Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.09.2018 01:20
1 FG%, .412 3PT%, way-career-low .466 2PT%) resumes hitting shots at his normal frequency (in 2015-16: .506 FG%, .412 3PT%, .528 Antworten

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Always has been.In the player rater of my heart, it lands squarely in Kevin Durant territory.As a child, Thanksgiving meant a yearly all-expenses paid trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: the City of Brotherly Love. Still does.But as the years have passed? I must admit that the sporting heart of Philadelphia is not as touchy-feely as the citys official tagline previously indicated.Ive witnessed family fistfights at Veterans Stadium. Ive seen Santa Claus duck D batteries. Ive covered my sons ears to prevent Phillies fanatics from expanding his vocabulary.As an adult with children of my own, I view our annual red-eyed Thanksgiving pilgrimage to Yardley, Pennsylvania, as the object lesson it always was:Patience is our greatest virtue.Because I have sat for hours upon hours upon hours patiently listening to Sixers fans describe and defend The Process. And I am impressed with just how long surly Sixers fans have been patiently willing to wait for something -- anything -- to cheer about.Sports fandom shouldnt be easy. Fantasy sports shouldnt be easy. Thanksgiving shouldnt be 100 percent easy.According to my calculations? X amount of struggle endured over Y amount of hours only enhances the level of post-gravy thanks that are ultimately produced. (Its sort of a similar formula to PER.) Patience enhances reward.And you know what? When I think about what I am thankful for in fantasy basketball this season?I am thankful for Joel Embiid.It makes me happy that this Thanksgiving, Sixers fans who have endured eons of The Process can be overwhelmingly thankful for an ambulatory star they can get excited about.Im thankful for Embiids 38.2 usage rate. Im thankful for his per-36 averages (29.8 PPG, 11.8 RPG, 3.7 BPG).Im also thankful that Embiid is still on a minutes restriction.Because as a fantasy basketball maven, I am drooling over what Embiid could do averaging 28-30 minutes. And I dont want it to be for a half season. Big men and bad wheels dont mix. Embiid is doing plenty enough to keep fantasy enthusiasts enthusiastic while safely stoking even more excitement for the production to come.I am thankful Kawhi Leonard has struggled with his 2-point shot.Because it means that when Leonard (career-low .451 FG%, .412 3PT%, way-career-low .466 2PT%) resumes hitting shots at his normal frequency (in 2015-16: .506 FG%, .412 3PT%, .528 2PT%), he may finally become a top-5 player.Leonard is already is producing a break-even return on his 8.0 ADP. But hes leaving almost two full player rater points on the floor with his inconsistent shooting.I am also thankful Kawhi Leonard blocked a shot last Wednesday.Because its the only shot hes blocked in the last two weeks. (Were used to about one per game.)I am thankful Earl Watson was retained.Teams with no mandate to make the playoffs, young upside, and gobs of possessions equal unexpected ladle-fulls of fantasy goodness.When Earl Watson was promoted from interim to head coach of the Suns back in February, it was a positive fantasy development. I just didnt know that come November, Watson was going to introduce Seven Seconds Or Less: The Sequel.In fantasy, the most underrated teamwide stat is pace. Possessions equal production. And so far this season, the Suns are dusting the competition at 108.0 possessions per game. (Brooklyn is second with 105.4. Sort of like the Suns, but with less long-term upside. Still exciting, though.)The Suns arent the most efficient team in the NBA (theyre in the lower third). But their inflated pace makes them a must-play-against team in DFS. It ensures they will have at least five players worth rostering in standard leagues. And it also makes them a waiver-wire hotbed.I am thankful Tom Thibodeau is pushing Andrew Wiggins to shoot 3s.During the preseason, Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau mentioned prioritizing 3-point attempts, a long-missing aspect of Wiggins fantasy portfolio. To take the next leap in his fantasy development, Wiggins sorely needs to start producing in 3s, steals and blocks. Even 3s or steals?or blocks would be a welcome improvement.If I played for Thibodeau, I would do whatever he said, as fast as humanly possible. I have a family. And Wiggins also seems to be acquiescing quickly. He has almost doubled his 3-point attempts from 2015-16, clocking in at 4.0 attempts per game. (Plus, hes hitting a career high 44 percent of them.)I am thankful Gordon Hayward is playing some power forward.Hayward personifies the solid midround pick. His statistical versatility (career averages of 4.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.0 steal and 1.2 3-pointers) and multi-positional eligibility (SG/SF) add flexibility and volume-based punch.But for me, Hayward is a source of personal perennial frustration. Because if he could function with a little more efficiency, hed be a top-20 fantasy player. Even worse, Haywards replacement-level percentages (.436 FG%, .357 3PT%) have regressed as his shot volume has increased.Hayward is currently plumbing career lows from the field (.399 FG%, .245 3PT%). But in this case, his early-season shooting swoon (even by his mediocre standards) can be attributed to an ugly finger injury.I see two reasons to be bullish on Hayward going forward; hes in the opt-out year of his contract, and hes playing more time at the 4.Because the more Hayward rebounds? The more he brings his offense inside? The more efficient hes going to get. Hayward is currently gathering a career-high 7.6 boards per game.I am thankful Dwight Howard is a Hawk.Not because of Howards production. Seventh-round value seems about right for Howard.Im thankful because Howards less-than-sunny decamping from Houston handed 25-plus minutes a night to Clint Capela.And Capela was handed his newfound minutes when Mike DAntoni arrived as Rockets head coach. Because DAntoni was Earl Watson when Watson was backing up Gary Payton.Capela is returning the favor with a career year. He just doled out the best five-game statistical stretch of his career: 14.2 points, 10.8 rebounds and 2.6 blocks, with a .604 field goal percentage.(And, yes, an Andre Drummond-esque .538 free throw percentage. Nobodys perfect. As long as Capela remains under three attempts a night, he wont kill you.)I am thankful Jrue Holiday is back.For one big non-basketball reason. But Im also excited to maybe see what Holiday and Tim Frazier could accomplish in the same Pelicans?backcourt.I know its a bad fit on paper. But the shooting guard tandem of ETwaun Moore and Buddy Hield hasnt exactly taken Bourbon Street by storm. Given Fraziers ascendance and Holidays proven value, what do the Pelicans have to lose by occasionally playing them together?I am thankful Playoff Bradley Beal arrived in November. Because I dont know when well see him in an actual playoff game again. Im the only Wizards fan I know. The Wizards are bad. The Wizards have no depth.But amidst all the thudding disappointment, there is a fantasy silver lining. Because a paucity of rotation-quality players means more touches for Washingtons overworked starting five.And it means Bradley Beal has to play more minutes. (Fun fact: Did you know that Ernie Grunfeld once reportedly turned down a James Harden for Beal deal? Did you know that Grunfeld has his own, less catchily branded version of The Process called The Plan? Patience!)Beal has been an oft-injured regular-season disappointment. His 16.2 points, 3.0 assists, 3.7 rebounds, 1.8 3-pointers and 1.0 steal per game does exactly scream do not trade this guy for James Harden. However, a more assertive and productive Beal tends to arrive in the playoffs (Beal in 11 playoff games in 2014-15: 23.4 points, 4.6 assists, 5.5 rebounds, 2.3 3-pointers and 1.6 steals).Perhaps the combination of max-contract expectations, no one playing behind him, and having the 3-point-deficient John Wall as a running mate is finally forcing Playoff Beal into action early.Beals past three games: 31.3 points, 3.0 assists, 3.7 rebounds and 4.0 3-pointers.The Wizards (4-9) play the Magic (6-8) on Friday. The most beautiful aspect of fantasy sports? No matter how mind-numbing a matchup may appear, every game gives us?something to be thankful for. Cheap Atlanta Braves Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-kansas-city-royals-jerseys . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Cheap Washington Nationals Jerseys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Lydia Ko could hear the cheers as she played the Olympic Golf Course, only they werent for her.Not yet, anyway.The No. 1 player in womens golf played five holes about the time Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson were battling to the very end for the sports first Olympic medals in 112 years. She did make it to the 18th green in time to see the medals, and she got a photo with Rose and his gold.Hopefully, his vibes came off to me, she said Monday.Now its the womens turn.Even as the men were finishing up the final round, the women were allowed to resume preparations for the start of their event Wednesday. Ko didnt even wait that long. She was on the course in the morning to watch fellow her fellow Kiwi golfers, Danny Lee and Ryan Fox.I dont think Ive ever been such a huge fan, she said. Normally, I love my sleep. Yesterday, I slept a little less. I told them both, `I dont think I ever woke up at 7 a.m. to watch someone else play.Ko is the favorite, as she is most weeks on the LPGA Tour. She already has won four times this year, including her second major at the ANA Inspiration in California, and she was runner-up to Brooke Henderson of Canada in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship.Whats special about this week is playing for the flag, which she has never done as a professional.Ko is not eligible for the Solheim Cup, which is for Americans and Europeans. New Zealand does not have the depth to form a team for the International Crown, which was the closest event golf had to the Olympics before the Olympics came along.There is no team component to golf in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, so this week really is no different. It just feeels that way.ddddddddddddEven though there Im the only New Zealand woman golfer in this week, I think its not more about our sport, but just every other athlete and every other athlete from New Zealand, Ko said. I do feel that team vibe. I heard that some of the athletes might come out and watch me play, and I think even more then Ill be super excited to see the Silver Fern and see all the logos.Its a quick turnaround for the women. The competition starts Wednesday so the Olympics can conclude ahead of Sundays closing ceremony. Some of the men were able to take part in the opening ceremony and spent the early part of the week going to other events.Ko chose not to be part of the opening ceremony and didnt arrive until Saturday because she thought a week in Rio would be too much. She also is not staying in the athletes village, though she did eat there over the weekend.Just to be in the team vibe, wear the uniform, go out yesterday and watch the guys play, its been really great so far, she said. And its only going to go up.This is the second time in three years that the women have played on the same course a week after the men. The U.S. Open staged the men and women at Pinehurst No. 2 in 2014, and the USGA pulled it off exceptionally well. The course played shorter, but the women still were hitting roughly the same shots into green.Ko is expecting the same from what little she has seen of the Olympic Golf Course.Im pretty sure I do not hit a 9-iron at the same place Bubba Watson is hitting a 9-iron, she said. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz