toward the side where the check by Holden was being delivered. As a result of this transition the referee did not have a clear perspective of the setup and legal hip contact by Holden, nor would he have taken in the full effect of Kassians avoidance jump in the air that primarily contributed to his lower body injury. As the referee groped his mind for a visual replay he must have deduced that Holden had made himself bigger by extending his leg to trip his hard-nosed Canucks opponent. We know that not to be the case. In actuality, Holden moved laterally and repositioned his right leg undder his body and then rotated his hip toward Kassian to initiate contact. Jordan Henderson Jersey. Kassian, on the other hand jumped off the ice in an attempt to avoid the hip-check, but in doing so opened his posture thereby exposing his right leg/knee to dangerous contact. In full flight, Kassian was unable to alter his path and made his right knee the leading point of contact with Holdens thigh and hip area. Once a player launches his skates off the ice in an attempt to avoid a check, bad things will often result. All mobility is lost and a leg or knee is almost always exposed to contact. My friend Jeremy Roenick was the worst culprit for jumping in the air to avoid an impending hit. I often feared for JRs safety when, his airborne leap exposed his knee to legal contact. I witnessed the speedster being helped off the ice on a number of occasions as a direct result of his airborne leaps. But then again, JR thought he could really fly. Prior to the National Anthem in Washington one night, Flyers defenceman Eric Weinrich approached me and said, JRs a real piece of work. He was telling everyone in the room hes the best and fastest skater in the NHL; can you believe the guy? We both had a laugh and I filed the info for future consideration. Opportunity struck when I completed a line change as the neutral zone ref and noticed Roenick and Weinrich seated beside each other on the Flyers bench. In my most serious tone I said, JR, Im really ticked off tonight. JR looked concerned and asked what was wrong? He broke into that huge patented smile when I told him, With you here tonight I can only be the second best skater in the NHL! JR immediately turned to Weinrich and said, See I told you so; its common knowledge. Poor Wino just dropped his head and told me not to get JR started. Its best to keep your knees in tight, skates on the ice and your head out of the clouds! Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz